[Recommend me] which amulets is extremely powerful in warding evils spirits and bad magic

the worst evil spirit is not something outside you. But inside you. Like Lobha, Dosa, Moha, Irsia (Mara).
If you can avoid 5 percept and doing Asta Arya Marga and Catur Paramita (Metta, Karuna, Mudhita, Upekha), that is the best way to ward off evil spirit and black magic

uncle

Registered Member
Hello everyone. Want to check with all my seniors (Lao Jiao) in this forums. can someone recommend me a powerful amulet that are very good in protection from ghost ,demon and etc disturbing. I am a security guard , recently I am changing to a new security agencies . And they deploy me at Singapore museum . I heard from my previous agency colleagues that have work at that museum say the museum is very haunted at night. Many people have resign or quit . That why the agency have offer me a higher pay. I heard there is ghost and at nights the dolls will move. Like chucky like that . I am looking for strong amulets for spirit warding and bad magic
museum!
lot of past antique items have stale energy and complex background.

Hello everyone. Want to check with all my seniors (Lao Jiao) in this forums. can someone recommend me a powerful amulet that are very good in protection from ghost ,demon and etc disturbing. I am a security guard , recently I am changing to a new security agencies . And they deploy me at Singapore museum . I heard from my previous agency colleagues that have work at that museum say the museum is very haunted at night. Many people have resign or quit . That why the agency have offer me a higher pay. I heard there is ghost and at nights the dolls will move. Like chucky like that . I am looking for strong amulets for spirit warding and bad magic
Waa so scary job.. Amulet is amulet. Warding off or not we cannot see the process exactly. Still feel scary

Gaara

Registered Member
Headless tiger
Biagae
Lersi and other theps

Sangmo

Registered Member
are ghost afraid of Tao wessuswan,lersi sermingpai ,hanuman,LP thuad,Naga
Lord Hanuman is famous in Hinduism to protect his devotees and those who pray to Sri Rama or Krishna Dev.

Sri Hanumanji Mantra for courage, strength and protection: "Om Hanumantei Namaha" Chant his name when you feel worried, anxious or fearful.

Tao Wessuwan or Phra Taw Waessuwan is actually very good - especially if you take your refuge and precepts properly. His mantra: "Wae Sa Puu Saa" * Chant 3 times aloud

Lersi Sermingpai?prai.. depends. Some ghosts and spirits will scurry away meanwhile some will draw closer to you.

Luang Phor Thuad - good.

Naga? - No

PidtaLover

Registered Member
Lord Hanuman is famous in Hinduism to protect his devotees and those who pray to Sri Rama or Krishna Dev.

Sri Hanumanji Mantra for courage, strength and protection: "Om Hanumantei Namaha" Chant his name when you feel worried, anxious or fearful.

Tao Wessuwan or Phra Taw Waessuwan is actually very good - especially if you take your refuge and precepts properly. His mantra: "Wae Sa Puu Saa" * Chant 3 times aloud

Lersi Sermingpai?prai.. depends. Some ghosts and spirits will scurry away meanwhile some will draw closer to you.

Luang Phor Thuad - good.

Naga? - No
Hi,

What about Phra Phrom & Phra Pidta? From my knowledge they r good in repelling evil entities too

* 巫术魔法出我辈,一入成年岁月催,求神拜佛谈笑中,不胜人生一场醉