[Recommend me] which amulets is extremely powerful in warding evils spirits and bad magic

xxxpwlxxx

Registered Member
Hello everyone. Want to check with all my seniors (Lao Jiao) in this forums. can someone recommend me a powerful amulet that are very good in protection from ghost ,demon and etc disturbing. I am a security guard , recently I am changing to a new security agencies . And they deploy me at Singapore museum . I heard from my previous agency colleagues that have work at that museum say the museum is very haunted at night. Many people have resign or quit . That why the agency have offer me a higher pay. I heard there is ghost and at nights the dolls will move. Like chucky like that . I am looking for strong amulets for spirit warding and bad magic

Wasabi

Registered Member
I heard from my previous agency colleagues that have work at that museum say the museum is very haunted at night. Many people have resign or quit . That why the agency have offer me a higher pay. I heard there is ghost and at nights the dolls will move. Like chucky like that .

:roflmao::roflmao:

As Ken13 suggested, I think a Yak (Tao Wessuwan) amulet will be the best. But there are many good choices, Phra Pidta, Phra Oupakut, Phra Pirab, Hanuman, Lersi etc.

-Wasabi ::oniongoodjob::

ahboy

Registered Member
Get yourself a powerful flashlight (at least if power failure, you are not so scared), a mini Luang Pu Thuad bucha and amulet. :thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon:

xxxpwlxxx

Registered Member
You are so lucky, because of the ghost, now you have higher pay. I don't really suggest that you hurt them. You should make friends with them.
If they really start to disturb you, I suggest you wear Lersi or Phra Ngan. They will be very frightened.
Phra ngan is Barang???