[Question/Help!] where to find ah pek rong si amulets

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by senn, 16 January 2018.

1. senn

senn Registered Member

anyone can give the address of ah pek rong si and also if temple can rent ah pek amulet?

2. doubletap33

doubletap33 Registered Member

I read from FB it is at Wat Sang Zhao in BKK. Exact location unknown. I am not sure where to rent it. Read that many are fakes available in shops and online. Really disappointed!!!!!!.
    Search it on the search engine ---Wat Sang Zhao.
    Hotly discussed in Thailand from 2015, 2016 in this forum. Got to know in October 2017 and rented a phayant very small piece in Dec. 2017. Ran out of steam on 31st Jan. 2018.
    No more power but still have faith in it.
    There are many more makers of the amulets and phayants dedicated to him.
    Many monks from diff. temples made amulets and phayants dedicated to him
    Unsure of the temples and monks before the below 2.
    I found out two makers of Ajarn Ah Pae Rong Si Ngow Kim Koi phayants.
    1st is LP Soom ~ Wat Wang where I don't know made in 2016.
    2nd is Aj Subin Na na Thong a fmr Kruba made in 2017 .
    That is about it. Be careful of cheats, copies, and fakes.
    Read this post and the non related topic discussed below:
    REMOVE DUE TO AF RULE

Last edited by a moderator: 8 February 2018
  3. rickysnn

rickysnn Registered Member

So are you looking to find a Kruba Subin na na thong and a phayant but can’t find any is that what you saying bro ? Or you saying there is a lot of fake and copy in market

4. doubletap33

What I am saying is the phayants that you will find available for rent right now in the market, shops or online are consecrated or made by Aj Subin Na na Thong. The phayants are consecrated or made by Aj Subin Na na Thong, a fmr Kruba who made the phayants and released the yants for rent in 2017.

The other maker of the phayants is LP Soom or Seung of Wat Wang (location unknown), who released the yants for rent in 2016. Hence, this are the 2 persons that I know of that made the yants for rent from 2016 to 2017.

Before 2016, that was from 2013 to 2015, there were many makers or monks that made the Ajarn Ah Pae Rong Si Ngow Kim Koi (AAPRS NKN) phayants. Who were they? I don't know.Sorry.

This phayant was made famous by the son of Charoen Pokphand who appeared on a Thai TV station and showed that he carried an Ajarn Ah Pae Rong Si Ngow Kim Koi phayant (the original and authentic yant by AAPRS NKN). That was how the crazed was started.

Once the crazed started ppl got in the act by making copies (so called fakes or unblessed copies) en large scale and released the copies yant into the market for rent. So you will find AAPRS NKN yants made by monks from diff.temples and so called unblessed or fakes placed together in the market.

Ajarn Ah Pae Rong Si Ngow Kim Koi (AAPRS NKN) did made the same yants himself in a ltd qty for the ppl living in his area in the 1950s and 1960s until he passed away in the late 1970s or early 1980s.After passing away, ppl made exact copies of his designed yant to be released into the Thai market. Hence, you got fakes circulating around where one former moderator in AF has possession was discussed in his thread where my link was remove due to AF rule.

The phayants that we rented today are not the original and authentic yant made by AAPRS NKN but by monks of diff.temples who blessed or consecrated the phayants just like LP Samang who made LP Pern's sitting on a tiger phayants.

rickysnn likes this.
  5. HaveFaith

HaveFaith Registered Member

Anyone has any feedback after wearing Ah Pek Rong Si amulet?

6. doubletap33

I don't wear it but I leave it at home. See changes, usually small positive steps in a progressive manner not in a leaping way. Good. Do not expect quick and huge changes in a short time.Be patient to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

There are ppl who are hit or kena witchcraft or black magic reported minor good changes. From what I heard, they do not recite kathas or sutras so they will see minor changes. Some even experienced worsening conditions due the Red Moon on 31st Jan. 2018 but that has nothing to do with the phayant itself as the persons do not wear it as them don't believe in it.

I don't know the real effects. It depends on many factors affecting on the respective person. I can't speak for them all.

Last edited: 12 February 2018
    HaveFaith likes this.
  7. HaveFaith

HaveFaith Registered Member

Thanks for sharing ur experience.
    Do u chant katha or make offering or just leave yours at home?

8. Fake-Oranges

Fake-Oranges Registered Member

Interestin
    You got the pic or video of the amulet?

doubletap33 likes this.
  9. doubletap33

新年快樂.
    I do not have any katha for this phayant, not provided at all . However I make offerings of jasmine flowers, betel leaves and areca nut pcs 檳榔 on the 1st of lunar day or 15th of every lunar day every lunar month. I will call his name Ajarn Ah Pae Rong Si Ngow Kim Koi 3x daily and in the evening when I am at home or before going out.

Actually, on the 9th lunar day of CNY, Jade Emperor or Indra's birthday the ruler of Tavatimsa Devaloka, I should be praying and making offerings to it but I forgot about it as I was busy going to the temple for prayers.

10. doubletap33

新年快樂.I will post it later.Thankyou.Actually the crazed for AAPRS NKN phayants, amulets and other related items has already stopped or over since December 2017.The trend is waning or going down hill.

11. doubletap33

新年快樂.
    I do not have any katha for this phayant, not provided at all . However I make offerings of jasmine flowers, betel leaves and areca nut pcs 檳榔 on the 1st of lunar day or 15th of every lunar day every lunar month. I will call his name Ajarn Ah Pae Rong Si Ngow Kim Koi 3x daily and in the evening when I am at home or before going out.

Actually, on the 9th lunar day of CNY 拜天宫 , Jade Emperor 玉皇 大帝 or Indra's birthday the ruler of Tavatimsa Devaloka, I should be praying and making offerings to it but I forgot about it as I was busy going to the temple for prayers.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)