[Let's Discuss & Share!] What is your most powerful amulet ?

archon75

Registered Member
Lately I have been receiving enquiries on which is the most powerful amulet.

If all of us are agreeable that Buddha the enlighten one who is rank above the rest, why aren't we wearing the image of him to get protection shld we face danger ?

If monks pray to Buddha for help and assistance and we pray to the monks, why aren't we praying to the Buddha himself too ? After all we can see a chain link over here.

We see somdej, Lp sorthorn, Phra chinnarat, Phra Leela, Phra naprok , phra khun paen (applicable the buddha images only) aren't they the same Buddha we know of ?

In short we are spoilt for choices, hence, making it even harder to pick one and believe in. I was walking down the street and shopping centers of Bangkok and noticed that the average out there wear only 1 amulet on their neck.

Feel free to discuss discuss

Buddha is residing at the Sky very very far ahead of us.

Better to get nearer help

We can’t seek help directly to the president of the stage therefore we need to go direct to the right respective dept to seek for help , which might be your MP, but your case will not be direct to the president but your records will still be filed and kept by the stage.

archon75

Registered Member
Actual Amulet help us a big way as they remind us to do good regardless of $$$. The stronger faith u have, that will help to build stronger will to overcome obstacles.

Bernagchen

Registered Member
In my opinion, the most powerful amulet is the one that creates the interest for you to listen and contemplate on buddhadharma. I believe the original motivation for monks to make amulet is to attract lay people to practice buddhism. A skillful item for lay people to “attach” to.

magic_mack

Registered Member
The most famous and accepted as the most powerful amulet would be Somdej of Somdej Toh, and for Yuu Yong Kong Krapan I have LP Top Wat Chondan Takrut which my dad gave me also the Famous Phra Ging lights out Lp Top .
For Wealth Lp Ngern.
Meed Mor

Ah-B

Registered Member
In my own experience, i felt that amulets, sakyants, takruts and other sacred items are boosters only, how one want to live one life still have to depend on one determination, hardwork etc etc.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

In my own experience, i felt that amulets, sakyants, takruts and other sacred items are boosters only, how one want to live one life still have to depend on one determination, hardwork etc etc.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
You're right, no hard work, nothing good will come to you. I wear lp pae kenean 2510. I experienced ups and downs, but I never let it bother me much, just push on and be positive. If u cannot find anything to be grateful for, just be glad you're still alive evey morning to have a chance to make amends,changes.