[Let's Discuss & Share!] What is your most powerful amulet ?

mythaiamulet

Registered Member
I always believed that having anything too much is a waste...........and having something you dun use or cannot use is also a waste.......GIVE
having/eating too much food is a waste...dun eat more than you need.
having too much amulets (power or low power) is also a waste...dun keep/collect more than you desire/wear or you can treasure.........GIVE
PEACE...just my 2 cents :smoking1-onion-head-emoticon:

mythaiamulet

Registered Member
The effects may only last for the first few days to weeks, until the novelty of "having a number 1 amulet" has worn off - back to reality. It is time to move on to the next "number 1.....". It's a vicious cycle. By the time a collector has become an "old bird", he has lots of amulets but not much money left.
bro...at your age and with this kind of understanding in the world of collecting thai amulet...you are ::oniongoodjob::

joseph77

Registered Member
It just made me wonder, seeing the same people walking in and out of amulet shops over time - made me think about amulet collecting and also about my own cash flow when I observe others. Nothing great brother.
I agree with you facepalm.. it make me wonder..

if the sak yant, or amulet or all sort of empowerment are so good, why it is the same of person going in and out. and you should see their faces... their all not beaming with brightness or gleeing with blissfulness...

but don't get me wrong, I believe in all this things but i cannot help to believe that the more "powerful" is the amulet with get, the more empowerments we recieve (krop sian), the more sak yant we have on our body will help us in life is a strong DELUSION that we and amulet/ shop dealers gives to ourselves ..

not to blame anyone, it is ourshelves who are to be blame... we bring in darkness to ourselves..

taysh75

Registered Member
To me ourselves are the most powerful. Amulets are to enhance your specific energy to be more susceptible to the things they design for (e.g. better attraction). However they are not "bao jia". A million dollar amulet is not equal to a million dollar effect. A free n properly blessed amulet have the same effect. There got to be some synergy between u n the amulet. Start by having respect for buddha images and wear with sincerity n faith. For me only mainstream amulets, not others.

facepalm

Registered Member
not to blame anyone, it is ourshelves who are to be blame... we bring in darkness to ourselves..
Agreed... It's not the dealers/runners/ajahn's fault, after all they are trying to make a living like every one else, and providing a service where there is a requirement. It's all supply and demand, no different from many other things in life. What is important is a balanced lifestyle, which is an individual's responsibility - and also a difficult one to address.

facepalm

Registered Member
Wouldn't this forum be quite dull when we remove the amulets discussion part ?

I guess we are here in some way or rather due to amulets.
Very good point. The reason I keep coming back is because of the interesting discussions.
Sorry for hijacking your thread. We should return to the topic at hand.

It will always be here becos deluded people still majority
Don't be too hard on us all bro joseph77. At least some could be helped by participating or asking questions, even in their personal lives.

joseph77

Registered Member
No facepalm...

I am just like anyone of you here... No better or worse.. I am not here to preach ..
And I am hell no "holier than thou"... Than anyone here..

I just like to address this what truly I felt and all the input I share is more for myself ...

The delusion in me and greed in me is great..

Gentlemen , apology if I offend anyone

chriswm85

Registered Member
I'm sure all the bros who have been following or joining this post have been keeping ur mind open for discussion. So fret not as this topic is not pointing at who's right or who's wrong.

Well amulet searching or reading quest will eventually end. It's just a matter of time before some of us appearing here lesser and lesser.

I think the more we know about something the more we want to find out and eventually that lose the original intention of why we want to wear an amulet. The variety and the availability of information on amulets somehow complicate things. The more choices we have the harder for us to finalize our decision in which is our own best amulet.

taysh75

Registered Member
Others I meant barang, etc. Just imagine if you would like to seek blessings n energy from enlightened ones or those still struggling to see the light of path or some even not. Is just that when u want to learn a skill or seek advice,, u want to learn from a person who has gone through the experiences and able to guide u through. Thats only my views only.

mythaiamulet

Registered Member
It just made me wonder, seeing the same people walking in and out of amulet shops over time - made me think about amulet collecting and also about my own cash flow when I observe others. Nothing great brother.
bro.....collecting and having thai amulets are great blessing but if too obsessed and put every penny in renting them will lead to problems later on...those whom do not fall "sick" with thai amulet are wise.....as with you my friend....smart collector.
PEACE...my 2 cents