[Let's Discuss & Share!] What is your most powerful amulet ?

apolo13

Registered Member
Pls correct me if I am wrong ................ actually the TS asked, "What is your most powerful amulet?" (meaning which amulet or talisman or "sampoh" you think is most powerful, from your collection). :wink:

wwxw

Registered Member
so far in thailand no people enquire about most powerful amulet. even most expensive amulet also because of the antique value , the very old and recorded maker etc.
true, i have never heard anyone here talk of "the most powerful amulet"............however just about every amulet on sale is "number 1 in thailand".lol

Sip Song

Registered Member
Powerful as in what? Tio 4d, TOTO Every month? Can have gals coming up to you And chat? Become more Authoritative than Lee Hsien Loong giving speech? Or got knocked down by a lorry, And only skin scratched?
Haha Joking... can't help but lmao.

facepalm

Registered Member
Powerful as in what? Tio 4d, TOTO Every month? Can have gals coming up to you And chat? Become more Authoritative than Lee Hsien Loong giving speech? Or got knocked down by a lorry, And only skin scratched?
Haha Joking... can't help but lmao.
The effects may only last for the first few days to weeks, until the novelty of "having a number 1 amulet" has worn off - back to reality. It is time to move on to the next "number 1.....". It's a vicious cycle. By the time a collector has become an "old bird", he has lots of amulets but not much money left.

joseph77

Registered Member
The effects may only last for the first few days to weeks, until the novelty of "having a number 1 amulet" has worn off - back to reality. It is time to move on to the next "number 1.....". It's a vicious cycle.

What make this behave this way..,

When we buy, we strongly believe this is THE ONE.... why after a whole magic believing this the one will worn off ..

Joker

Registered Member
Most powerful amulet = 24k GOLD BAR!!! Some people are willing to die for it. Too bad the most powerful item there is in the world, everyone already had it but are they using it??