what is prai kuman

May i ask if i get lp sakorn or lp tim prai guman kp. How do i take care or use the amulet properly so it wouldn't backfire? Any chanting, offering or praying needed? Can put on the same altar as mainstream buddha? I'm assuming there's a kid ghost following the amulet, am unsure how shoud i handle the amulet. Unsure wad to do before, during and after wearin amd anything i need to note before getting the amulet.

Oat1

Registered Member
May i ask if i get lp sakorn or lp tim prai guman kp. How do i take care or use the amulet properly so it wouldn't backfire? Any chanting, offering or praying needed? Can put on the same altar as mainstream buddha? I'm assuming there's a kid ghost following the amulet, am unsure how shoud i handle the amulet. Unsure wad to do before, during and after wearin amd anything i need to note before getting the amulet.
prai means spirit. kuman means child. LP Sakorn/LP Tim Khun Pen Prai Kuman 顾名思义 cannot be totally mainstream. You said that you are against barangs, but now you go around asking about prai kuman, one question ask 3-4 times. Are you not contradictory? In sales and insurance line, consistency and reliability is very important and it affects the impression you give people.

If u feel so uneasy about prai kuman causing harm to you and backfire, you can always choose Khun Pen without prai kuman.

lubinhua

Registered Member
If u can get LP Tim or LP Sakorn KP amulet to backfired, u are a winner already U shouldn't be wear amulets, u should be making amulets

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk