what is prai kuman

saddiss

Registered Member
Correct me if i am wrong guys.

Prai means spirit and kuman if i not wrong is "kumantong"
prai kuman means Kumantong spirit.

Lp tim Wat Lahan-lai, Rayong is famous for his pong plaai kuman khun pean =)

Just a 1 cent view from me =)

LSS

Registered Member
I think its using the ash a/many child/children to make into powder. like inviting a kuman spirit to re-side into the amulet to give a supporting role to the main god of the amulet?

blackhello2

Registered Member
yes, the actually bone ashes from little children

the most famous master who used prai kuman powder to make amulet was of course the late luang pu tim , or some call him (wai tao tim) cuz hes head is always slanted to one side haha

now , his disciple , luang por sakorn still have some of his late master's prai kuman powder , and he used to make a few batches of his own khun paen . and they are also quite pricey but not as pricey as his master's. those who cant afford lp tim's khun paen ,will go for lp sakorn's as its the closest they can find to lp tim's.

there are a few batches that have lp tim's prai kuman powder by lp sakorn, some has lp sakorn's own prai kuman powder. so collectors please make sure first haha.

no one is exactly sure if the spirit of the kuman is inside ANYMORE. some people say he has already enough merit to recarnate. :/ some say hes still inside. but no one will ever know i guess o_O

blackhello2

Registered Member
i know its not a well liked shop due to the pricing but...i dont mind cuz they dont have any history of selling fake amulets before haha its like paying abit more for a comfirmation haha

Sip Song

Registered Member
i know its not a well liked shop due to the pricing but...i dont mind cuz they dont have any history of selling fake amulets before haha its like paying abit more for a comfirmation haha
Yeah. their prices abit steep... they open shop mah. Need to pay rental also... :hahahahaha: I may go down to take a look soon... they alot LP Sakorn stuff? :heehee:

blackhello2

Registered Member
hi all member
please share why lp.tim phong praikuman is not barang
if he put ash and bone of human ???
anyone can share ???
From what i know...he is one of the master that can chant an amulet with barang item to non barang . its so called the power of his chanting and only his lineage knows how to do. lp sakorn kp also not barang even tho wif prai kuman ... and lp sing kuman tong is said to no need to feed and has no bones in it. it seems that his lineage has the ability to change barang item to non barang. its said to be the chants. its being chanted well so it is so called under control. so it can be worn with other mainstreams....but bro im not sure how true this saying is but...just sharing

tkw007

Registered Member
im wearing lp inn + 4 other lp chant de kp come with prai kuman also but i also worn with other mainstream like pida, somdej, lersi and other =D so far everything is fine+good want what come what (NOT MONEY & those cannot be done de)