[Let's Discuss & Share!] What are you wearing today? 2019

Tashlan

Registered Member
Oops , I wanted to rent the other "special ver" but was reserved

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Ac Put did a batch of Lersi Khobut on One Eye Coconut shell. It was said to be earlier than this batch and blessed during his wai kru.

I had the Terd Kru phim with 2 takrut and crocodile teeth. The crocodile teeth is for biting on to wealth.

I got it as it was Pretty rare to see Lersi image on coconut shell. Artwork wise, cannot compare to the nice picture lockets.

According to Ac Put, Lersi Khobut is for seneh and enhancing seneh items.
I can't seem to remember where I put the Lersi Khobut katha as I just use the Terd Kru katha.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

AlvinSJL

Registered Member
Ac Put did a batch of Lersi Khobut on One Eye Coconut shell. It was said to be earlier than this batch and blessed during his wai kru.

I had the Terd Kru phim with 2 takrut and crocodile teeth. The crocodile teeth is for biting on to wealth.

I got it as it was Pretty rare to see Lersi image on coconut shell. Artwork wise, cannot compare to the nice picture lockets.

According to Ac Put, Lersi Khobut is for seneh and enhancing seneh items.
I can't seem to remember where I put the Lersi Khobut katha as I just use the Terd Kru katha.

Mind sharing the katha? The dealer do not have the katha and Lersi Kobut is quite rare to find so as to the katha

Tashlan

Registered Member
Mind sharing the katha? The dealer do not have the katha and Lersi Kobut is quite rare to find so as to the katha

If I remember the katha for invoking seneh in Ac put stuff is " He Ho Hei Ha (3 x)".
That should be the short katha given for the Lersi as well.

AlvinSJL

Registered Member
If I remember the katha for invoking seneh in Ac put stuff is " He Ho Hei Ha (3 x)".
That should be the short katha given for the Lersi as well.
The short katha is it this?

Metta Ku Na Nang
A-Ra Hang Metta
A Hi Ma Ma
Na Mo Put Tha Ya
Na Ma Pa Ta

Tashlan

Registered Member
The short katha is it this?

Metta Ku Na Nang
A-Ra Hang Metta
A Hi Ma Ma
Na Mo Put Tha Ya
Na Ma Pa Ta

The one you posted is a very general metta katha for most sakyant and amulet.

The usual seneh katha for Ac Put stuff is ' He Ho Hei Ha'.