[Let's Discuss & Share!] What are you wearing today? 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

robinmok84

Registered Member
Do you chant the respective amulets's katha?
Does your amulets group together after you wear it?

I had beads like dat and they fall to the centre after a while.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
Nope, i just chant namo tassa and intipiso khata when I am free. No respective khata. Itipiso is the general katha that I usually use for them.
Yes, the 3 lp amulet is group together into a single necklace. DIY by myself mixing of temple bead, the yellow bead(given by sri lanka temple at sentul kl, formally is hand baracet) and tianzhu from lp.
The string is the type of people use to do their netting but yellow in colour. That is impossible by normal pulling can break the string. Only certain occasional the string will be break.

Sent from my LDN-LX2 using Tapatalk

Shackks

Registered Member
Nope, i just chant namo tassa and intipiso khata when I am free. No respective khata. Itipiso is the general katha that I usually use for them.
Yes, the 3 lp amulet is group together into a single necklace. DIY by myself mixing of temple bead, the yellow bead(given by sri lanka temple at sentul kl, formally is hand baracet) and tianzhu from lp.
The string is the type of people use to do their netting but yellow in colour. That is impossible by normal pulling can break the string. Only certain occasional the string will be break.

Sent from my LDN-LX2 using Tapatalk
Understood. Thank you for your sharing.

I wear 3 amulets, and always wonder if there's a unified katha for all. It's quite time consuming to chant all the katha one by one, especially in the morning when rushing to work.

Shackks

Registered Member
Om Mani Padme Hom.... Very power
I used to chant Om Mani Padme Hom 108 times daily, then my car will have issues... 1st occasion, air con issue and repair cost RM6k. Then second occasion, kena bang at the side when the car is parked. Repair cost RM1.5k.

Most probably coincidences, many will say.

tommyho

Registered Member
I used to chant Om Mani Padme Hom 108 times daily, then my car will have issues... 1st occasion, air con issue and repair cost RM6k. Then second occasion, kena bang at the side when the car is parked. Repair cost RM1.5k.

Most probably coincidences, many will say.

Nothing wrong with Katha, it's your old car and you never service it, bless you , just my guess, haha

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.