[Let's Discuss & Share!] What are you wearing today? 2019

tommyho

Registered Member
1st made was a colourless salika. Than coloured butterfly with 4 or 5 stones at the back with hand written yants. Around 8 yrs back, temple wants to buy back 1st batch butterfly at around 8k to 10k as they needed to mixed the powder into new amulets. Was told they ran out of material.
Very interesting 8k in dlrs. or bahts?

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

Ming明

Registered Member
That was a long time ago bro. Before the trend died and people were paying absurd sums of money based on hype... Lucky at that time I already stopped collecting except for rare pieces here and there which I couldn't resist :)
No idea about the trend dage. Cos I dun tink I'm in need to sell it even if its 20k. :sweating-onion-head-emoticon: and for sure it has nothing to do with the power nonsense as I only wore it once. :lol2-onion-head-emoticon:

Rare pieces... here and there..... :woa-onion-head-emoticon: Poison......

drizzt

Registered Member
:beg-onion-head-emoticon: after so many yrs, nothing close to you and dage leslie. :depressed2-onion-head-emoticon: but at least I'm glad that i dont promote and sell some paria stuff like some others.
As a luksit of renowned ajarns, I am sure you will not be promoting, selling, collecting or wearing any pariah stuff. And I am sure you don't need to do this for this kind of small money. :beg-onion-head-emoticon:

Now that I recall, I actually might have a prototype unpainted mould given by kruba at some gathering before his first batch. If I find it then you can have it. Not my preferred type of collection. :shy-onion-head-emoticon:

Ming明

Registered Member
As a luksit of renowned ajarns, I am sure you will not be promoting, selling, collecting or wearing any pariah stuff. And I am sure you don't need to do this for this kind of small money. :beg-onion-head-emoticon:

Now that I recall, I actually might have a prototype unpainted mould given by kruba at some gathering before his first batch. If I find it then you can have it. Not my preferred type of collection. :shy-onion-head-emoticon:
Thank you dage. :beg-onion-head-emoticon:

J4rry

Registered Member
Lp Mee Somdej 2507.
This piece was before he recalled the Somdej. The reason why he recalled the Somdej was because some village boys were shaving off the Somdej powder to add into girls' drink. When Lp Mee heard of this, he recalled the Somdej and placed the remaining Somdej onto temple pillars. This resulted in 'termite bite' stains onto the Somdej. It was said that Lp Mee removed the seneh from the termite stain batches.

I got this piece because of the story. This is my most jalan piece of amulet to date as I prayed to Lp Mee to let me recuperate some of the money I spent on the Somdej. I manage to strike exactly the amount I asked for on the same day.

How much u rent?