[Let's Discuss & Share!] What are you wearing today? 2019

Thanks for your kind words.
Current abbot of Wat Thong Sai - LP Kwan Chai. His face very stern looking but he is very friendly. ;)
Yes. I think I met him in 2016. Mine was fast one. Drop from the car, went straight to the MNP Bucha and thank her. Then up to where our late LP Up and pay respect and straight back to the car. Met a LP, knee down and pay respect and went into the car. Maybe this September, I will go there again. Not to miss LP Kwan Chai again.

LGR

Registered Member
Yes. I think I met him in 2016. Mine was fast one. Drop from the car, went straight to the MNP Bucha and thank her. Then up to where our late LP Up and pay respect and straight back to the car. Met a LP, knee down and pay respect and went into the car. Maybe this September, I will go there again. Not to miss LP Kwan Chai again.
:thumbsup:

In fact, my first amulet was Mae Nang Phim. I was lost at that time. Was introduced by a friend who believes in LP Up. Went there and prayed. Things turn good soon after. Got the first amulet Mae Nang Phim from one of the dealer many years back. Everything went very well. I got greedy. And commited one very grave sin. From then, I give up wearing and praying. I felt bad and disgusted. Only recently, I m back to amulet.

LGR

Registered Member
In fact, my first amulet was Mae Nang Phim. I was lost at that time. Was introduced by a friend who believes in LP Up. Went there and prayed. Things turn good soon after. Got the first amulet Mae Nang Phim from one of the dealer many years back. Everything went very well. I got greedy. And commited one very grave sin. From then, I give up wearing and praying. I felt bad and disgusted. Only recently, I m back to amulet.
Everyone have their own past. With the correct/positive mindset regardless of which master, they will bless us all.