[Let's Discuss & Share!] What’s is the latest “Effective” spiritual barang nowadays

chriswm85

Registered Member
Hello, if u also include like the materials, then I always like to keep lp dum, Wat Santitham who is now a white robe. Apart from him, will be masters like Lp Somchai, Wat Darn Gwee, Lp Amnard and etc.

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk

D.wight

Registered Member
Based on your merits, any will do. As long as the materials stated is real and its been consecrated properly.

I've seen people let go of their Por Sala Tan amulets, I'm not sure why but he's actually one of the top barang masters I know of.

he's no longer with us but i believe his stuff still works as long as merits are constantly being given.

I feel most people think their barangs don't work when they never make merit or sangkatan often.

Don't get too many barangs, it'll get 'heavy'. trust me, I've been there. Just one for your pocket will do.

Better yet, get a mainstream amulet with remains inside it. Arjahn Noo of Wat Pho ghost pidta is good.
It's market value in Thailand is around 40,000+ baht depending on condition. Easily accepted by competitions but probably won't win. His Somdej is cheaper at 30,000+ baht.

Other cheaper alternatives I know of are Phra Chinnaraj Patiharn made by Phor Tan Yok Hong (Hatyai province). I have one and it's great when I'm giving my Lp Koon a break. About 5000 baht market rate.

Lp Guay Khun paen (8000 baht market rate depending on pim and design, with the rooater/chicken pim at 11500 baht) contains ashes too. He has many khun paen molds so get a trusted dealer. Get the green amulet book straight from his temple. Can GRAB there from airport or BKK.

Lots more to go on, it depends on what you want but remember, you can't run from karma so if you get bullied by people at your work when wearing Khun Paen, you probably are wearing a fake or you have to return this karma and try your best to turn the situation around.

Mainstream barangs are better. Less of a hassle, just make merits whenever you can.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Tashlan

Registered Member
Hello, if u also include like the materials, then I always like to keep lp dum, Wat Santitham who is now a white robe. Apart from him, will be masters like Lp Somchai, Wat Darn Gwee, Lp Amnard and etc.

Those are old trend liao, at least 5 years back.
Now current trend I see is Ac Pleang lineage and Ac Apichai, Ac Petmunee(Phra Ngan King).

Alot of barangs from Ac Subin lineage being produced as well but I personally don't really like Subin.

Personally, I follow Ac Apichai and Ac Pleang stuff.
Ac Pleang stuff made by himself are worth to take but there are alot of fakes. He is considered a old time barang master like Ac Wara and is the master of Lp Sawat Wat Prasat Udom. His luksit made batches pale alot in comparison to his actual stuff in my opinion.

Ac Apichai is a rather young 30+ white robe Archan with lineage from Wat Bang Phra and lanna wicha. He makes alot of interesting barangs and I have friends who swear by him. One friend even used it on his lady boss and became the boss's lover. He now has to eat oysters everyday and kena 'sucked energy' by the lady boss.

Last edited:

chriswm85

Registered Member
Those are old trend liao, at least 5 years back.
Now current trend I see is Ac Pleang lineage and Ac Apichai, Ac Petmunee(Phra Ngan King).

Alot of barangs from Ac Subin lineage being produced as well but I personally don't really like Subin.

Personally, I follow Ac Apichai and Ac Pleang stuff.
Ac Pleang stuff made by himself are worth to take but there are alot of fakes. He is considered a old time barang master like Ac Wara and is the master of Lp Sawat Wat Prasat Udom. His luksit made batches pale alot in comparison to his actual stuff in my opinion.

Ac Apichai is a rather young 30+ white robe Archan with lineage from Wat Bang Phra and lanna wicha. He makes alot of interesting barangs and I have friends who swear by him. One friend even used it on his lady boss and became the boss's lover. He now has to eat oysters everyday and kena 'sucked energy' by the lady boss.
Old trend become classic. 5 years 10 years or even more we all what we believe in what work the best for us. At the end of the day, it's mainly about whether a devotee has tried or not, real knowledge passed down direct by master is the key to understand the amulets better.

Encourage those who might want to go into this category of amulets, research is a must as well as finding out facts from people who didn't pen down from Google or social media will help one to understand the intention, history and ingredients better. Even as a member of 10 years in Af, learning on a daily basis is what I will continue to do because the world out there is big and still many things waiting to be discover.

One of the old timer shared with me that it's so natural for us to take information written online is real by default.

The sad reality is year after year real information is lost by time due to early years they didn't record or people who really know are no longer active in amulet market industry. No longer active group is they gave up amulet collection, grow old, change religion or passed away.

Last edited:

D.wight

Registered Member
Information given by local and neighbouring countries dealers I find, is never accurate. If the person is selling you something, he/she might not be giving 100% accurate information.

You need to ask straight from the one who made the barang but its not always possible to do so.

These things do not need to be complicated.

As long as the stuff is real, just be a good person (follow the 5 precepts for example), sakatang and do good deeds often.

Again, my best advice, stick to mainstream barangs. Lots of them around. Bit more expensive but safer and I believe in my opinion, more powerful.

Showtek

Registered Member
Don't worry, EVERYBODY will become "barangs" sooner or later to join the competition.

And then a bunch of next generations will question who among all are the most powerful "barang" and "effective" or not?? He He He

EasternKoi

Registered Member
Speaking of barang, has anyone has any experience with AJ patana from summon genie? I’ve known some people who has his lukok & nmp but I don’t know how effective it really is...

D.wight

Registered Member
Speaking of barang, has anyone has any experience with AJ patana from summon genie? I’ve known some people who has his lukok & nmp but I don’t know how effective it really is...
Just googled him, seems like very sketchy website. lots of flashing and whatnot. makes it hard to read. Definitely being pushed by a Singaporean. Arjan probably doesn't know how to do this and clearly the English feels Singaporean. Google him and you'll see.

The master is probably legit. The dealer? Sketchy. Unsurprising. If its a good price and you are sure this is the path you want to take, go for it.

Smart dealer though, he knows people will google the Arjan but not that tech/marketing savy

Off topic

I did dabble in barangs once. I gave it all away because of the negative aura/karma and the fact i didn't do merit making, tamboons so it's my fault that I messed up.
I did pay for it. Spent 3 years of my youth in complete shit with debts and constantly changing jobs. Time which I will never get back but I'm considered very lucky. Miracle.

I now own Guman thong and a Phra Chinnraj made from human remains but these two are completely different to what you plan on getting.

Do make the proper decision before going in.

Sorry if it feels like I'm lecturing you.

EasternKoi

Registered Member
Just googled him, seems like very sketchy website. lots of flashing and whatnot. makes it hard to read. Definitely being pushed by a Singaporean. Arjan probably doesn't know how to do this and clearly the English feels Singaporean. Google him and you'll see.

The master is probably legit. The dealer? Sketchy. Unsurprising. If its a good price and you are sure this is the path you want to take, go for it.

Smart dealer though, he knows people will google the Arjan but not that tech/marketing savy

Off topic

I did dabble in barangs once. I gave it all away because of the negative aura/karma and the fact i didn't do merit making, tamboons so it's my fault that I messed up.
I did pay for it. Spent 3 years of my youth in complete shit with debts and constantly changing jobs. Time which I will never get back but I'm considered very lucky. Miracle.

I now own Guman thong and a Phra Chinnraj made from human remains but these two are completely different to what you plan on getting.

Do make the proper decision before going in.

Sorry if it feels like I'm lecturing you.

I’m not really sure though, but I know some people does have this AJ’s items like his nmp and Lukok. They say it’s good but I’m not sure is it really good as mentioned or not. I myself is still looking for barang too lol

D.wight

Registered Member
I’m not really sure though, but I know some people does have this AJ’s items like his nmp and Lukok. They say it’s good but I’m not sure is it really good as mentioned or not. I myself is still looking for barang too lol
If its your fate to get then so be it. you google his name you'll see. i see many repeated "reviews" of his items. the words are very similar. you make the decision la.

just remember what you should and should not do.

Chokdee.