1. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

Two thumbs up for Sivali Thai Amulet shop.

Discussion in 'The Hall of Fame & Shame' started by Kratindaeng, 9 December 2016.

1. Kratindaeng

Kratindaeng Registered Member

Last month while I was having lunch at Fortune Centre, I decided to drop by Sivali Thai Amulet shop as I got to know dat they invited an ajarn from phor tiang lineage which is famous for sakyants. I was welcomed by two gentleman who was very attentive and friendly to me and explained to me all the sakyant and blessings service in detail. For this attitude, I'm delighted by their services though I did not show any interest at first. There was no hard sales and they give me the time to consider. Finally, I decided to go for the Nanatong with salika blessings.
    When I went into the small cubicle, I was greeted by a kind and humble ajarn dhe who smiled and I "wai" to him in return. When the blessing start, his smiling face turns into a very serious person who gave full concentration to the blessings. I can feel the energy dats goes in my body and I tell myself dat this ajarn is indeed geng. I dunno how to explain further but u gotta try it urself if u decided to. I feel energized after the blessings. After dat I decided to look at his sakyant designs and I was amazed dat his design collection were written on the cloth which I was told it was passed down by his master. The cloth indeed look old.

When i wen back to office next day, work seems even smoother and I managed to settle alot of stuffs which I got some difficulties previously and I received alot of help from other colig. Ppl whom did not speak to me before came over and say hi and we chit chatted for quite some time too. Experiencing all this at work, i told myself dat I will come back again for blessings and probably sakyants.

True enuf, I come back again this mth wen I got to know ajarn was in town. This time I decided to receive sakyant from ajarn dhe. I was happy to received sakyant from ajarn as it turns out to be very nice. Not oni nice, ajarn was very meticulous with every akarat detailed and I can hear he recite the mantra as he sak.
    I truly recommend ajarn blessings and sakyants if anyone wishes to have. It's a satisfying experience for me and I hope it will be the same for others.
    Thanks to ajarn dhe and the staffs of sivali Thai amulet shop. Keep up ur good service.

clement9, dezgwi, Valor and 3 others like this.
  2. dezgwi

dezgwi Premium Member Premium Member

We will continue to strive to do our best.

Thank you for your support.

3. Hairy

Hairy Registered Member

The shop owner Dezmond is a very nice guy. I have visited the shop twice during LP Witnai visit to Singapore and also invited him to do house blessing. Friendly and honest service by the boss. Will defintely support in future! Thumbs up!

dezgwi and horchai like this.
  4. dezgwi

dezgwi Premium Member Premium Member

Every feedback means a lot to us. We treasure every feedback regardless of positive or negative .

Each feedback is an encouragement to us. It is also a reminder for us to stay on the right path and continue to improve ourself.

Thank you for your support.

Last edited: 11 December 2016
    Hairy likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)