[Occult Barangs] tuyul

Bell

Registered Member
Guardian spirits can be jinn, animal spirits, orang bunian, dragon, pheonix, etc that fond of you and willing to protect you. Those guarding spirit, chinese usually call mountain god...
yup, they will follow us if they like our energy. Some holy beings doesn't like people with a lot of negative energy and some very powerful ones prefer those with high self power people. Not only in Mountain and forest but also in other higher dimensions. They will affect our character too.

Deva

Registered Member
Try to go melaka "pulau besar". I heard karamat over there quite powerful. Last time got resort to stay now not sure.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Soldier32

Registered Member
Indonesia should be a gd place to start.but not the urban area.go to a place where there is kampung(village) area like sumatra.then maybe who knows u r lucky enough to see the "bunian" village.

chestnut

Registered Member
Indonesia should be a gd place to start.but not the urban area.go to a place where there is kampung(village) area like sumatra.then maybe who knows u r lucky enough to see the "bunian" village.

I taught bunian only at kalimantan area

pauline ng

Registered Member
seeking the insights of the knowledgeable ones, is it true that tuyul can only be adopted and will only attach itself to a female coz of breastfeeding issue? i met an indo girl referred by a friend and thats what she said

Anand

Registered Member
aayyyyyyy, u are back. How have you been? Idiot, long time no hear you......I miss you so much...... hahahahah
Lolx thanks brother:embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon: love you so much hehehex...currently ventured into logistics,doing well brother...how are you?
Heard forums was down - happened to sesrch it up again and damn i could log in!!! Hahaha....come visit the old brothers here hehe

Oat1

Registered Member
Lolx thanks brother:embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon: love you so much hehehex...currently ventured into logistics,doing well brother...how are you?
Heard forums was down - happened to sesrch it up again and damn i could log in!!! Hahaha....come visit the old brothers here hehe
Idiot.. Glad to hear that you are doing well. Come visit this forum often when u have time.

Anand

Registered Member
Idiot.. Glad to hear that you are doing well. Come visit this forum often when u have time.
The forum is like addiction leh...once here always here already....from yesterday i read the forums a couple of times already,reading old to new threads for the time i was missing lolx...read couple of your post too;)