[Off-Topic] Thoughts on T-Amulets certification?

Evahaha

Registered Member
T-Amulets first opened in thailand and then recently in April, they opened a branch in Singapore.
I have heard good and bad about them and would like to hear what AF have to share about them.
Apparently T-Amulets are all verified by one guy, and in singapore, how they verify it is by taking photos of your amulets and send them to the guy in thailand for verification, and surprisingly his verification only takes about 10-20 seconds..

Their facebook page in thailand is quite popular base on the review and feedbacks by thais themselves...

chk forum rule before posting

Last edited by a moderator:

Youzhe

Registered Member
T-Amulets first opened in thailand and then recently in April, they opened a branch in Singapore.
I have heard good and bad about them and would like to hear what AF have to share about them.
Apparently T-Amulets are all verified by one guy, and in singapore, how they verify it is by taking photos of your amulets and send them to the guy in thailand for verification, and surprisingly his verification only takes about 10-20 seconds..

Their facebook page in thailand is quite popular base on the review and feedbacks by thais themselves...

chk forum rule before posting
By taking all the photos of different kinds of amulets and by sending to the guy in thailand, how can the guy have all the knowlegde to verify all diff sorts of thai amulets? (Mr know it all)? And how to verify purely by looking at the photos?

Registered Member
Mr T has to give way to Samakom Cert... He has to respect Mr. P and his gang.

Personally, Mr T is very good in promote his image but not many buy his way of doing it.

I heard HK shop is almost non-related anymore. Waiting for signed contract to expire for dropping the T name.

Youzhe

Registered Member
I deem T amulet not able to verify all amulets of its genuinity as there are more than thousand / millions of thai amulets in the industry. Can't really trust. Got cert does not mean real, no cert does not mean fake too:)

Wonderer

Registered Member
Anyway back to topic, I believe T-Amulet does have its credibility. But because it's competitors (SMK,TPC) are really more famous and well established in the market, T-Amulet certs tends to take a back seat.

But regarding the knowledge of Mr Tone, I believe he has the knowledge to verify most common amulets that are traded in the market. Even if he doesn't know a certain type of amulet, he does have the backing of a team of sien phra to help him. Same goes for Boy Thaprachan, he might not know every amulet in existence, but he knows enough people to help him verify when he needs to.