[Question/Help!] Thao Wessuwan

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by Susanna Chan, 24 August 2018.

1. Susanna Chan

Susanna Chan Registered Member

several years ago, I was dragged off my bed by some negative energies.. several times I saw them near me, talk to me... I checked my mental health and it was fine.. thereafter I started wear amulets.. I did not know anything about thai amulets before but now.. getting to know a little.. I was told Thao Wessuwan can help control spirits..
    a friend of mine got me one from thailand.. my parents forbidden me to travel to thailand...
    I bought many from online stores not knowing if they are real or not..
    anyone suffer being attack by negative energies? My face would be dragged like a clown by unseen forces...
    how did u manage to protect urself from negative spirits?
    I really wish that I have contacts to get an amulet blessed from abbot... they said wat bang phra is very effective..
    help please...

2. tiktok123

tiktok123 Registered Member

Taowessuwan not able to help you?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

3. Gaara

Gaara Registered Member

Ya taowetssuwan,biagae or headless tiger will be good

4. Susanna Chan

Susanna Chan Registered Member

5. Sanggay

Sanggay Registered Member

My wife used to be disturbed by spirits in her former work place. After wearing phurba amulet, all the disturbances stopped. She is wearing LP Thuad/ Tao Wessuwan now as the phurba had run out of 'energy'. I personally wear Yamantaka Ruel for protection against negative forces. You can invite one at Gaden Shartse Dro-Phen Ling in Singapore.
    If you are constantly attacked by spirits, you should do chanting daily as well besides wearing an amulet. Chanting helps to increase you aura against spirits attacks. A simple mantra like Om Mani Padme Hum will work.

If the attack occurred in your home, you should consider setting up an altar.

6. Buddhayana

Buddhayana Registered Member

To my best knowledge, amulets never run out of 'energy'. People tend to think that way when things don't go as smoothly as when they first rented it, but people forget that nothing remains unchanging forever. Good and dad must take its place as its the natural cycle of all things. Amulets are not like rechargeable batteries.

Or they feel good initially after wearing it and don't feel like they used to anymore after a couple of months. It's human nature, like when you first bought a new car, you get all excited initially but got bored after that.

The only times you need to get it reblessed is when the amulet changed ownership etc, but even that isn't a necessity.

7. Oziris

Oziris Registered Member

Interesting.. camping here.

8. robinmok84

robinmok84 Registered Member

Tao wessuwan or thai local called Phra Yak should be effectively in warding of negative force or energy in your house. Or maybe you should go for local archan or luang po to have some pray and tell them your situation and let them help you. Maybe the spirit keep on following u...
    This is just my recommendation, hopefully i harm no one.
    Sadhu sadhu sadhu

Sent from my LDN-LX2 using Tapatalk

9. averagejoe3212

averagejoe3212 Registered Member

a master told me Amulets do exhaust their powers eventually,he's into tibetan Buddhism as well. Maybe he's trying to sell me his stuffs I dun know, I only bought incense powders to do offering

Ping and doubletap33 like this.
  10. Gaara

Gaara Registered Member

Amulets absorbs energy from the makers spells and kruba ajarns

The better the components the ingredients, the better the amulet can absorb the energies.

robinmok84 likes this.
  11. therry

therry Registered Member

How about if the maker already passed away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Gaara

Gaara Registered Member

No difference
    The energy are absorbed during the consecration process.

So for eg, if i want consecreate a batch of amulets

I will identify the spells to cast for the amulet
    prepare the offerings required for the spells
    Then invoke my lineage of kruba ajarns
    When they arrived, i shall cast the spell and seek their help to infuse the spells abilities and effects into the amulet

Amulet absorbs the energy.

For ghost amulets, same process but we will also infuse ghost into the amulet. So the amulet consist of energy plus ghost.

therry likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)