1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Premium Membership

Looking to sell/promote your favorite amulets? Click to upgrade your account today!
    NOTE: Please be advised that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds

4. Are you having trouble with your forum account? Have you recently been banned from the forums?

You can reach out to our Technical Support Department via our Contact Page; OR submit an online support request via Support Portal, and we will be most delighted to assist you with your request.

Thanks you “siam perception amulets

Discussion in 'The Hall of Fame & Shame' started by xxxpwlxxx, 31 October 2017.

1. xxxpwlxxx

xxxpwlxxx Registered Member

I would like to thank you Siam perception amulets and Mr Jeffrey ang for their kind understanding and very reasonable dealers. I do not have any lucks/money on renting the amulets as said earlier to Mr Jeffrey ang. Due to my personal reasons. And he is alright with it

He is definitely trustable, friendly and honest dealers.

And He is very patient and friendly, he even share with me what are the various amulets, and what most people wear it for. I learn alot from him. Thanks you very much Mr Jeffrey ang Bro

SiamPerception likes this.
  2. xxxpwlxxx

xxxpwlxxx Registered Member

Will deals and support you.

SiamPerception likes this.
  3. SiamPerception

SiamPerception Premium Member Premium Member

Thank you so much for your kind comment ! Wishing you a great day ahead and success in life!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)