1. Dhamma Galleria
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

Thanks To DarkCraft

Discussion in 'The Hall of Fame & Shame' started by ThaiB, 25 October 2011.

1. ThaiB

ThaiB Registered Member

Wish to express my thanks and appreciation to Darkcraft for his professionalism and good attitude towards buyer. Reasonable Price and knowledgable dealer, most important willing to share his experience in collecting Takruts and amulets. Thanks DarkCraft.

2. DarkCrafts

DarkCrafts Premium Member Premium Member

Thanks to you ba!!:biggthumpup1:
    It's my pleasure!! Do dropby someday for coffee. Hope you are happy with the amulets!! May your kids and you be lucky and successful. Good Luck!!:biggthumpup1::biggthumpup1:

3. Adrian B

Adrian B Registered Member

Totally agreed with what bro says. Got a amulet from him today . He's friendly with good knowledge about amulets . Strongly recommends Bro/Sis to rent from him. Cheers to all! :smilie:

4. DarkCrafts

Thanks big bro!! Hope you will get your dream KP!! LOL!! Thanks for your humble compliments!! Hope to see you soon!!** Chok Dee!!**

5. jasont

jasont Registered Member

Thumb up for Bro DarkCraft

I like to thanks Bro Darkcraft, for his excellent sales service.Reasonable price still got discounts , and free amulet given. He not like some amulets sellers, his after-sales service even best. He still remember the katha I ask from him during the day of renting. Some of the sellers will forget everythings after the deal.Strongly recommends to Bros/Sis who going for good deals n realiable amulets seller.
    :thumbs_up:

6. Arcan

Arcan Registered Member

First post come in to Por LP, we all know la :heehee:

7. jasont

jasont Registered Member

Wow u so gd ?? U carry bf, if not how come u know which I dun know . Lp king! Haha

8. DarkCrafts

Thank for your compliments. It's my pleasure!! Good Luck To You Ba!!:biggthumpup1:

9. Adrian B

Bro DarkCraft - Amulet Dealer

Thanks to Bro DarkCraft for the 2nd dealing within the week for another 02 beautiful amulets. What makes me to deal with him is the friendly and knowledge he shared. Trustworthy dealer. Bros and Sis , try him then you will know. Thumb Up!

10. DarkCrafts

Ba thanks for your support! My apology couldn't meet at your place.. You came all the way down here despite you are busy.. Make me paiseh...:redface:....
    Hope you like your amulets!! Hope you like free gift LP Thongdum Phra Pidta. Always the best in your business!! Heng Heng!!!

Chok Dee,
    DarkCrafts:biggthumpup1:

11. Sniper78

Sniper78 Registered Member

Thanks to bro DarkCraft for the deal.. Nice having a long chat with him.. A very knowledgeable person in his stuffs.. Cheers!

12. DarkCrafts

It's my pleasure ba!! See you soon!! :boink:

13. Adrian B

3rd dealing with Bro DarkCraft. Took 02 LP Thuad Holding Abundance Alms Bowl Batch With Engraved The Word "HENG" to increase my Metta , Protection and Luck! Of course with a gift also. Happy that he meet me near my office. Thumb Up Bro!:biggrin:

14. DarkCrafts

Big Bro thanks alot!! Hope next week your dream KP will be in your hands soon!! Anytime bro!! Next time coffee on me!! Good Luck!! Many thanks bro!:biggthumpup1:

15. sonofagan

sonofagan Registered Member

Just met bro Darkcraft this morning. As most of the bros in the thread above mentioned, he is friendly, tries his best to meet my timings and meeting place and not pushy at at. He gave a small discount and shared some stories and experiences that he had.

Overall, a rather friendly and sincere dealer who is not out to maximise his profits. :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Will definitely deal with him again.

Thanks bro for the time spent chit-chatting. And thanks for the ciggies that I bummed off you. :hahahahaha:

16. zillionaire

zillionaire Registered Member

nice and friend guy. thanks DarkCrafts bro for packing my items nicely and send it for me. :smilie::biggthumpup1:

17. DarkCrafts

Hahaha!!! It's ok bro. It's just ciggies not ladies!
    Thanks I will look forward in our next meet ups!! Thanks Again for your support!! Remember about the 1.5m LPT Bucha.. :heehee:
    Will Definately show you ya!! Be the first to witness :biggthumpup1:!! I will strive my level best to keep up with my clients satisfactions and needs.
    Thanks Ba!!! Good Luck!! Bless You Ba!!!

18. DarkCrafts

It's my pleasure ba!! Dealing with you is honourable!! Hope you like your amulets ya!! Remember to bring the amulet along if happen to visit master in Thailand ya.. Don't forget!! Good Luck!! All the best in your career and hope to see you soon!! Coffee on me ya!!!:biggrin:

***Chok Dee***:biggthumpup1:

19. rayan18

rayan18 Registered Member

agree with all bro, he is friendly and willing share his knowledge and the item i get from is nicely pack..he will also recommend amulet for you :) THUMBS UP !

20. Adrian B

Had breakfast with bro darkcraft @ amk hub to secure another amulet. Beautiful KP from LP pramoot for my collection...good amulet which being eyeing it since he shows me 2 weeks ago. Very good dealer bro darkcarft, highly recommended to all....hahaha, good stuff cannot bluff! Cheers

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)