1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Premium Membership

Looking to sell/promote your favorite amulets? Click to upgrade your account today!
    NOTE: Please be advised that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds

4. Are you having trouble with your forum account? Have you recently been banned from the forums?

You can reach out to our Technical Support Department via our Contact Page; OR submit an online support request via Support Portal, and we will be most delighted to assist you with your request.

Stainless Steel Waterproof Casing

Discussion in 'Accessories & Equipments' started by Travisloh, 28 April 2015.

1. yinchuun

yinchuun Registered Member

can also... some monk add hair, piece of his clothes and takrut in his amulets

Vainkid likes this.
  2. yinchuun

It's not about archans.. it's about adding something belong to you to bond with the amulet. Besides...coin also represent wealth.

teojimmy likes this.
  3. Travisloh

Travisloh Registered Member

So technically I just need to bring the ah fook case to a amulet wrapper and tell them I want it to be wrapped in the case with waterproofing?

4. teojimmy

teojimmy Registered Member

Chances if the ah fook fits your amulet now after wrapping waterproof plastic you will need to get a new casing...

yinchuun likes this.
  5. Travisloh

So if my amulet isn't wrapped yet, I can just bring the ah fook case to the amulet wrapper and tell them I want to wrap the amulet with the ah fook casing and tell them I want it waterproofed?

6. yinchuun

tell him exactly what you want. You want later encase again in ss casing, just tell him

7. Travisloh

Okay bros, thank you so much for the clarifications!

8. boi

boi Registered Member

How many here has tried to wrap waterproof n fix into ah fok?

Think of the precise measurement thatis needed... The amount of worker could cos a local wraper a day ... Go fine out the cost n see if anyone willing to do it...

Instead, place in ah fok and waterproof ...

9. ThaiSomdej

ThaiSomdej Registered Member

hi bros, if one shot take 20 for them to wrap plastic, usually takes a day? (read the previous posts, 1 amulet about 1hr..20 = 20hrs?::onionhelp::)

some are made of metal will it be faster? lol although not very expensive amulets but still precious to me, any bros wif experience thinks that i will be able to see them wrap up in a day? lol:thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon:

btw may i ask in Bkk or 'Sapanroi' (previously mentioned by a bro, if wrap a wat saikow lp thuad (avg phim) in thai gold, approx hw much? (just a rough gauge)

thanks bros!:victory-onion-head-emoticon:

10. HornedGeek

HornedGeek Registered Member

Lolol one of the best i ever seen was my friend, he encase his Somdej in a Longya Casing, but he managed to saw off the hook part nicely then he went to FLS to have it waterproofed wrapped. In other words, Acrylic wrapped over the Longya Case. But it looks and feels very bulky...

11. axlrose

axlrose Registered Member

So not possible to find a shop in sg that carry ah fook casing and settle everything for you ?

I'm looking for a new shop to help wrap my amulets.

B at FLS made quite a number of my amulet casing cracked or bent after I sent in for wrapping.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

12. HornedGeek

HornedGeek Registered Member

Bro mind to PM me the "B" name?

13. jane

jane Registered Member

Wow~~~ I intend to go on next week den and lucky enough to see this post. I think I go Ms Pao there more safe~~?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Benlo

Benlo Registered Member

Hi, may I know where can I do waterproof amulet casing in Kuching?

15. mikeyz

mikeyz Registered Member

Kuching , u can go to the Thai temple Behind Unaco Hui Sing.the temple is second floor .Look for Mr Fabian.He do plastic waterproof casing. Usually he is available 10:30am onwards .

Benlo likes this.
  16. Benlo

Benlo Registered Member

Tqvm

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)