[For Rent!] Seven siam amulet

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by huat amulet, 11 September 2017.

1. huat amulet

huat amulet Premium Member Premium Member

Lp ang
    Wat Yai Sawang Arom

my all time fav hand written takrut for protection and metta ( ren yuan )

presenting the all time famous hanuman maker in thailand right now!!1

lp ang of wat yai sawang arom is famous for his hanuman amulet. the 1st batch have aready hit 30k baht and the 3rd batch normal wood has aready cost 5 times more the temple release price.

lp ang is a very friendly monk and he spend his time to explain each and every amulet that he bless. and after lp ang rebless the item that i rent, i have then asked lp ang that why does he needs to sit on bomb, guns, knife and weapon when blessing his amulet. he replied that this is the wicha he learn from his master and this is the best effect for marking protection amulets. he also said that he has insert alot of metta ( ren yuan ) to all his amulet so that people will have good relationship amongs each other and hopefully there will be no crime and war. lp ang have alot of luksit and most of his luksit report good feedback on his amulet for sales line and in terms with people relationship. there is alot of news in thailand that how lp ang amulet have had save alot of people from accident. lp ang is now very famous and have been invited to alot of big blessing.

these takrut is hand written by lp ang himself. ( NOT THOSE MACHINES PUMP TAKRUT !!! )

Lp ang have bless these takrut for 3 months in his room and also in those big ceremony. these takrut is written on both side of the sheet and he said these takrut wicha he had master long time ago and hopefully people can afford these takrut instead of his hanuman. this is the reason why these takrut is so affordable.

lp ang bless these takrut for the purpose of metta ( ren yuan ), protection from all harm and armnard ( authority )

very good and affordable takrut for bosses, sale line, dangerous job and those who need alot of metta ( ren yuan )

price: 58sgd for big, 48 for small piece.
    contact +65 92235685
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 12 October 2017
  2. huat amulet

Lp ang
    Wat Yai Sawang Arom

lp ang of wat yai sawang arom is famous for his hanuman amulet. the 1st batch have aready hit 30k baht and the 3rd batch normal wood has aready cost 5 times more the temple release price.

lp ang is a very friendly monk and he spend his time to explain each and every amulet that he bless. and after lp ang rebless the item that i rent, i have then asked lp ang that why does he needs to sit on bomb, guns, knife and weapon when blessing his amulet. he replied that this is the wicha he learn from his master and this is the best effect for marking protection amulets. he also said that he has insert alot of metta ( ren yuan ) to all his amulet so that people will have good relationship amongs each other and hopefully there will be no crime and war. lp ang have alot of luksit and most of his luksit report good feedback on his amulet for sales line and in terms with people relationship. there is alot of news in thailand that how lp ang amulet have had save alot of people from accident. lp ang is now very famous and have been invited to alot of big blessing.

this lp thuad is made with the intention of those poorer and less wealthy to own as his hanuman and early batch takrut have jump rise their price.

as the front desk said, this lp thuad is not made by kamankan and is made by alot of good and powerful herb powder, lp have collected alot of herbs and lp ang have use up alot of powder on these batch lp thuad. these also contain his late master herb that is pass down to him.

a batch that you can't miss!!! all i can say is affortable and powerful.

these lp thuad will give you wealth, luck, protection from all harms, aviod danger, quick thinking, metta ( ren yuan ).

price: 50sgd

3. huat amulet

holiao here!!

no need anymore introduction on my all time fav ajarn.

ajarn pon from supanburi!!!

these pidta batch was taken in ajarn pon room itself. it was 4 years old batch bless in the year 2556!! ajarn pon bless these batch of takrut using the powder of late ajarn kong south of thailand and invite ajarn kong down to earth to bless it together it have gone thur many ceremony for total 1 year before release. ajarn pon collected the nur pong powder when he learn this wicha from ajarn kong luksit and this is also the same powder that create ajarn famous locket that all my customer is wearing.

ajarn pon have bless these batch of pidta for protection and luck. it was said to boost your luck and bad things will not get in your way..

effect of these batch is mainly protection, metta ( ren yuan ), and maha choklup ( luck )

A short story of my feedback wearing ajarn pon item.
    i have been with ajarn pon for al most 5 years now. he is the only ajarn that i trusted to do konkapan ( knife cuting my body ) show in the temple as well as his home. i have also gain alot of business deal close and gain alot of luck in my investment since i have meet ajarn pon. his amulet has give me a very good protection in my life and also my business. really powerful and afforable piece to keep. ajarn pon blessing have really change my life from worst to good and good to best!!! and i have since then praying whole heartedly with ajarn pon item..

pidta and ajarn kong roop tai!!!

a price for pidta and ajarn kong room tai!! total worth it!!

price : 50sgd only few piece
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. huat amulet

super rich sihuhata is here!!!'

kruba wong co bess with kruba boonyang

kruba wong is a more senior then kruba boonyang under study of sihuhata wicha but only recent year then kruba wong start making sihuhata and that is the reason why kruba wong sihuhata is more affordable then kruba boonyang.

a short intro of sihuhata.

1. "Sihuhata" is a transcription of Thai vocabulary "สี่หูห้าตา," which means "Four Ears Five Years". Sihuhata is a monkey-faced deity. According to one Thai legend, a boy from an impoverished family was told by his dying father that after his father's death the boy should put his dead body in remote mountains; after the body decomposed to bones, the boy must take the bones home to worship, set traps at the direction pointed by bones, and feed the animal caught by the trap.

The boy followed his father's instructions when the day came. He was surprised to find a being with four ears and five eyes in the trap he set. The boy believed it was the reincarnation of his father, thus named it "Sihuhata," and brought it home. However, Sihuhata didn't take any rice nor water prepared by the boy for a long period of time. When winter came, the boy burned charcoal for heat. To his surprise, the starving Sihuhata began eating the charcoal. More incredibly, the excrement of Sihuhata were all turned into gold. The boy, as a result, became rich all at once.

2. By wearing and worshiping Sihuhata amulets, people will find themselves obtain better wealth fortune, including both direct and indirect wealth (windfall), such as winning more in gambling and stock-investing. Change of luck is another effect brought by Sihuhata; people will surely feel their lives become smoother and business become more prosperous.

In addition, with four ears and five eyes, Sihuhata will help people see more clearly, get news faster, and understand better.

effect of this sihuhata - wealth, better investment, protection, metta love and kindness, become rich, wish for anything.

this sihuhata is made of mai taken which these wood aready contain its own power without any blessing. and there is also a temple code and silver takrut for wealth and kindness.

price - 158 for this powerful wealth amulet
    contact - +65 92235685[​IMG]

Last edited: 25 September 2017
  5. huat amulet

Introduce the famous kruba boonyang salika

Kruba boonyang salika.

This is a handmade salika bless by kruba boonyang and it was bless together with his last batch sihuhata. It is made from 108 herb and the most important ingredient is it contain kruba boonyang personal herbs and powder that was collected during his younger days.

It was bless together with his super rich sihuhata and the main wicha for these batch is rich, wealth, luck, and convincing power. It is also my personal daily salika for my investment.

Effect - wealth, luck, sweet talking, metta ( ren yuan) and strong convincing power.

Very good for those in sales line, investment, night life job or night live party.

Price - 68 sgd.
    Contact - +65 92235685[​IMG]

Last edited: 25 September 2017
  6. huat amulet

holiao here!!

ajarn pon from supanburi

The supanburi famous batch rian lersi ajarn pon. 2559 - 2560

These batch is small and easy to wear. The ideal of these batch is suitable for whole family to wear because it's small and easy to wear. These batch rian lersi is bless for 1 year before release and have gone thur many ceremony for metta (ren yuan), protect from all harm, wealth luck and richness. It is one of the most collectable item even all my senior from the temple is wearing it as shown in the picture. The process of making these rian is not easy. It contain alot of old takrut from many master collected from ajarn pon thur out the years and old batch takrut made by ajarn pon. A very powerful batch. A batch that u can pray to ajarn pon and lersi. Don't see it's size. It's really powerful

effect of these batch is protection from all harm, metta ( ren yuan ), maha choklup ( luck )
    And also wish come true.

i have been with ajarn pon for al most 5 years now. he is the only ajarn that i trusted to do konkapan ( knife cuting my body ) show in the temple as well as his home. i have also gain alot of business deal close and gain alot of luck in my investment since i have meet ajarn pon. his amulet has give me a very good protection in my life and also my business. really powerful and afforable piece to keep. ajarn pon blessing have really change my life from worst to good and good to best!!! and i have since then praying whole heartedly with ajarn pon item..

Rian lersi ajarn pon

Front ajarn pon, back lersi

price : 50sgd only few piece

Last edited: 20 September 2017
  7. huat amulet

rahu temple wat srisathong
    ( phra rahu - one eye coconut)
    No need much intro to this temple. The most powerful Rahu temple in thailand.

This rahu is not made from normal coconut. It is made from one eye coconut which there is only 1 piece amount a thousand coconut. Very very rare. Without blessing these coconut aready contains unbelievable power.
    Very good piece for those who need lucks and protection.

Purpose- boost luck. Eat away all your bad luck. Protection from harm and evil.

Price - 88 sgd.
    Contact - +65 92235685[​IMG]

Last edited: 20 September 2017
  8. huat amulet

Lp chun ( pidta millionaire ) 2555 from auttaya.

This batch of pidta millionaire is made by alot of holy powder and it also contain old batch of lp toh pidta. This batch comes with alot of feedback for wealth.

A short story. There was old man who is the owner of a convenient stall. The business is so poor that he dont even have any extra money for his own medicine. After that there was a unknown man came by his shop. And gave him this pidta as a gift. After struggling for 7 months plus. He suddenly found a lottery and won a big sum of money.

Purpose - wealth, metta ( ren yuan ), boost luck and protection from evil.

Price - 68sgd
    Contact +65 92235685[​IMG]

9. huat amulet

Lp ang
    Wat Yai Sawang Arom

These batch of turtle is highly collectable in Thailand right now and they receive tons of positive feed back.

Effect for good wealth, side wealth, investment wealth, prevent unnesscery lost of investment and unnesscery cash out.

price: 68sgd

10. huat amulet

holiao here!!

ajarn pon from supanburi

The special batch takrut ( takrut ngern lai ma )
    Means money always come. Made of silver plate.

This is a very special batch of takrut bless from 2558 - 2556. Blessed for 2 years before release. Went thur many big blessing with ajarn pon to make sure the effect of these takrut. 3rd day of release this takrut and it was almost sold out in temple. Made about 200 piece only. Hand written by ajarn pon and the takrut itself is made of real silver plate. Best wealth takrut is made of silver or gold plate. After hand written these takrut, ajarn pon tie the takrut and bless it for 9 days before putting the gold plated to lock the spells wicha inside and bless it for another 2 years. He have also invited the 9 heaven angel to bless to together and on the last blessing he bring back to his samnak to invite our kru lersi to bless it for metta ( ren yuan and also protection purpose ) it was also said that when the 9 angel ceremony, the takrut was recorded flying off the blessing port. They believe it was so powerful bless until the power have big impact of these takrut.

effect of these batch is for wealth, money coming in, avoid unnesscery spending, metta ( ren yuan ) and protection

Best wealth takrut ready to wear.

price : 68sgd
    [​IMG]

11. huat amulet

famous actor from Thailand visit ajarn pon!!
    [​IMG]

Chrisyg74 likes this.
  12. huat amulet

Lp pern tiger.

No need much introduction for lp pern wat bang phra.

The best monk making tiger item.

Effect-authority, metta ( ren yuan ), protection, avoid all harm, and never go hungry always hunting for food.

The nature if tiger is they will always hunt for food and never let themself be hungry. They are always strong and always on alert for prey. So it explains why this amulet is good for wealth.

Good for those who is in high position in office work and also those in sales line. Promotion and or aready in high position.

Price 150
    Contact - +65 92235685
    [​IMG]

EmbraceBuddhism likes this.
  13. huat amulet

holiao here!!

ajarn pon from supanburi

Ajarn pon old batch takrut mai. Temple wood takrut

Alot of people is questioning why does their amulet not works like others. The reason behind is each of our self have done both good and bad thing in our past life. Some people may do many bad things and karma was forward to our this life. The purpose of this takrut is to enhance our luck and baramee to make sure karma is control. It can also bring us good luck and good fortune. Temple price have gone up 3 times the actual price. Now this piece is very very rare.

The effect: for those who is always down in luck, this amulet can push up your luck. Always get bullied by others, this batch can give you metta ( ren yuan ), for those who always fall sick, this batch can give you better health.

Old batch takrut ready to wear.

price : sold out!!!! [​IMG]

14. huat amulet

Image of incident happen in Thailand. Student of ajarn pon were rob and shoot in high way. Non of the bullet went thur the skin and all student is safe. The power of ajarn pon[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Bestman99 and tankianlong like this.
  15. huat amulet

No need much introduction about this piece.

The famous lp anan payawanon.

Payawanon is a left right hand man of hanuman. Alot of people from Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, China as well as Thai seek for lp anan blessing. He is the only living monk that bless good payawanon. Payawanon is a very good anulet for those who in need help and it serve like a bodyguard. Metta ( ren yuan) and also very good for wealth. Alot of Thai people mention that payawanon is so powerful that it will also grant your wishes.

My experience for payawanon is my business is getting better each day and I even dream of payawanon 4 times since the day I pray to him. Life is getting more better with him around and he became my daily wear.

Price 68 sgd.
    Contact +65 92235685[​IMG]

16. huat amulet

Wat klang bang keaw ( phra nang kwak )

This special piece is made limited using the trade mark holy jindamanee powder. Jindamanee is a very very strong powder even without blessing. Strong healing power and protection power. Further more nang kwak is famous for her wealth granting. I highly recommend to you this power piece. Very very strong herbs smell. Limited piece on hand and no more stock in Temple. Alot of feedback from Thailand. Some become more wealthy, more sales, more business opportunities, less scolding from boss, win lottery. Very incredible story behind this piece. Highly collectable.

- healing power
    - protection power
    - wealth power
    - luck increase
    - metta ( love by others )
    - always be rich

Bless for total of 3 months and gone Thur 3 big blessing before release in the temple.

Price: 98 sgd
    Contact +65 92235685.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. huat amulet

Lp dum hpy. 2552

Rare in market!!!!

Info : LP Dum HPY

Hun Payon (HPY)- LP Dum Wat Santhitham "Needs no Introduction"

What HPY can do for you
    . HPY will protect you and be your replacement when disaster strikes.
    . HPY can be called to help you when you encounter problems or troubles and removing all the obstacles that are blocking your path.
    . Back stabbers are unable to hurt you if you are wearing HPY
    . HPY will also improve your luck, charisma and have a strong attraction for the opposite sex.
    . HPY can be also used to do harms to others and therefore wearers must be responsible for all their actions. Wearer must understand that you are the owner of your own karma and you cannot get away with it when pay back time come. Use HPY in the righteous way and let HPY be your spiritual guardian angel.

The material for this is soil from 7 graveyard, ash from 7 warrior, lp dum personal holy powder that was collected from Cambodia and holy herbs.

Price 88sgd for this special piece.
    Contact +65 92235684[​IMG]

EmbraceBuddhism likes this.
  18. huat amulet

Feedback and evidence of the power of ajarn pon from me.

My personal takrut ngern lai ma and 1st batch locket personal only made 1 piece.

Being luksit ajarn pon for about 5 years to 6 years now. Very glad that I stay with him and believe him and also treasured all his item.

I also want to let those people that are benefiting good income and protection from wearing ajarn pon item which I recommend. Thanks for putting your trust on me and ajarn pon.

Here is my car plate skh1464r. It have came out 21 June 1st price and follow by 24 June 1st price. After few months later it came out starter again. Many of my neighbour that stay near my house wearing ajarn amulet too. And they are the one striking the 4d instead of me. My dad also strikes all 3 days. I dont buy 4d so I didn't strike but I'm glad that my car plate is famous now.

Also I want to thanks ajarn pon for giving me 2nd chance. Answering my prayers and wish. I have been doing investment and setting up company. Which I am doing very very well and better then what I am expected. Also all my business is smooth and the miracle that I have 2 fighting case on pending. Which I have pray ajarn pon for my 2nd chance. Next 2 months later police called me for reporting and I sign the paper case close!!! Thanks ajarn pon for granting my wish.

Alot of singaporean and Malaysian thinks that ajarn pon amulet is only for protection which is not true. Each and every piece depending on which item has more protection or metta or wealth. Ajarn pon will bless it with all wicha but depending on which purpose.

Thanks ajarn pon. Long live ajarn pon.[​IMG] [​IMG]

Mangala likes this.
  19. huat amulet

Ajarn meng ( phra khun paen 2557 )

Need no further introduction for this well known master in our era. He is name ajarn meng khun paen / the living khun paen.

Best maha seney ( attractions opposite sex ) master in our era.

Ajarn meng gain his fame in Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, China as well as Indonesia because of his wicha for attractions.

Current he do alot of maha seney, wealth and gambling wicha which attract alot of gambler and night club girls to visit him all around the world.

This is one of his best piece which contact alot of good herbs and powder. Also included 2 takrut for wealth and one gems.

Effects - wealth, good gamble or investment sense, maha saney ( attraction opposite sex ) and protect from harmful soul.

Letting go at a old price.
    Price - $88sgd

20. huat amulet

Lp kambu phra kring Naga 2554

A little bio about lp kambu
    -luang Phu Kambu – 89 years old, of Wat Gut Chompoo, Ubon Rachatani, is a Master Gaeji Ajarn who is believed to have very powerful Puttakom (Buddha Magic power). Luang Phu is a direct Looksit of the lineage of Pra Kroo Wirote Ratanomol (Luang Phu Rod Nantaro), of Wat Sri Mueang, and is the ex Boshop of Ubon Rachatani province.

He was born in the village of Gut Chompoo on the 15th of February 2465 which was a full moon monday in the year of the dog. He had the surname ‘Kam Ngaam’ (meaning beautiful gold). His mother and father were Mr Sa and Mrs Hom Kam Ngaam. His family were farmers. He was the youngest of 6 siblings. He is currently one of Thailands most famous Guru Monks, whose amulets are of the most sought after in the modern amulet movement.

This phra kring was co bless with lp goy and it was bless for 7 days after that it was bless in lp kambu room for 7 more days before it release. It has a kring sound when it shake and and invited naga spirit for blessing. It was said that these phra kring is very good for health and wealth!!

Effect- protection from evil and harm, health, wealth. ( very good for business man, sales man and also elderly. )

Price: 78sgd
    Contact +65 92235685[​IMG] [​IMG]

weeyong88 likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)