1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Premium Membership

Looking to sell/promote your favorite amulets? Click to upgrade your account today!
    NOTE: Please be advised that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds

4. Are you having trouble with your forum account? Have you recently been banned from the forums?

You can reach out to our Technical Support Department via our Contact Page; OR submit an online support request via Support Portal, and we will be most delighted to assist you with your request.

[Let's Discuss & Share!] Sam the bad*ss Encounters

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by samuel8383, 16 December 2014.

1. samuel8383

samuel8383 Registered Member

hehehehe
    i think it my turn to start sharing my strange encounters.
    it just for sharing, for extra knowledge to everybody
    without any attention to hurt / harm / sui siao any bros & siss out there.
    it just my personal encounters, no forcing anybody to believe 100% what happen here. hehehe

why i always keeping saying "human choose amulet, amulet also will choose u back"
    last times i also dint believe such things, i thought i got money i can buy what ever i wan. until alot of things happen and it change my thought.

and i wan to say sorry for my bad english. hope u all dont mind my rojak grammars.

2. samuel8383

this encounters is can consider as my 1st amazing & unbelievable things that happen in my amulet collection. 1st and not last......... hehehe

story tittle = 2501.
    times line = end of 2012 until early 2013.
    heroes involve = me, my buddy J, Mr A ( my buddy 's friend who live in kuching, sarawak)

it all happen when i start to collect amulet in year 2012 end, that times i also just move to rent my current room in PJ.
    so my rented house area is chinese housing area with few kopitiam and one of the kopitiam selling mix rice is my favorite due to the price n kindness of the shop owner. i always tapao there.
    that times i baru belajar to collect amulet and all starting with RM50 RM100 punya amulet. yala no money wana collect expensive expensive stuff

PART 001
    so one day suddenly i dream i go one kopitiam that selling mix rice ( but i dono where)
    while i in that shop, i saw one black monk bucha in shop altar, but i dono who is that monk la. but i still pray the respect, and dono how n where my hand got one bowl of cendol and i give offering to that black monk bucha. then i wake up like that....... i also dont care so much about it, i though it just normal dream................

PART 002
    a week after that, my buddy (who i always rent amulet from him, let call him J) suddenly dream PT Klai comes n give to my hand one pieces of paper, in the paper very clear write down is 2501. but PT Klai dint say anything, just give then cao like that........ so my buddy J wake up then call me, say PT Klai is 金口, he give number sure kena 4D one. then i pun tikam the toto magnum dmc for number 2501. but after try few times, 2501 havent open up any prize, not even rm60 one. So i start to wonder maybe PT Klai give me the paper 2501 got other meaning then i ask my buddy J to help me find PT Klai amulet that made in year 2501 or SN is 2501 one. bcos i just newbie so my baget very limited and i tell my buddy my baget max can go up to rm300. bo lui wana spend more. my buddy also say his try his best, bcos he know impossible rm300 i can buy PT Klai rians especially year 2501.

PART 003
    few day after that, my buddy J still dream the same thing for second times. PT Klai pass the note 2501 into my hand
    and one months after that, i call my buddy to ask the update, and my buddy still cannot find what i request. and ngam ngam i just get my salary so i upgrade my baget from 300 to max rm400. and my buddy also say his try his best, bcos he know impossible rm400 i still can buy PT Klai rians especially year 2501. hahaha

PART 004
    few day after that........... in saturday midnight, my buddy J get a emergency midnight call from his amulet friend A from kuching.
    rupa rupanya A an day before that dream PT Klai give him one set of 4D number (let say number 1234) and he wake up terus hamtam rm10 big rm10 small.
    so saturday night that number 1234 4D open out..... but A kena how much i also ddono, since i dint know him also. hahaha
    so saturday night A sleep with happy feeling and PT Klai comes find A again, this times PT klai open his golden mouth and say "last night i give u 1234, and i know u hamtam rm10 big rm10 small and kena not little money. and i also know in ur hand got 3 of my rians, and now i wish u can let go one of the three rians, and i hope u can let go rian year 2501 one to ur kelantan friends. and i also know u buy last times it very expensive, that why i give u kena 4D, and i wish u only sell RM400, cannot more cannot less. the balance i already subsidize u by let u kena th 4D.
    so mr A wake up by shocking and cannot believe what he just dream. and on the spot direct call my buddy in da midnight (bcos he onlygot 1 kelantan friend) and tell my buddy what happen. my buddy terkejut gila wei.........................

PART 005
    so the next morning A terus post to my buddy from kuching sarawak to kelantan. selling price is damm sharp RM400, bcos he reli respect PT Klai and follow that PT Klai told him to do.
    so in da meanwhile, i n my buddy keeping thinking why PT Klai chooe me, and how PT Klai can know me, when PT Klai meet me. my house, my grandpa house also never got pray any PT Klai bucha.
    so my buddy after get the 2501 rians, he drive a car from kelantan to PJ just bcos wan pass to me the rian hand by hand.

PART 006
    so my buddy arrive in my house in PJ and successfully hand over me the 2501 rian with RM400 only. i also kesian him drive so jauh from kelantan to PJ, so i say i belanja u makan mix rice near my house.
    so while we makan my buddy saw that kopitiam also got one altar in the shop corner and after makan we go kee poo to see what in that altar.
    what we see all is shocking n clear the mist in our head so so long.............
    rupa rupanya the shop is pray to PT Klai......
    and my 1st dream, the monk is PT Klai bucha hahaha
    so after i invite back PT Klai 2501, that whole night my head dammmmmm headache like hell, i think this becos the amulet aura is too strong and my body need take times to adjusted the aura from the amulet.

PART 007
    THE 2501 rian rent in my house on 28 x months 2013
    and FYI, my house no is 208.
    so after a week i own this rian 2501, i asking PT Klai to give me hit the jackpot 4D (bcos i say to him i spend already RM400, so i wan cover up my cost)
    and i asking the number, guess what i get? NUMBER 2888,
    so i hamtam kaw kaw, who know it dint open in my place,
    but open up in sarawak 4D second prize 2888.
    DAMMMM............. PT Klai so keng, dont forget i get this rian all the ways far from kuching, sarawak.
    hahahaha maybe PT Klai wana show his power, but dint wish i gambling.

that why this 2501 PT Klai rian is non-sales item. and PT Klai becomes my daily must wear in my pocket.
    without permission from PT Klai himself i will not sell out, even people comes offer me RM4000 or RM40,000.

3. samuel8383

[​IMG]
    this is how the 2501 rian look like.......
    heeheehee

next story JATUKAM 3001 3001 3001

4. fazhu

fazhu Registered Member

Nice encounter you have and good for you.

In my mind Photan Klaai is holy monk as told to me. I have never meet him.

From your story, if that is Photan it is quite disappointing to know he is very mundane in his approach. I would always think monk like his status should be involved to uplift us spiritually rather than the worldly things.

5. Sword

Sword Registered Member

Dealing with different people have to use different approach. Most importantly is to gain people trust and confident first.

yinchuun likes this.
  6. 9th

9th Registered Member

Now I know we buy amulets and to ask the amulet to REIMBURSE the purchases :sweating-onion-head-emoticon:

7. samuel8383

from an dream i give PT klai one bowl of cendol (at the begining in my dream i also dono who is that, hahaha)
    until i say my baget max RM400 / SGD150, the 2501 rian reli show up, after geting help from PT Klai.
    this 2501 rian RM400 / SGD150 where can find genuine one?
    maybe he reli wan jaga me this badass.........

acty different monk got they diff method, sometimes we cannot judge them by using our normal logically thinking.

some will say i think too much, that why i dream such things,
    but i almost everyday also see hamsap movie, hahaha everyday also read hamsap things,and my mind always thinking of sex, but why not i dint dream i fxxking all the amoi amoi? but always goes to dream go meet deva, monk, Buddha, Bodhisawa all these?

Randelavie likes this.
  8. samuel8383

Guatama Buddha himself i only dream 1 times only.
    Meitaya Buddha i also dream 1 times only.
    these 2 i will explain next times............

Jatukam? countless times. last one is about 3001
    sometimes my buddy J dream it, and tell me the dream. bcos i acty not so know thai and some times i cannot catch the key point, so bo pian Jatukam need to find the translater for me. hahaha

i think is around 6 months ago, somewhere middle of 2013
    that times i always get help & teaching from Jatukam (teaching about good moral, merit, all these things), so when i praying Jatukam amulet, i say to Him, since u always jaga me. so i wish to own of the bucha, so u choose for me la.
    so in the meantimes, i also call J to help me find power power keng keng Jatukam bucha (since i believe in J & Jatukam)

so dono how, one night suddenly i dream i walk in my room, my room so bright ( i know sure is Jatukam, bcos everytimes dream Him, so bright one like i stand under hot sun) so i go to my computer table, i saw one black Jatukam bucha standing in middle of my desk. and i hear Jatukam voice tell me some teaching (but i cant tell out, it abit confidential) so after His pok pek pok pek, i just like good boy hearing daddy teaching, hahahahaha. i dint dare to argue with Him.
    and when He wan leaving, he keeping say 3001 3001 3001 3001. until i wake up, i still remember the 3001. at begining i thought just normal number, it nothing special, that why i dint care so much and even dint tell my buddy J about the 3001. i keep quite myself.

and around few day times. my buddy J call me, he say he already found one. 2550 wat mahathat 13 inch. and he say this he get from his singaporeans friends. his friends rented from wat mahathat at 10000 THB @ RM1000, but he wiling to let go to me at RM600. i sure happy la, RM600 for 13 inch bucha. so my buddy J go meet the bucha owner and rent back from SG to johor. and ocos i request a photo from him i wan see how the bucha look like........
    and what i get is very shocking...........
    bcos he wan show me how the height, so he go bring one 1.5liter drinking water to measure. hahaha bcos he dont has any ruler at home. aduih...........

[​IMG]
    noted that the bucha serial number is 300
    and the drinking water is brand 1 MALAYSIA. the damm logo so big.
    so 300+1 = 3001

so believe it or not???
    so wana say my buddy J wan con me also abit hard.
    bcos i dream it in my own dream, and i dint tell anybody about this 3001 (bcos i thought just rubish number, hahahaha)

Phoenix and bakeneko like this.
  9. samuel8383

[​IMG]
    so in da end, this lengzai bucha comes to my hand.
    SN 300 ::oniongoodjob::

bakeneko likes this.
  10. Anand

Anand Registered Member

I have to say this...its not the amulet but also your luck which is playing a part...now you spend all the money on amulet items but you're forgetting to tamboon or give abit to the needy...your luck is running out soon already,they give you but you forget about others around you who needs it more...somemore M'sia a lot of below average earnings families around...do give also;) your luck would remain the same

guagua, yinchuun and bakeneko like this.
  11. 9th

9th Registered Member

Many and MOST encounters by normal human beings are spirits in disguised rather than 'the real things' i.e buddha, arahang, dewa/deity [period]

12. samuel8383

about tambom, respect my parents, mr grandparents, do charity all this dont worry. i know what i m doing.
    and i no need to tell the whole world i tambon this, donate that. i do what, "they" will know one.

Anand likes this.
  13. samuel8383

what u say also correct. BUT
    i also dint care so much, i more easy going n simple mind person.
    why must think so much? so complicate until crack my head?
    sometimes i live in simple ways, think in simple ways, it will make me more happy.
    diuk bo???

personally, i not hard core amulet crazy person (until tatoo whole body, until wear 9 amulet in neck, until every months must go meet lersi give lersi wear a helmet into my head etc)

i wear amulet mostly to control my habit, my thinking, and always remind me to do good n benefit things. but ocos la i also wish they will jaga me, help me in my daily life.

14. samuel8383

sometimes i dream i go on top of mountain and meet with damm alot monk, i think maybe arahang i also dono, they dint give me they name card so how i know who r they??? hahahaha
    and hearing they all together chanting the CHINABHUNCONG KHATA. so sound so nice n calm to hear.

sometimes i dream some certain monk (and Somdej Toh), they teach me alot of Buddha teaching. and alway guild me when i lost.

maybe they r evil spirit who transforms into buddha, arahang, dewa/deity, monk to seduce n harm me? who know?
    but so far what they teach me is doing good things, not ask me i go rape gals, go fuck other people wife, or go killing animal or go burn down temple all these.
    Even one times Jatukam hope me stop fishing (ya last times i m hard core fishing kaki), Jatukam not forcing me but he say i go n think myself.

15. Randelavie

Randelavie Registered Member

okay bro.. whatever people said, trust your faith..

let those logician think, let us the believer feel :)

samuel8383 likes this.
  16. 9th

9th Registered Member

Hallucinating coommunicating with other beings has nothing to do with neither amulet craze or tattoo, or might be the worst of all kind.

ckp likes this.
  17. samuel8383

erm..........
    indeed,
    i like nasi goreng that is my freedom.
    people like mee goreng that is people freedom.

people cannot force me follow them like mee goreng.
    i also cannot force other people follow me like nasi goreng.

Nemitzx likes this.
  18. ProsperityAmulets

ProsperityAmulets Registered Member

ok la bro sam, got chance I go find you go mak mak makan nasi goreng ::oniongoodjob::

19. samuel8383

ok la. no problem bro

20. guagua

guagua Registered Member

I hope TS ur dreams about the devas and above is between the time from 6am to 7am, at the break of dawn.
    Any dreams between midnight to before dawns are confirm NOT dreams from devas but from spirits and demons, or maras trying to lead ppl astray. Like some bros mentioned, spirits, demons and maras can appear in the forms of Buddhas or devas to mislead people. Written in the text. This I can guarantee you. If any dreams between the timing I said, good chance are real. This is listed in many text, be it Thai, Tibetan or Taoist. If you don't believe, you can go ask any accomplished monk or archan.

bakeneko, 9th and Ben50845 like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)