1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Premium Membership

Looking to sell/promote your favorite amulets? Click to upgrade your account today!
    NOTE: Please be advised that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds

4. Are you having trouble with your forum account? Have you recently been banned from the forums?

You can reach out to our Technical Support Department via our Contact Page; OR submit an online support request via Support Portal, and we will be most delighted to assist you with your request.

[Let's Discuss & Share!] Question on Black Magic Curses and its d

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by shakugan88, 7 February 2017.

1. BlackCat

BlackCat Suspended

There's one short way of doing this, go down to a temple and sincerely pry to Buddha, from this point on, whatever merits I got or I will get in the future help me dedicate them all to.. Will Buddha help or not that's an other story. That's what I did ages ago and not to my debtors but to...

weeyong88 and Newbie91 like this.
  2. Freddy

Freddy Registered Member

Not involked. If they know, if they are around, they will come and interfer, but are they capable or not is another issue. Either they target the caster which is unlikely until he is lying in.hosptial weak and. Vulnerable.
    Or they go and find the mastermind if they are mighty enough to know in the first place.

Newbie91 likes this.
  3. Freddy

Freddy Registered Member

Bro, i share a bit on this but it might taste bad.. buddha dont interfer with life. Nor black magic. Nor spirit or demon. So it doesnt work tht way. Buddha might only empower the master with more.power when chanting to help with the boost when its relevant. During event or ritual. 众生平等。一切都有因果。
    Magic is successfuly laid on a person for a reason, failed to cast also for a reason.

But the merit part i agree. Hope i didnt mis read or misunderstand the idea

weeyong88 and Newbie91 like this.
  4. Thataboom

Thataboom Registered Member

H
    Hey, I liked very much the way you dealed with this person that caused you problems, I also dont believe its good to curse anyone, usually people that harm other people already get their bad kharma from life, we do not need to do a thing.

I wonder if you could tell me a little bit about lek lai, I am a girl from Brasil, just came back from Thailand and bought a few pieces from LP Yai, one guy who worked in the temple and spoke a little bit english explained me that I should only keep the 5 precets, no need to chanting mantra or special rules, but I see so many people online talking about rules that it made me confused. Could you enlighten me? Like should I wear all the time? Can I go inside water ocean with it? Should take off during sex? Should make what kind of offerings? One of my husband pieces that he wears on neck has a few small lek lais, there is a golden kind of pink color piece that is losing color, is it normal?

Also would like to know about sak yant if you also could :) We got from Monk Rung in Chiang Mai.

Thanks very much! Peace <3

Newbie91 and bukboy like this.
  5. bukboy

bukboy Registered Member

Hi there nice to meet you!

Im not ajarn or master , but I do know about lek lai. Lek lai was found many thousands of year ago by forest lersi. Meditating in cave they have found that lek lai has its own magic. Its a natural metal that was made from earth. In the old days people in south east asia couldn't get lek lai because it has its own curse. I heard many story regular people getting lek lai in cave but after cant find there way out, end up dying in the cave. Getting true lek lai involves ritual and offering to the angels that guards the precious metal. I have seen lp yai in youtube perform getting lek lai very interesting how he chant mantra and lek lai just fall on the ground.

But lek lai is a sacret metal, use for protection, against harm or bad luck, or bad spririt. In the old days people put lek lai under there skin by master for protection. Now and days people just wear it. But lek lai holds one thing to the owner, just keep your 5 percept and with true faith. Its a all timer protection from anything, so you don't have to take off during shower , sex , whatever you do. The 5 percept is the major factor in lek lai, just remember that.

Not many ajarn or monk mess with lek lai, because they don't know wiccha or knowledge to get it. And sakyant is all most the same rules keep 5 precept. But Sakyant there rules you do and cant do, must verify with the master that gave u.

Don't listen too much online, if you have question the sure thing is asking your ajarn or lp that knows about these things. I have read many things online, some people think its ok how to worship there amulet, and how they want to pray.

6. adamcataleya

adamcataleya Registered Member

Actually what is the 5 precept?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Newbie91 and bukboy like this.
  7. natas

natas Registered Member

It is new scientific, out of space jargon.

8. bukboy

bukboy Registered Member

1. Shall not kill
    2. Shall not steal
    3. shall not do sexual miss conduct
    4. Shall not false speech,
    5. shall not intoxicant, that lead to carelessness

1 to 3 I can do, but 4 and 5 I try not to do lolz, but why? im just human like the rest of yall lolz

adamcataleya likes this.
  9. adamcataleya

adamcataleya Registered Member

Tqvm bukboy not like other jargon

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

bukboy likes this.
  10. bukboy

bukboy Registered Member

This is porgae lersi tafai, had once said to human being when was trancing
    Theres 3 thing in life that you can get away but cant hide.

1. You can get away with your decision in life wether bad or good, But you cant get away fron your heart, knowing what bad things you do, will feel bad in the future.

2. You can get away with murder, or bad things you have done in life, but at the end you cant get away with karma , it will collect its debt.

3. For all human being you can get away with death for not long, help with medicine, surgery, doctors. But one day everyone goin to die!!! don't matter a good or bad person, rich or poor. One day you all human being will have a last day and no human being can get away with that!!! and he laughs hahhahahhahahahahhaha. lol

And he quotes" being human have many obstacle in life, everyone goin to have go through differerent obstacle. Its because we are HUMAN. " and he laughs again hahhahahhahahhaha.

And after what I heard from him I laugh myself too, because its true!, its just we are human. I thought he laughs because he went through it once he was human, now he is spirit he don't have to go through it again lol.

weeyong88, Benson, Newbie91 and 2 others like this.
  11. Thataboom

Thataboom Registered Member

Hey Bulk Boy, thanks very much for all the information and "advice", I feel much better now :)

Stay in touch and good luck

bukboy likes this.
  12. Theghost

Theghost Registered Member

Lol. Demon lies all time bro That s y they are called demons. Anyone needs an exorcist or help with black magic. Pm me I know of a master.

shakugan88 likes this.
  13. Theghost

Both the requestor and the sorcerer will get what's due to them. That s y not many arjans will agree to do this.

shakugan88 likes this.
  14. Theghost

I am a victim of black magic myself. Somehow the entity who was sent to me was not able to possess me but created havoc in my life. Created obstacles at every turn in my work and put negative things in my head. Made me suspicious of my own spouse. I had bad dreams of falling from high buildings and getting attacked and bitten by iguana. Once just by an iguana the second time the iguana was thrown at me by someone but I couldn't see his face.

Dookie likes this.
  15. Theghost

The demon that was sent to the person will stay until the job is done i.e until the victim falls in love with the person. If the person is strong the curse will fall into other things such as bad luck or turn other relationships the victim has sour. Like family relationships or work relationships. The master can ask the demon to leave not necessarily to attack the person who sent the demon.

shakugan88 likes this.
  16. shakugan88

shakugan88 Registered Member

Hi @Theghost ,

thanks for your insight. May I PM you for more information..

17. Dookie

Dookie Registered Member

It is known in certain religion one sign of you being bm is dreaming of falling from high place.I wonder why though

18. Theghost

Don't know why but that is just one of the symptoms. And it has to be a recurring dream. Not just once.

19. Dookie

Dookie Registered Member

Good to hear you are ok already tho

Theghost likes this.
  20. ax31

ax31 Registered Member

ex wife is karma herself

Miracle- likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)