[Let's Discuss & Share!] Question on Black Magic Curses and its d

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by shakugan88, 7 February 2017.

1. Oziris

Oziris Registered Member

The victim tried medical advice?

Heeltrack and doctor46 like this.
  2. shakugan88

shakugan88 Registered Member

Hello Oziris,

the victim is considered lucky because the victim managed to see a trusted psychic who "saw" the entity.

Besides, the telepathy part. Cannot be explained. And hearing words that the victim never use in their own vocabulary including foreign words that actually exist that is not previously known to the victim. That's how the victim realized it is not in their mind.

Last edited: 9 February 2017
    Oziris likes this.
  3. qrzpubx

qrzpubx Registered Member

Spells and demons are the perceptions of one's mind. The effects of theirs are the manipulation of our perception.

The cure is observing and letting it go. Realizing that these demons are the manifestation of the mind.

The masters have taught (i.e. Milarepa) that the subjugation of demons is to watch the rising and disappearing of thoughts .. their impermanent nature which is all phenomenas' essence.

All demons and spells are dissolved by abiding in this natural state of the mind. The abiding of the mind in this natural state of clarity is the perfect protective amulet. Free from distraction and thoughts but such is a rarity that can be gotten as most have been busy in dusting the mirror.

Due to the causation of karma, we have to suffer in ignorance.

Put up whatever merits you have gotten and dedicate them to your debtors.

In order to do so, have altruistic motivation by saying "All mother sentient beings, especially those enemies who hate me, obstructors who harm me, and those who create obstacles on my path to liberation and all-knowingness; may they experience happiness, and be separated from suffering. I will quickly establish them in the state of the most perfect and precious Buddhahood".

Next, take refuge in the Triple Gem by saying "In the Buddha, Dharma and the Sangha most excellent, I take refuge until enlightment is reached. By the merits of generosity and other good deeds, may I attain Buddhahood for the sake of all sentient beings".

With a glass of plain water an an image of a Buddha (i.e. Guan Yin or Sakyamuni Buddha), you offer the water and start to recite the sacred names of whichever Buddhas, Bodhisattves, Arahats or enlightenment being. Whenever disturbing thoughts arise, do not follow the thought and think of offering all the merits from chanting the names of sacred ones and the offerings of a plain glass of water to whichever you feel is disturbing you and quickly return back to chanting.

Once you have decided to conclude the chanting session, use whatever methods to dedicate merits especially to those who intend to harm you and your debtors. Otherwise, here is a dedication verse to use "By this virtuous practice may I quickly realize <Whichever Buddha/Bodhisattva/Arahat/Enlightened Being's name> and may all sentient beings, without exception, be established in that state". Dedicate and practice with love and compassion to erode the hatred, evil intentions and the three or five poisons driving the curses and demons' ill intentions.
    Just like brilliant sun rays from virtuous intentions, faith and actions melt the cold ice block of one's and others' ill intentions, similar is this practice of merit gathering and giving.

Once you have concluded, take some water from the glass and sprinkle them outside one's house to offer to passing spirits.

Kizsulots, weeyong88, siaoeh and 2 others like this.
  4. DarkMind

DarkMind Registered Member

Good stuff/write up. I guess you are a Tantric practitioner.

What you write is profound. Not many beings can understand. Abiding in the Natural State eludes most people. Thread starter needs to advise the victim to find an authentic guru to guide the victim. To find an authentic guru needs good Karma.

Alternatively, if the victim is in Singapore, she can seek Ajaan Loy at Simpang Bedok (Wat Changsan).

Last edited: 10 February 2017
    weeyong88, siaoeh and 9th like this.
  5. qrzpubx

Yes. I am a student of a rinpoche.

Due to the difficulty of most people to abide in natural state which will negate the spells and curses, the next best course of action is to gather merits and do good deeds to outweigh the negative karma that allows the curses and spells to take effect in the first place. Thus the text given after the above explanation on emptiness is simply to make merit by reciting an enlightened being's name and then dedicate the merits to whoever trying to harm one.

The text above is taken from excerpts from a tibetan prayer text that can be given and shown publicly by the way.

Dissolving curses and spells is one thing and it isn't very difficult. To realize that spells and curses are mental afflictions that arise from karmic debts one had incurred in the past and one has to fix the problem (karmic debt) at it's root by virtuous deeds and thoughts is most important.

6. shakugan88

Thanks. But it makes it sound like it is the victim's fault.

By the way the victim is not promiscuous, not unfaithful.

I can tell you, the victim is a good family person. Never harmed anyone. But not overly religious either. Just work hard, spend time doing things for the young family and elderly parents. Evidently the demon wanted to break up the happy family for the perpertrator as well.

Not manifestation of mind. The demon can move the victim's hands and touch them too. And physically pin them down. So the victim now must sleep on the side. The demon also attacked the psychic at the pyshic's house by the way. Both felt physically and mentally.

Unfortunately the victim is not religious -like most people are today.

The only fault is the victim is too attractive and attracted the attention of a new colleague. Now the victim has to "dedicate merits" to the colleague.....

Next how about asking people who are raped to pray for the rapist - no need to go to jail. After all both rapist and perpetrator had free will -similar action, by force.

DarkMind likes this.
  7. siaoeh

siaoeh Registered Member

Very good suggestion.
    Most wise bros from the forum will probably shun this kind of threads and read but not reply, thinking that by sharing their thoughts out loud they will probably attract mockery from others thinking that this guy must be crazy!

DarkMind and Heeltrack like this.
  8. qrzpubx

@shakugan88, we are not certain if the fault lies in the victim or the attacker or who is truely the victim or not. But one thing for sure that can be said is that virtuous deeds and thoughts will eventually reap the fruits it was sowed although some may experience and complain that it takes too long to be repaid. Unconditionally praying or at least wishing them well (for the non-religious) is a virtuous act.

On a conventional view, it seems illogical to pray for the rapist but from a Dharmic view, we do not know what went on to become a victim and also what winds of karma created the ripe conditions to become the rapist and the victim. I do not mean that there is no need to punish the rapist but to be able to see that all circumstances arise from the winds of karma and to pray for everyone.

If the text I have given is not suitable for a non-religious person, then change or remove the refuge taking and the religious stuff but the main intention is to wish well the attacker as the most important method to remove the root of the problem.

For temporary relieve for the non-religious people and who are willing to experiment with low level occult remedies, go to those crystal whole sellers and obtain hematite or tiger's eye crystal (cheap ones will do) and bath them under direct sunlight for a single day and with the intend that the crystal protect it's bearer, keep it in the pocket.

weeyong88 and DarkMind like this.
  9. shakugan88

Hello @qrzpubx,

Buddha knows who is the victim and who is the aggressor.

That's why the victim is now fully protected by Buddha Himself as i mentioned in the beginning of the thread. The victim does not need to do anything now. No praying, no amulet. Already woken up. You can say Buddha manifested.

The nun did not advise the victim to pray, much less to pray for the aggressor. Only advised to perform charity wherever possible.

DarkMind likes this.
  10. yinchuun

yinchuun Registered Member

If the target has strong protection, then the black magic cannot go in. Nothing will happen to sorcerer. Unless the target also knows black magic and fight back. Else, nothing will happen.
    The duration of curses is depends on what type of magic used, some a few weeks, some a few years. sorcerer or requestor need to "put work" into maintaining the curse or not depends on the type of black magic.

Benson and shakugan88 like this.
  11. yinchuun

you are in this life, just enjoy your life, if you keep worrying about your next life, then you have wasted this life. Have you remember what you did in your past life? So, your next life, you won't remember anything either.
    In this life if you do bad to people, people will do bad to you too. So, you will make yourself suffer. So, just do good and enjoy....because you are given a chance to be human.

Last edited: 12 February 2017
  12. yinchuun

where is your relatives? In Asia, usually they catch the demon and put in a bottle. Some taoist master can kill the demon too. Demon seldom lies, human lies most of the time.

13. yinchuun

Your relatives need a good master to help her.

14. yinchuun

That's normal. The devil can speak any language he wants....

shakugan88 likes this.
  15. yinchuun

Just get a powerful master to catch the devil. It is that simple. I have a water, it can kill any devil. If you are in Malaysia, I can give you some.

Benson, shakugan88 and DarkMind like this.
  16. shakugan88

Hello @yinchuun ,

thanks for sharing. What type of black magic does not need to put work into maintaining the curse. What does it mean actually to put work into it? Sacrifices?

All these curses involve demons right?

17. icyboy

icyboy Registered Member

But the sorcerer who evoke the demon, he doesn't have to bear the karma? Only the requester?

Newbie91 likes this.
  18. Freddy

Freddy Registered Member

Let me share my little experiences.
    Let me answer in sequences.
    1, if target is protected, it cannot prosess him, but can lurk nearby, which can still affect the target thru mere thoughts, aura, speech and mood. Its like a nuclear radianting its sick aura, the target luck will definitely be affected, next his 人缘.
    2 consequences ? Treat the so-call demon or spirit like a human. If they fail will they turn around to find u problem ? A lot or variable here. E.g. u force it to work for you ? U convince it to work for with a gun and cane ? Or u gave him enough money to work like a mercenary ? The spirit is kept in your place and u pray to him many years and a simple job isnt too much to ask.for ? Are you strong and charismatic enough to tell then to work for you willlingly or they just fear you til you lost your fear factor the day u lay down in hospital bed?
    3 duration, same variable as above. If u tell them to work for.you, it is safe to remind them daily. If its u who is chanting and affecting the targets mindset, you have to chant daily as u r the one doing the job. U do your part, spirit do thier part, makes the job faster.
    Your last question. About black love curse. Colour is irrelevant, curse is another word for magic. Love is the only international word i read. So u need to be more specific. Anyway to answer. No the magic itself doesnt strike back. Other things might. E.g. the targets ancestors if they are strong. . Etc etc.

19. Freddy

Freddy Registered Member

It depends what demon, so rare, usually just spirit. The method used. The job u ask him to do. Ask, force., tricked or a deal. Karma is mathematics equation . What is done left equals to right, the answer takes time to grow.

weeyong88 and Newbie91 like this.
  20. shakugan88

Hello @Freddy ,

interesting comment about the target's ancestor.

So it seems in cases of black magic curse, ancestors may be invoked for help?

Newbie91 and Freddy like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)