[Let's Discuss & Share!] Question on Black Magic Curses and its d

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by shakugan88, 7 February 2017.

1. shakugan88

shakugan88 Registered Member

Hello all the knowledgeable people in this forum.

I have a question on demonic black magic curse.

If a demon is conjured by sorcerer or requestor for a curse and sent to the target.
    But the target has strong protection and the demon cannot possess the target. What is the effect on the sorcerer and requestor? Any consequences like boomerang effect or similar?

What is the duration of curses usually? Does it need the sorcerer or requestor to "put work" into maintaining the curse? Or once the demon is sent out, it does "its work" until its objective is reached?

How about black love curses, any impact on the requestor if the target is protected?

Appreciate if the shifus here can shed some light.

2. Oziris

Oziris Registered Member

Camping here... They way u describe it makes me wonder if u r the requester.... :)

Racsakyant, bukboy, asianeric and 3 others like this.
  3. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

It seems like you are trying to do something bad to attack somebody, or seeking some revenge on an enemy.

4. bukboy

bukboy Registered Member

Im not an ajarn but ill tell you what ajarn told me about curses. Curse can stay with that person for a long time, the demon wait for the person to be vulnerable , such as when spirits of the person is at weakest point, like illness , sickness , or health problems, depression, sad. It can even cause death, if the person don't know he or she been curse. If the person has protection, simply it wont hit them right away, but it might hit them when they are vulnerable. The sorcerer should know a lot of wicha since he doing the curse, he don't worry about coming back to him, if it does it will usually go back to the requestor. Unless the other person finds a ajarn that is stonger and request to fight with the socercer and the requester.

But like they say what comes around goes around. But if it backfires to you the rquester, it will hit you a hundred times more then you put on the other person. But remember if you do this the karma you do to that person stay with you until you die. But becareful, if the curse cant go through the person you put, it might hit someone in there family that is vulnerable or someone close to them.

Love curse , if they protected then your spells isn't worth nothing to them. Love spelling is forcing them to love you. But not to hurt them , but if it does hit them , things can get out of hand. The girl could go crazy in the long run.

If you do this think twice how much it could do. I asked an ajarn because I was mad at someone that usually embarrass me and humiliated me in front of people. I was hella mad wish he died lolz, but I chose to confront him man to man. When I heard what ajarn told me it wasn't worth to put a curse on him. Then I have had the karma stick to my shoulder until I die.

One thing I respected that ajarn, he told me the effect first before I want to proceed. He wasnt all money and willing to do whatever. But guess what I didn't have to put a curse on him, last time I heard about him, he was in a car accident, divorce, and sentence to jail. Guess karma gave him a visit. sad though

5. Benson

Benson Registered Member

Thanks for sharing Bro::oniongoodjob::.

bukboy likes this.
  6. bukboy

bukboy Registered Member

Your welcome brother, im 43 years old now, been through so many things in life. Experience and witness a lot in my years about amulets , unexplained things , that I personally experience and seen, and close people been through. I think I can write a book about amulets, socceries, spells, and mysteries lolzz. Im thai half laos, and my people born into this kinda of faith. I have put a lot of personal stories in the forum since I join, but after a few years I was gone. Now I just came back and visit for few month already.

And I forgot to add, if you been curse . The effect would be more on your physical body such as pain, or illness, it will kill you slowly. And if the doctor cant see nothing wrong with you, you might want to go see an ajarn.

MSM, danliko, weeyong88 and 2 others like this.
  7. Mali Chantara Wittaya

Mali Chantara Wittaya Registered Member

Interesting stories.

8. siaoeh

siaoeh Registered Member

even if the curse got through, you will suffer much worse consequences than the target

9. Mali Chantara Wittaya

Mali Chantara Wittaya Registered Member

Magic is Magic ; there is neither black or white. But the consequences , you bear it on your own will. There's a Wiccan Pagan saying from Europe and North Americas - "Do what ye will , harm none". Which means, you can do whatever you want on this earth ; for abundance and prosperity , for love and for charms but harm no one and harm not the spirits either."

Karma is a bad , badder than your exes or ex wife.

10. Oziris

Oziris Registered Member

U guys always quote karma karma ...

Your this life action won't create bad karma for current lifetime..

Not like I whack u now.. wait 4 to 20 years.. I get whacked in return.

11. natas

natas Registered Member

U meant, u know there is bad karma, u dun bother what will happen to your next life??

12. Oziris

Oziris Registered Member

Every religion supposedly teaches u to be good. Some based on karmic rebirth factors.. others just to create perceptive rules n order.

What u have to do in this life.. that's have to be done. If u subscribe to karmic rebirth notion, then the moment when u went for swimming competition against thousands of tadpoles in the love tunnel n emerge Olympic gold champion... your conception is already predestined.

In the modern living world.. we do what's right perspectively based on peer acceptance.

If we start preparing "life" after death with alot of rules n regulations that hampers daily lifestyle.. then we r not diff from ISIS, Muslims, Catholics... All preaching after life message n preparation.

Ezz, weeyong88 and bukboy like this.
  13. Oziris

Oziris Registered Member

With our current daily lifestyle.. hectic n competitive.. what makes u think u can control or preselected or reduce next life karma by doing good this life?

Sad to say.. this is a way.. mankind develop self actualization n realization in current life... Hoping next one will be better

Ezz and yakults123 like this.
  14. shakugan88

Hello Oziris and Oat1,

nope. I am not seeking revenge or wanting to do this to someone.

A close relative of mine was cursed with a black love spell. Except there is no love in it! However when possessed, it is an entirely different matter.

Much pain and suffering my relative went through, physically and mentally as my relative fought the entity. I totally understand from the victim/target point of view now. The more you fight against the influence, the worse the attacks become (literally pin my relative down to force my relative to accept the relationship).

Currently my relative's protection has been stepped up to the maximum possible (Divine protection) via a special nun with the gift of sight. However, although my relative now cannot be possessed, the nightmares and dreams still continue as the demonic entity can "enter" the dreams. Demonic video feed if you will have it......from using scaring tactic - show my relative scenes of black goats (satanic), to pretending to be God, Angel, to declarations of love, to pity tactics.

15. shakugan88

Hello Bukboy,

thanks so much for sharing what you know. I have more questions though.

Now that I have clarified that it is a demonic black magic love spell. And my relative underwent the 4th exorcism by the nun that finally freed my relative of total possession, and now the protection is very strong. But we do not know how long the protection last. We may need to visit the nun every now and then.

Where is the demon now? Why it is still lurking around? Does demonic black magic love spells have any time limit?
    It cannot be forever waiting to strike the target right? The perpetrator would have moved on since the perpetrator cannot wait forever to the spell to work! the cruelty of it all!

Since the target is now protected and cannot possessed, can we say the spell has backfired? After all the demon needs to consume vital life force right ?(which caused my relative body aches when my relative was possessed and severe fatigue). So the demon needs to go back to requestor to get some vital life force? Please let me know if my concept is wrong.

In what circumstances will the spell backfire? When the target is protected?

When I see the suffering I feel outraged. A few thousand dollars spent caused 6-7 months of suffering as my relative has no affections for the perpetrator. Feel tempted to reverse the spell to cause the perpetrator, perpetual obsession and suffering.

But I think how great is Buddha, my relative is under His blessed care. But to see the perpetrator continue to live life openly, happily with no consequences in this lifetime - it takes a person great cultivation to learn to forgive.

I understand the part about madness on the targets. Remember there is no love in a demonic love spell. Demons are liars.

16. shakugan88

Hello siaoeh,

just for curiosity sake, even if the love spell worked. What are the consequences for the perpetrator? In this lifetime I mean?

And in general, what are the consequences for the perpetrator if the love spell did not work (in this lifetime I mean). Or the perpetrator just pay $$$ and only wait for karma (in the next lifetime or go to Hell).

In my opinion, a demonic black love spell is not a light spell. The entities called upon are very powerful ones.

17. bukboy

bukboy Registered Member

Im sorry brother , I don't really know about these things. What I know is what I asked ajarn, for clear info you need to ask the real ajarn about this.

shakugan88 likes this.
  18. siaoeh

siaoeh Registered Member

unfortunately, i do not know as i do not dabble with such things.

In the 3 worlds that the Buddha spoke of, there are 31 planes of existence. In each existence there are numberless of sentient beings. there are always entities more powerful than another. but none can escape karma as long as they are still trapped in the cycle of birth and rebirth.

weeyong88, 9th and DarkMind like this.
  19. siaoeh

siaoeh Registered Member

sufferings caused by unwholesome acts will ripen once all the merits performed by one is exhausted. If you know how great Lord Buddha is, then you should let go and leave it to karma :)

Miracle-, weeyong88, 9th and 2 others like this.
  20. shakugan88

Thanks everyone for your reply.

I just want to let people know of the suffering of the victim. Dark love spells can cause madness and the victim is only half awake when awake. Physical pain, weight loss. Repetive thoughts of hopelesssness. Worse, maybe upon death, the soul is taken to hell.

Guys/gals please think twice before indulging in your obsession, passions.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)