[Kumantong] Question about renting a kumanthong from online shop

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by Kmtwithlove, 30 October 2017.

1. Kmtwithlove

Kmtwithlove Registered Member

hi everyone
    I already have 2 kumanthong and now decide to get another one . But i have no exp about buying online , 2 baby of mine are buy from a seller in my country and that guy get directly from AC , bring it from thailand to my country. Now i want to buy from an online shop but in my exp , kumanthong a are child spirit and if u dont treat them well , they will leave . So the problem that i worry are :
    When i make an order , the seller of online shop will go to ac/lp to get it or they already had it in stock and sell whenever ppl place an order ?
    If they already got it before and keep those in stock so do them feed and treat them like the way we take care our kmt? Because im afraid that if they just keep those kmt like stuffs they will leave and all the thing i got is just a "body" , right?
    Another quesion : i saw in amulet.... have kmts with good price ( in my country it will cost x2 ) , so is this shop reliable ?
    Sorry if my questions are so stupid for u guys but i just wanna make sure everything
    Best regards

Last edited by a moderator: 31 October 2017
  2. Kmtwithlove

Anyone ? Please ....

3. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

but in my exp , kumanthong a are child spirit and if u dont treat them well , they will leave . <------they won't leave so easily. If u understand the workings and theory behind kumantongs, you will know that they need to earn merits. The monks invite them into the amulet/bucha is to help them and give them opportunities to make merits so that they will not become wandering spirits. If they will leave so easily, the temple will not distribute to shops.

When i make an order , the seller of online shop will go to ac/lp to get it or they already had it in stock and sell whenever ppl place an order ? <---------They already have stocks. If every time a customer place an order and they make a phone call to temple to arrange for shipment, costs will be too high and too troublesome.

If they already got it before and keep those in stock so do them feed and treat them like the way we take care our kmt? Because im afraid that if they just keep those kmt like stuffs they will leave and all the thing i got is just a "body" , right? <------ no they won't leave so easily. Will kumans die if you don't feed them? They are already dead in the first place. Or you can choose the latest models. Cheaper and lesser risk of them "leaving".

Another quesion : i saw in amulet.... have kmts with good price ( in my country it will cost x2 ) , so is this shop reliable ? <-----------If u are afraid of fakes, just avoid buying those made by very well known monks or limited editions. These are more prone to piracy. The pirates will only pirate those that are very sellable. Example, LP Tae, LP Yam, Achan Thep. You can find pirated copies of armani, Calvin Klein, nike, adidas but you will not find pirated copies of G2000, Giordana, Gold Lion, Lacoste. Same concept.

Sorry if my questions are so stupid for u guys but i just wanna make sure everything <------------If u are so worried, u can buy from achan directly. If u know the achan or temple's telephone number, u can call them and arrange for payment and ask them to mail to you. But you have to pay a lot more. Wester Union charges, postage, plus IDD calls. And sometimes achans will charge you more for postage. Or you can fly to thailand, and that will cost even more.

Most of my kumans are bought from online. You need to know which are the online sellers who are trustworthy and reliable.

Hope the above info is helpful.

weeyong88, Kmtwithlove and doctor46 like this.
  4. Kmtwithlove

Thank you so much for those answers !

5. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

you are most welcomed

Kmtwithlove likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)