[Let's Discuss & Share!] Powerful Yet Humble Local Phra Ngan Master-Archan Jo

Mugenart

Registered Member
I am not the luksit of Master Jo. I am here to share my experience i had with Master Jo. I came to know about this master during my hunting for a Phra Ngan amulet. Fortunately, I get in contact with one of his luksit and manage to get hold one pc of Master Jo's Phra Chai. The power of Master Jo's Phra Chai is stunning. A lot of my problems were actually solved without me doing much. Hence I started to bring my friends to see Master Jo for fortune telling. So far , feedback from my friends is one word- Good. And I personally witness that after fortune telling, Master Jo will not start to sell his amulet to my friends unless ask for or when you really need one. And normally the fortune telling session is package with life experience sharing and way of life to give direction to my friends to solve the problem faced. One of my friend spoke to Master about his problem and ask for a ritual. After explaining the whole situation to Master, instead of agreeing on ritual to earn money, Master Jo spent his precious 2 hours telling my friend how to resolve the problem using other method. I was so surprised. Normally when a master hear about people asking to doing ritual, he will be more than willing to do it to earn the money. But Master Jo chose to give advice FOC. Another thing is in the market a lot of people like to sell bucha with nothing below and after it is rented, then they will charge another sum of money to stuff things below to empower the bucha at a separate cost. Logically ,a person will entrust this enpowering job to the person he bought the bucha from. Personally I do not like this kind of dealing. It is like a person selling you a car without engine and then ask you to buy an engine from him after you but the car shell. Master jo's bucha may not be cheap, But it is a one price all it for you to decide and plan your budget before renting. And he does not mass produce amulets to earn fast money. He preferred to do slowly and make sure every amulet he made is proper done up before renting out. Anyone who want to rent PN/PC Amulet/Bicha, or have fortune telling or meet this friendly PN/PC Master to see for yourself, feel free to PM me for appointment.

tom chua

Registered Member
I am not the luksit of Master Jo. I am here to share my experience i had with Master Jo. I came to know about this master during my hunting for a Phra Ngan amulet. Fortunately, I get in contact with one of his luksit and manage to get hold one pc of Master Jo's Phra Chai. The power of Master Jo's Phra Chai is stunning. A lot of my problems were actually solved without me doing much. Hence I started to bring my friends to see Master Jo for fortune telling. So far , feedback from my friends is one word- Good. And I personally witness that after fortune telling, Master Jo will not start to sell his amulet to my friends unless ask for or when you really need one. And normally the fortune telling session is package with life experience sharing and way of life to give direction to my friends to solve the problem faced. One of my friend spoke to Master about his problem and ask for a ritual. After explaining the whole situation to Master, instead of agreeing on ritual to earn money, Master Jo spent his precious 2 hours telling my friend how to resolve the problem using other method. I was so surprised. Normally when a master hear about people asking to doing ritual, he will be more than willing to do it to earn the money. But Master Jo chose to give advice FOC. Another thing is in the market a lot of people like to sell bucha with nothing below and after it is rented, then they will charge another sum of money to stuff things below to empower the bucha at a separate cost. Logically ,a person will entrust this enpowering job to the person he bought the bucha from. Personally I do not like this kind of dealing. It is like a person selling you a car without engine and then ask you to buy an engine from him after you but the car shell. Master jo's bucha may not be cheap, But it is a one price all it for you to decide and plan your budget before renting. And he does not mass produce amulets to earn fast money. He preferred to do slowly and make sure every amulet he made is proper done up before renting out. Anyone who want to rent PN/PC Amulet/Bicha, or have fortune telling or meet this friendly PN/PC Master to see for yourself, feel free to PM me for appointment.
Yes his phra chai is really good. I have also learned that when praying to Phra Chai and Phra Ngan you must really believe in it. Once you do so, even without asking they will help you.

Mugenart

Registered Member
Yes his phra chai is really good. I have also learned that when praying to Phra Chai and Phra Ngan you must really believe in it. Once you do so, even without asking they will help you.
Yah. I experience it really good. Master JO really put his effect into every pc of amulet to ensure efficiency

Mugenart

Registered Member
One more thing is that you rarely see Master Jo's PN/PC online. Unless post by his luksit. This shows that a lot of people are keeping his PN/PC rather than letting go due to different reason.