[Let's Discuss & Share!] Powerful Pitdas Amulets.

samuel8383

Registered Member
Hi bro do u have the pic of the pidta from Lp Toh wat pradoochimplee, yours is jumbo 1 or 2?
whats the market price now for these?

and how comparable is it to tok raja's ones.

do share, thanks
How to compare a toyota car with honda car?
Two different car maker. Two different engine. Two different year. Two different technology.

Right? Hope bro u dont hard feeling ya. How to compare two different top geji monk?

samuel8383

Registered Member
Others top 5 pidta maker already explain by our professional bros.

For Thai Pidta, i personally think beside of LP Toh, LP Koon (Wat Banrai) pidta also very jalan.
Only need careful of fake items only. Biasa lo more jalan = more famous = more $ value = more fake in market.

theone

Registered Member
Thailand top pidta is no doubt LP Kaew Wat Kruwan, followed by LP Tub Wat Tong. LP Kaew pidta price is almost the same price as somdej wat rakang. even if u have the money to get it, it is also difficult to rent one. normally those who are able to deal in these type of amulets are top vice presidents/president of sammakom. These are not the normal famous monk phrak like lp toh, lp tim, lp phrom, lp thuad etc which you can easily seen in shops. for myself, I have never seen a real piece before.
I would suggest to skip these type of ancient phrak as they are too unaffordable and if u are not dealing with top vp/vp of sammakom then dun risk your money with it. go for evergreen like lp tim pidta pompui 2517 is also very good already.

theone

Registered Member
for the benefit of everyone who like Tok Raja Pidta. I stole a photo from a top amulet dealer in pantip to share with everyone how a tok raja pidta looks like.

Last edited by a moderator:

doctor46

Registered Member
Thailand top pidta is no doubt LP Kaew Wat Kruwan, followed by LP Tub Wat Tong. LP Kaew pidta price is almost the same price as somdej wat rakang. even if u have the money to get it, it is also difficult to rent one. normally those who are able to deal in these type of amulets are top vice presidents/president of sammakom. These are not the normal famous monk phrak like lp toh, lp tim, lp phrom, lp thuad etc which you can easily seen in shops. for myself, I have never seen a real piece before.
I would suggest to skip these type of ancient phrak as they are too unaffordable and if u are not dealing with top vp/vp of sammakom then dun risk your money with it. go for evergreen like lp tim pidta pompui 2517 is also very good already.
Not even a "top vp" just simply "insecure"

Easily cover the above mention