[Kumantong] Please help with my luk kok

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by Tnguyen10211, 5 August 2017.

1. Tnguyen10211

Tnguyen10211 Registered Member

Please help , I have got my luk kok , but I don't know how to take care of him , the person I try to contact for the instructions hardly get in touch with him , the luk kok I have is from Master AJ Patana of Chiangmai, can you please, please help, kata for offering, removing food , any experience please share or help . I am really appreciate. Thanks

2. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

You bought it from Dang at summongenie website and paid several hundreds of dollars for it? I believe you have been conned.

3. Tnguyen10211

Yes, You are right. I got the spirit @ summongenie, from beginning the message reply quick, but after that I get the luk kok , there are hardly to contact for the details of the spirit.
    Thanks very much for the message .

4. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

If after he collected your money, he does not respond to you anymore, base on this, you can definitely confirm that you have been cheated

Randelavie and doctor46 like this.
  5. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

He is riding on achan Nienair's publicity by using his video. For people who are not familiar, they might think that the monk in the video is achan patana.

doctor46 likes this.
  6. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

Chan8886 and doctor46 like this.
  7. Tnguyen10211

Yes, I do search on the expert advice and see the positive comments, that why I believe and got my luk kok, but after that I can't contact him or get any information about my luk kok . I didn't think about not trusted , but I really need help to do right thing for my luk kok. That how I come up here to ask for help and advice.
    Please if anyone have any idea or be able help , please share . I am really appreciate for the help. Thank you very much!

8. Tnguyen10211

Now since you point out the 3 minutes comments on the expert advice , that really have me wonder about the wedsite is scam. Hope no one get involved the problem like me . Thanks for the sharing and point out that, I didn't see that out when I research. Thanks Oat1. Your very helpful.

9. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

Now the most important question is : whether your luk kok contains any spirit. If he is conster, he might sell you an ordinary doll which is empty inside.

If there is no spirit, u are feeding and keeping an empty doll, wasting your time and effort. If there is spirit inside, it is unknown whether the spirit is properly consecrated in accordance to the proper methods and thai buddhism. If not properly consecrated, the spirit might misbehave and create trouble for you.

So maybe the best thing for you to do right now is if you have chance to go Thailand, perhaps you can bring your lukkok to a barang achan or monk who is a kumantong maker, and ask him if it contains any spirit, and ask him for advice how to solve your problem. Don't worry too much about katha, they can easily give you katha. The bigger problem is to figure out what is the nature of the spirit inside your lukkok.

Randelavie and Dookie like this.
  10. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

It is very dangerous to adopt an unknown spirit. In Indonesia, some of the evil bomohs summon child spirits to do bad things and harm people.

i think you better seek help from a barang achan/monk as soon as possible. Please take note : must approach a monk who is also a kumantong maker. Not any ordinary monks in temples or mainstream achans as they may not have the skills and expertise to handle and manage spirits or troubleshoot.

Sorry i cannot offer you any further help as I am not an achan, and i have also never encounter anyone who is in the same situation as you.

11. bundaberg

bundaberg Registered Member

I agree with Oat1 .
    If you do need a contact of a local barang AJ, i have. Pm me .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tnguyen10211 likes this.
  12. Tnguyen10211

Thanks for everybody reply and comments . They are really helpful for me , I will try to arrange a trip to Thailand to get help, like Oat1 mentioned either the doll have spirit or not I need to know, thanks for sharing your thoughts. I am really appreciate

13. Tnguyen10211

Bundaberg "
    Are you in Thailand, when I be able make a trip going there , can I Pm you . Thanks

14. Tnguyen10211

I did researched , but I guess it still isn't enough, until now I have got the doll and don't know exactly what I need to do.

15. bundaberg

No need. Im in SG. Local Barang AJ

16. Tnguyen10211

Oh , where your locate in SG . Perhaps when I go back there , I could visit.

17. Tnguyen10211

Are you is Barang AJ or you know local Barang AJ. Thanks

18. bundaberg

I know a local barang aj bro. Already said in the first tagged post

19. Tnguyen10211

Thanks , will PM you when I be in SG.

20. Tnguyen10211

Thanks for the advice, I sure will try to do that. I am appreciated.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)