[Question/Help!] Please help to id Lp Thuad Taolit

HornedGeek

Registered Member
Not a lot , the code and number is

“Na 823 Yak”
Wa... 823 considered not a lot? You don't see 823 pieces of LP Pae Pan or LP Pae Song Pan or LP Toh Pidta Jumbo Sorng and etc.

Back then in those days, when LP/AJ were making a amulets to give out to devotees. It took them long time to gather materials and ingredients.

I guess it is a good thing that technology advances, lightens the load of humans. Hasten the pace. But humans should not take for granted for the convenience.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

galaxy_henry

Registered Member
Wa... 823 considered not a lot? You don't see 823 pieces of LP Pae Pan or LP Pae Song Pan or LP Toh Pidta Jumbo Sorng and etc.

Back then in those days, when LP/AJ were making a amulets to give out to devotees. It took them long time to gather materials and ingredients.

I guess it is a good thing that technology advances, lightens the load of humans. Hasten the pace. But humans should not take for granted for the convenience.

Pae Pan I not sure, but jumbo sorng over 30k pieces.. so 823 is mass or not, I not sure too

galaxy_henry

Registered Member

Thanks for sharing your view