[Recommend me] Phra Kring - Experience in healing illness?

RayNg

Registered Member
Any brothers here have any experience in healing after wearing Phra Kring amulet?
We are not talking about miracles but do you have any encounters in healing illness or some other effects?
Which temple's Phra Kring amulet do you recommend to rent it from?

kitchai

Registered Member
Any brothers here have any experience in healing after wearing Phra Kring amulet?
We are not talking about miracles but do you have any encounters in healing illness or some other effects?
My family collected a handful of Phra Krings but I personally wanted to collect 1 my own. So went down to Wat SUTHAT and gotten the 9 metals alloy version. Is some anniversary of sangharaja ceremony event. Wore for a few years. Career improved evidently. As for health.. I'm always weak generally. But no major illness. My principal guru is Sangye Menla. I think this too plays a part.

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk

Edward Goh

Registered Member
My family collected a handful of Phra Krings but I personally wanted to collect 1 my own. So went down to Wat SUTHAT and gotten the 9 metals alloy version. Is some anniversary of sangharaja ceremony event. Wore for a few years. Career improved evidently. As for health.. I'm always weak generally. But no major illness. My principal guru is Sangye Menla. I think this too plays a part.

I went to wat Suthat too. But couldnt find the temple's amulet counter. So didnt manage to rent a phra kring from wat Suthat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kitchai

Registered Member
There is 1 official counter behind the temple. 1 at the side which is commercial that sells random amulets. I don't speak thai but I have a private tour guide that I engage for translation. That's what he told me.

Edward Goh

Registered Member
There is 1 official counter behind the temple. 1 at the side which is commercial that sells random amulets. I don't speak thai but I have a private tour guide that I engage for translation. That's what he told me.

Thats what I heard too, but sadly only got to know it after I came back from my trip

kitchai

Registered Member
Didn't answer your question. I personally did not heal any illness using Phra kring. Which I don't believe in amulets that heals. It's always your own cultivation and faith and thought of the buddha that heals. I ever did heal someone accidentally in the middle of the night with the thought of guru sangye Menla. The victim was cursed which I don't know. I see it as someone having heart attack. Didn't hesitate.. Act on it.. I was frightened as well.. But we'll.. It turned out well.

Edward Goh

Registered Member
Didn't answer your question. I personally did not heal any illness using Phra kring. Which I don't believe in amulets that heals. It's always your own cultivation and faith and thought of the buddha that heals. I ever did heal someone accidentally in the middle of the night with the thought of guru sangye Menla. The victim was cursed which I don't know. I see it as someone having heart attack. Didn't hesitate.. Act on it.. I was frightened as well.. But we'll.. It turned out well.

Its the same with chanting kathas/mantras/sutras. Intention and mental stillness is important. Sadly Im still a long way to have mental stillness.

My two phra krings, one from wat bowon, one from kruba noi. Am looking to collect lp kloy and lp kambu's phra kring too

kitchai

Registered Member
Its the same with chanting kathas/mantras/sutras. Intention and mental stillness is important. Sadly Im still a long way to have mental stillness.

My two phra krings, one from wat bowon, one from kruba noi. Am looking to collect lp kloy and lp kambu's phra kring too

Perhaps.

shao_ken

Registered Member
Last yr, my mother went for a ankle surgery before I went for a Bkk trip.

So I decided to get a LP Kambu Phra Kring amulet for my mother. She seems to like the silver colour one.
Got it wrapped in Gold colour stainless steel casing. According to the doc, she seems to recover about 1 mth faster than expected. I'm not sure is this coincidence or what. But to her, it helped her a little. :)

RayNg

Registered Member
Last yr, my mother went for a ankle surgery before I went for a Bkk trip.

So I decided to get a LP Kambu Phra Kring amulet for my mother. She seems to like the silver colour one.
Got it wrapped in Gold colour stainless steel casing. According to the doc, she seems to recover about 1 mth faster than expected. I'm not sure is this coincidence or what. But to her, it helped her a little. :)
Just curious to know whether you went all the way to his temple at Ubon Rachatani to rent the Phra Kring amulet? Or you rent it from a dealer at Bangkok?