1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Premium Membership

Looking to sell/promote your favorite amulets? Click to upgrade your account today!
    NOTE: Please be advised that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds

4. Are you having trouble with your forum account? Have you recently been banned from the forums?

You can reach out to our Technical Support Department via our Contact Page; OR submit an online support request via Support Portal, and we will be most delighted to assist you with your request.

Peter Joker Jenks the English Conman

Discussion in 'The Hall of Fame & Shame' started by Dispeldelusion, 2 October 2017.

1. Dispeldelusion

Dispeldelusion Registered Member

I've made a new account to remain anonymous, Im an from SG and have witnessed a man called Peter Jenks push his over priced amulets online.
    I then found out he has "wrote" two book on the Thai Occult in which he pretend he is an expert, his first book is copy and pastes of other peoples work as well as miss information, there is also an interview with notorious scam artist and fake amulet maker Soo Boon Ang, probably because they are both ego driven for money.
    His second book I hear was mainly wrote by a man called Ajarn Metta, who Jenks didn't even pay properly, the book had to stop being sold because Jenks stole a design from a Master Sak Yant Ajarn.
    He thinks he is the farang king in the Thai Occult, tries sounding more knowledgeable than farangs from France, Germany and England that also study the thai occult and Buddhism because he is worried about competition he is worried he can't sell his overpriced amulets and books.
    He makes friends with up and coming ajarns then pumps out there amulets at double price.
    He is a conman and im sure he lurks here.
    Do not buy from him, he push push then calls u names and blocks you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Francisco likes this.
  2. Dispeldelusion

Dispeldelusion Registered Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Eojmil

Eojmil Registered Member

Any clearification from the dealer/party ?!:spit-soldier-baby-emoticon:

4. inaseaofpeople

inaseaofpeople Registered Member

[​IMG]
    Only public statement i saw but a good friend of his a very lovely woman posted this also [​IMG]

doctor46 likes this.
  5. Francisco

Francisco Registered Member

Thanks for posting about this person - i have seen many charlatans and copycats in my time, and this guy is yet another, who till today i was not aware of, but i can see who he got his ideas from
    He is definitely a charlatan. However, neither Master Daam, nor this charlatan, nor anybody, can possess a Copyright on ancient Yant, regardless of how they may alter or stylise the designs, and the Wicha Yant cannot be copyrighted by anybody, and if it could, then they would belong to the Lersi ion the Heavens and the Buddha, but not to any Ajarn who sits in a samnak, and especially not one who takes money for it.

An Ajarn does not have to be Thai, but he does have to 1. get a Kroo ba Ajarn to receive the Wicha from
    2. Spend a certain time practicing Dhamma, and definitely first rule Learn how to read and write Khom Agkhara (or Lanna, Burmese, Khmer, or Thai yai or whatever Agkhara sacred script is belonging to the lineage of his chosen Magical lineage) - if a person does not learn how to read and write the Agkhara, and how to compose the Yant according to the Dtamra (Grimoires and Traditional methods), then he is skipping the compulsory preliminaries
    3. Learn all the Kata Akom incantations which accompany the Yant and the Agkhara
    4. receive Khorp Kroo Lersi Initiation and Khant Ha (5 Khandas) Initiation to protect him
    5. Unknown and unspoken by 99% of modern Ajarns, is the rule that sak yant should never be practiced as a profession, for money
    So that messes up 99% of the Ajarns we see today doesn't it? But nobody wants to accept that rule, because Humans like to deceive themself. I dont do sak yant (anymore) but i have never advertised myself, opened a samnak for looksit or taken money for it (except a few people insisted on a donation for some projects i had, which i didnt know how to refuse). i have kept rule number 5 from the day i began to learn it until the day i retired from tattooing.
    These rules are part of the Dtamra Saiyawaet and are compulsory
    Anyone who circumvents these rules risks his or her own downfall
    In any case, as we see here, one can not be a charlatan without ending up being talked about and discovered. However, Singapore is full of people flaming and slagging each other off, so that also has to be stated, that even honest tradters, authors, and Ajarns get slagged off in Singapore, and Malaysia, because people are city people and have had their sense of honour robbed from them, and behave very badly when it comes to honorabl speaking and not attacking others, especially online. As an english Born person who has lived in Thailand longer than i have lived in the country of my Birth, and having lived in Singapore and have a Son who is half Singaporean, and still lives there, i know what i am talking about. And as a person who has 1. Authored works about Thai Occult and Sak yant (only ebooks because i dont like to collaborate with others, including printing agencies and editorials, in order to avoid the disagreements humans have with each other (bad Karma) as seen in the above issues of the ghost writer who got ripped off and never credited, as well as because the first and second editorials who offered me a deal to make a book about sak yant, offered me 10% of the profits after selling minimum 10,000 copies (which would have possibly left me with nothing as they may have sold only 9000 books and kept the lot, and all my work!).. so, i always work alone. I have never had any issues with anyone, never ripped anyone off, and i can feel confident to claim i am a well educated person in the art of Thai Occult, amulets and sak yant

I have seen a few foreigners come to me to ask to learn sak yant, and most of them ran off fast when i insisted they have to learn to read and write Khom Sanskrit Agkhara (Sanskrit meaning the Agkhara is used to inscribe incantations which are in Pāli). Most were too lazy and just wanted to be like this fellow in the photos, sat there looking cool with a stick in their hand and hope to have people paying money, gain fame, and have the honor of people bowing to their smelly feet

Thats another rule i always had if people visited me in my home/ashram
    forbidden to bow, as i, as are all ajarns, am just a human, and my feet are smelly just like yours

I will share this post, so people can peruse the fellow.. there are a few charlatans like these who are self initiated and self claimed to be able.. but they are not, because they cant even read and write Khom/Lanna/Aksorn tam Isan/Tai Yai/Burmese, or whatever.
    I have ordained a s a monk, ordained as Lersi, and now im just a guy in jeans and tshirt, but the inner person has the same experience, practice, precepts, and principles as I ever had, if not more

I wont advertise myself in sak yant as i dont even make sak yant anymore, but i do love to write about Thai occult and Sacred Yant, and i love amulets too.

Instead, i will recommend one foreign Ajarn, mr Mat Reid from Australia, who is Looksit of i beliieve Ajarn Thoy and Ajarn Neng. I suppose i may have also inspired him years ago too as i remember him first starting to make efforts to write Khom, and i admired his efforts which were more than i had seen in others. I wold also perhaps recommend American Lersi David Tevijjo who practiced and ordained as a Lersi, under Lersi Sompit, but he isnt a sak yant Lersi, rather, a white Jivaka (Chiwok) healer Lersi (and an expert healer at that!)

Those two foreigners (Not Thais), are closer to the real thing than a lot of the Thais i see travel to Singapore, many of whom are total charlatans attracted by money,

I leave you with a clip from a Thai Tv show a few years ago, featuring myself.

As a last note, i had a look at the fellow's fb page and his 'products' and business enterprise, and would say that there is notning wrong with hard work to make money, but it should always be done with true heartedness, and always based on one's own true knowledge, ability and with the proper qualifications, and never based on charlatanry.
    Each to his own, and based on the merits of each individual, but sak yant, requires initiation under a Kroo Ba Ajarn, and to receive the Wicha through one's lineage teachers. This however can also happen through meditation, and connection with the Lersi, instead of a living Master, but that is highly unlikely in this day and age. After all, the Dtamra Saiyawaet and the Yant themselves, and the Psalms and Kata which the worldly Lersi (the Rishi) wrote down, came from their meditations, which they heard the paslms of heaven in the higher realms, and wrote them down.
    ฤ ฤา
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 16 October 2017
  6. GoodVibes

GoodVibes Registered Member

It all comes down to karma . Could you imagine if the scenery changed to a forest setting (the past, another dimension?) and a group of Rishi, and Rishi of dubious character were in dissent . Children of Rishi in the setting as well, apprentices, etc ? Just like old times lol ? The only freedom is how it's dealt with in Mind, Body, and Speech and to some extent personal proactiveness - closing the doors to inviting misfortune .

A mentor of mine gave me an example, a simple example, generosity, if I've given and another has "taken" then the act of giving itself is a perfecting of my own Baramee ? The gift and how it's used, while it can be a legacy of mine, is literally no longer in my hands - no pun intended . But, if anger and other afflictions come up then ?

Please do not misunderstand I would like to console and be supportive . Their get theirs, everybody does .

Ajarn Spencer why aren't you a Ruesi anymore "ordained" ? I know you definitely have the support and backing of Heavenly Reusi - so what's up, your a big inspiration in showing people the non-secular truths of spirituality in Thailand . You've actually in part made me think of Ruesi ordination as a acceptable path in a modern lifestyle for myself but then well, me and myself - if you get the joke . How does a person define themself .

Don't let the idiots get to you :)

7. inaseaofpeople

Ajarn Spencer is incredibly knowledgeable, I've read all his online books and read all his blog posts he is such a knowledgeable man and truly a blessing to English speaking learners

8. inaseaofpeople

I hope one day I can meet Ajarn Spencer i truly look up to him

9. inaseaofpeople

Same with Ajarn Metta

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)