[Let's Discuss & Share!] Official Takrut Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by ahboy, 24 April 2009.

1. lovevut

lovevut Registered Member

Weight of the trakut depend on the material that is used to maket it unless you are comparing two same trakut if not weight will be different. you cannot compare a brass foil trakut's weight to a lead bass trakut weight.

2. hairyfairy

hairyfairy Registered Member

Yes, I agree with Bro Lovevut.
    Weight of takruts will vary depending on the type of material used and also the number of sheets used.
    Earlier batches of LP Kalong's takruts may not always be heavy.
    Take for example LP Kalong's Takrut Mai Phai Ton (Bamboo Takrut). It is pretty light if you compare it with his other takruts.

3. nazbane

nazbane Registered Member

custom-made chains to include takruts n amulets?

i need help here. anyone knows where i can get those custom-made chains that includes takruts and amulets? the takruts are not hanging, but instead is part of the whole chain. meaning to say, the takruts form part of the whole chain, and i can still hang my amulets from the loops. ive seen a few guys wearing it.

4. drizzt

drizzt Registered Member

Bro, trying checking with Sis BabyTigger. Maybe you can PM her. She should be able to help you on this. :biggrin:

5. Cyberghost

Cyberghost Registered Member

FYI
    Babytigger is able to help you on that

6. BabyTigger

BabyTigger Registered Member

who who looking for mii arh?? :D

7. SINWSS

SINWSS Registered Member

hehehe there someone with the name of business looking for you la :hahahahaha::hahahahaha::hahahahaha:

8. hairyfairy

Finally found time to take photo of my LP Kalong's takruts...:biggrin:

From left to right (new to old)...
    (1) Takrut Jakapart Narai
    (2) Takrut Narai Plik Pan Din
    (3) Takrut Mae Tab Ghow Yord

http://cid-a9e2ebd28a44b3ef.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/泰国佛牌/LP Kalong|4s Takruts.jpg

You can read more details of the takruts from Bro Sikkha's write up.

http://amuletforums.com/lphoo-galon...gring-and-takrut-jakapart-narai-t66.html?t=66

http://amuletforums.com/19-most-pop...-era-lphoo-galong-wat-khao-laem-t62.html?t=62

I will try to take more photos and post later.

9. hairyfairy

10. ahlam

ahlam Registered Member

my lp chamlong black kongrapan gold foil peel off

my tarkut gold peel off a little bit but i did not shake it or move it . any meaning abt this

11. lovevut

lovevut Registered Member

gold foil

It's ok.. Gold foil don't really attached to thread. they have to be secure with glue and i think the surface that the gold foil can stick to is very little it is only natural that such gold foil peel of.

12. drizzt

drizzt Registered Member

yup Bro, don't think too much about such things. Sometimes, paint or gold peel wears off, amulet case becomes loose etc.....some things are perfectly natural or a result of wear and tear. No need to think too much (unless you have other reasons to suspect things are not all right).:heehee:

13. Cyberghost

Cyberghost Registered Member

fully agreed

14. statue

statue Registered Member

Just wear and tear.. no worries

15. 801008

801008 Registered Member

LP Tae Wat Sam Ngahm Powerful Pidta n Takruts

Hi all bros,
    Sharing story for LP Tae Pidta n LP Tae Takruts

Share the story after wearing this Pidta....

First story is one of my father fren always went to deal with lots of "BIG PPL in certain department" (u know wat i mean right??) :biggrin:
    Everytime he deal with them for some project, signature, document all this and that bla bla things, the BIG PPL there always give lots of problem and wan some "kopi" (u also know wat i mean right?) :biggrin::biggrin:

He felt very tired to entertains and solving tons of problem which is actually no need to solve.... One day he talk to my father, is there any way to reduce some obstacle in his business??

My father borrow him a Pidta with Kring made by LP Tae cos he heard ppl said is very effective in business and wealth gaining, but telling him no guarantee just try and see how, maybe will change a bit not much....

Anyhow, he try to wear, if really remain the same, he will quit this field and try other job...

Amazing thing happen.... According to him, he wear the Pidta and go to deal with 'big boss' again and all of them change to a nice manner and treat him very well and very friendly, some of them even call him "datuk here datuk there". He also shock by the reaction:heehee::heehee::heehee: and he also told us that they seems very scare when look at him:boink:

He keep begging my father sell the Pidta, but my father don wan as he only have few in collection:D :D , stil my father gave him LP Tae rian to wear...

As usual, u believe it or not???,up to u to judge yourself.........:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
    Sharing the Pidta he worn that time (not the centre one)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. 801008

801008 Registered Member

Now, sharing LP Tae Last Batch Takrut Wealth gaining story :biggrin::biggrin:

Story is three years back, one of my father fren, my story always my father fren cos my father quite well known in my small place here for thai stuff....:D :D

This guy is a politician at our place, he rent one of this takrut from my father years ago, in two year time, begin from an normal ppllike u and me, he start involve in politic from base level.... after some time, we begin to see him on newspaper almost everyday.

First he promote as YB , being very active in politic, he promoted as a Honorary Brigadier General, and then become xxxxx Minister.
    (forgive me for the xxxxxx cos is quiet sensitive)
    He always invite my father to his house and thank him so much and told us the takrut REALLY JALAN.........AMAZING......

BUT BUT BUT at the end is... he loss all his title in year 2008 during our latest national election......

all of u guys know y?????? is because doing something BAD.... REALLY BAD...(not convenient to bring the matter here). So we must believe all amulet help us but pls don do something bad cos as we know karma really works....and most important is very fast.....

BELIEVE IT OR NOT??? up to u to judge:boink::boink::boink:
    the takrut i also share b4 in my picture gallery( the guy is wearing takruts with blue rope which not shown below)

sharing here:hahahahaha:
    [​IMG]

For extra info, below is LP Tae Powerful and Rare early batch takrut:boink::boink::boink:(saw one in Wat Sam Ngham muzeum)
    [​IMG]

side view

[​IMG]

another with casing im wearing now..

[​IMG]

K-123 likes this.
  17. Buddho

Buddho Registered Member

People only know LP Tae for his KMT, not many know that his other amulets also very geng.. :wink2:

18. 801008

801008 Registered Member

yup bro, actually last time when my father visit Wat Sam Ngam, his fren only told him rent LP Tae amulet didnt ask him rent KMT at all... haha... so my collection of LP Tae amulets is the most..... n lots of my father fren wear LP Tae amulet all come back with very good n powerful feedback:hahahahaha::hahahahaha::hahahahaha: especially his pidta n takruts and another one is LP TAE PHAYANT i share before here http://amuletforums.com/showpost.php?p=40031&postcount=25 also GENG!!!!!!!:boink::boink::boink:pOWER!!!

19. dennis yong

dennis yong Registered Member

mean buey jalan liao......

the foil just peel off dun mean anything la......unless the takrut break into half, then it really means something:heehee:

20. sam123

sam123 Registered Member

Maybe because of heat it came off.
    Nothing too serious.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)