[Let's Discuss & Share!] Official Takrut Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by ahboy, 24 April 2009.

1. drizzt

drizzt Registered Member

bro, dun tease him lah...

I know Bro Brightlight...he really quite guai leh :biggrin:

Not like the rest of us 'normal' guys :heehee:

2. placebo

placebo Guest

i tot we are guai guai too leh

3. Tien

Tien Registered Member

amulet or tarkoot?

for example, do you prefer to wear an amulet by qualified master? or do you prefer to wear a piece of tarkoot by Ajahn Pua Tang Cwee (half pail water)? or would you prefer a piece of tarkoot by qualified guru than a piece of amulet by Ajahn Kay Kiang (act smart)?

I think as long as by qualified master/guru, just wear it with faith and confidence will do. Both should be the same.

4. brightlight

brightlight Registered Member

I don't dare to say which master is half pail water. Bro Tien, like what you said, I wear takrut and amulets now with more faith than ever after listening to advice of most of the bros and sis here, where bro drizzt really gave me very wise advice from my brief meetup with him.

But I can hope you all can pardon me for saying something. I have the opportunity to feel some bro's amulets, and takruts. Those reputable ones really can give me super strong pulses when I held them in my hands. But some are slow to feel the pulse, but doesn't means the effect not there. I feel that maybe the strength of the takruts and amulets depend on the meditative mind, attention of the master consecrating the amulets and takruts at that time.

Maybe that's why we can sometimes hear some feedback that the earlier batch is more jalan, and later batch not so jalan. but i guess it's also because some disciples wish to help their master in the making of the amulets or takruts, so maybe the "jalan-ness" lower a bit.

Anyway, I think to me it's 百无禁忌 . If I ever go to sleezy places, I will still put on my mainstream amulets and barangs, but will select the Phra Buddha, Phra Sivali, Hoon Pa Yong, KMT to go along. Perhaps not Khun Paen.

Haha. Reallly bro Placebo, I never ever step foot into a sleezy place before. Even if I do, I will keep my hands to the back of my pocket. haha. But who knows right? Thus, I better not go and take chances.

5. drizzt

drizzt Registered Member

wah bro...I anyhow say only leh....dun take it as gospel advice hor....:)

Actually, I was just trying to see if I could persuade him to go to sleazy places lah :heehee:

6. Cyberghost

Cyberghost Registered Member

Takrut is well-known amulet of Thais for a long time. Thais believed that takrut is very powerful and holy. Takrut occurred in Thailand since Ayudhaya period and last until now.
    The way to make takrut is of guru monk/Arjarn is putting yant and magic incantation with intended meditation.

Takrut is one of the most famous Thai amulet. Many people can feel real miracle from their own experiences. Thai takrut is well-know of great protection. In fact, takrut has various benefits such as invulnerable, pokkasap (wealth), Metta Mahaniyom (great kindness and charming) as well as protection from black magic devils and accident.

Takuts are usually made on Lead, silver, copper and even gold sheet. Yant is wirtten on it and will be blessing during ceremony and to be give out to devotees.
    It works similar to amulets just that most amulets, just that amulets haves various design and also various materials are used. Most if the thai or us even us will wear a tukut and amulets at the same time.
    Both tukuts or amulets are as good as each other. But you must also under stand the who is the LP or AJ who have made the turkut,

Any most importantly , YOu must believe in it:wink2:

7. prince

prince Registered Member

thanks for e info bro
    agree that most important is to have total trust in the takrut & amulets u wear :)

8. Cyberghost

Cyberghost Registered Member

Tks Prince and those whom have read the tread.Cheers!

9. chenchen

chenchen Registered Member

do you have the katha in mp3 format? thanks =)

10. sam123

sam123 Registered Member

:cool2:
    Bro leica
    Yoiu should post the katha up in the Katha section as well. :smile:

Thanks for sharing such a wonderfull katha.

11. drizzt

drizzt Registered Member

Yes Bro. Thanks for sharing and agreed, please post the katha up in the Katha section as well.

This would definitely benefit all the other bros/sis :)

12. Bara21

Bara21 Registered Member

Hi, any bro pls advise, can takruts (LP chamlong and LP Pae) be worn below waist..as in like carry around in pants pocket:confused2:

13. drizzt

drizzt Registered Member

No problem with that, Bro:smile:

Unless your takrut contain an image of Buddha or a venerable LP Monk, in which case it might be better to wear it above waist, in my view :wink2:

14. winning888

winning888 Registered Member

Can we wear takrut to sleazy places mehh ??? :eek2:

15. drizzt

drizzt Registered Member

I wouldn't know, Bro. I dun go to sleazy places ...kekeke :heehee:

16. Bara21

Bara21 Registered Member

Thanks for the info Bro.:smile:

17. drizzt

drizzt Registered Member

No prob. Purpose of forum is to discuss and share information mah...:heehee:

18. lovevut

lovevut Registered Member

LP Kalong's Old Trakut

Dear Bros,

Recently read about LP Kalong earlier batch of Trakuts. Just thinking if any of you would like ton share your collection of LP's earlier batches of Trakut.

Thanks

19. xiaoma

xiaoma Registered Member

got experience in thailand at PXXXXX selling lp kalong old takrut around 10k bahts. when hold onto e takrut seem like vy light....so next day went to his temple to check wth his disciple and he show me e real stuff..just to share wth u guys lp kalong old takrut is vy heavy.be really careful if u want to keep his stuff ( not only takrut)alot of fake in e market..
    :wink2::wink2:

20. lovevut

lovevut Registered Member

Calling LP Kalong Trakut Collectors

Dear Bros,

Please do not feel shy, come in and share your trakut. I am still waiting.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)