[Let's Discuss & Share!] Official Rahu Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by Fighterbaby, 6 May 2009.

1. Fighterbaby

Fighterbaby Registered Member

Now, I have heard of different variations of wearing Rahu. 2 schools of thoughts.

1) You may wear for as long as you want
    2) U should wear Rahu for a period of time until your life is smooth and neat then you should remove as it will not only absorb in the bad stuff but also the good stuff.

So what will be your thoughts?

2. wong72

wong72 Registered Member

Not such thing as Rahu will absorb your good luck away. Very common misleading info from our local sg collectors. If it is so ,how about JTK? most of JTK batch have rahu at the back, so it mean JTK cannot be wear when your luck is good?:hahahahaha:

For your info, I wear my Rahu 24 hours a day. Good for against bad luck & "small people".:hahahahaha:

Some basic info on Rahu.:biggrin:

Rahu can be very helpful to a person encountering obstacles in life or going through a phase of bad luck. It is commonly believed, that a person will have bad luck or encounter obstacles when his Chinese horoscope clashes with that of the particular year. In the year of tiger for example, a person born in the tiger year is considered to have offended the TaiSui (Chinese) whereas someone born in the year of monkey is deemed to clash with Taisui, which is more detrimental. As Rahu is capable of swallowing every thing, placing a single-eyed coconut carved with Rahu in the house or wearing a Rahu amulet, would help appease Rahu. It is by paying respect to Rahu, Rahu will then readily devour all of your bad luck or even neutralise the bad luck and spit out good luck and fortune to you.

The talisman of Rahu Om Chan should be made out of a single-eyed coconut shell which is very rare and hard to find. Only this type of unique coconut shell will be used for carving the shape of Rahu swallowing the moon and sometimes the sun onto its shell.

The greatest guru of making Rahu Om Chan is none other than Luang Phor Noi of Wat Sisathong of Nakhon Pathom.

Rahu Om Chan is also a very good talisman for people who are born on Wednesdays, especially during the dark hours (night time).

Heeltrack, dark_pheonix and Anbreen13 like this.
  3. deadman

deadman Registered Member

Bro wong72,

Is the one-eyed coconut really essential for rahu amulets? If not mistaken got master do rahu using diff materials also. What's the meaning in using this material? Thanks in advance...

4. dennis yong

dennis yong Registered Member

coconut not essential for making a Rahu, but it will be best if made of coconut (One eye coconut).

5. placebo

placebo Guest

bro wong...thanks for the info..

i like rahoo too..i wear it almost everyday..
    combine with barang or no barang..
    and i can say it is very good...
    it help in one way or another

my rahoo is not a single eye coconut n it is also a gift frm a good fren..
    till nw he still looking for the replacement although he already have
    single eye coconut wat srisathong :heehee:

very lucky to own it..
    and im recommend it to all the bro n sis who havent pray to rahoo..

viva phra rahoo :boink:

lukegyh likes this.
  6. wong72

wong72 Registered Member

According to the thai amulets making history & linage pass down by the past guru monks,material paly a big parts in making different amulets for different function.

in the past due to the linage pass down by the great guru monk Luang Phor Noi of Wat Sisathong of Nakhon Pathom, only single-eyed coconut shell are use to made Rahu, so till now Wat Sisathong of Nakhon Pathom is still well know for it single-eyed coconut shell rahu.

FYI, even without any chanting, single-eyed coconut shell are love by the thai for it postive energy. It bring good luck & protection to the wearer & thus single-eyed coconut shell are use to make necklance too. For genuine single-eyed coconut shell necklance, upon wearing after 2-3 weeks, it will tune out to be bright & shiny, this is something that a normal coconut shell can't. Lots of fake single-eyed coconut shell nowdays cos it is very rare to find one. From what i know, out of 1,000 coconut, u might not be able to find even 1 single-eyed coconut.

As u can see,great guru Luang Phor Noi of Wat Sisathong must have some reason to choose single-eyed coconut shell to made Rahu in the past.

As for other later master who also made rahu using other diff materials, whether it will be as good as Luang Phor Noi of Wat Sisathong, this I will not know. Cos I never try wearing before.

But to the Thai collectors/wearers, the best choice will still be single-eyed coconut shell due to the linage.

My advice, if you cannot affort Luang Phor Noi of Wat Sisathong or AC Pin (discipe of LP Noi) Wat Sisathong, You can chao those present single-eyed coconut shell Rahu make by Wat Sisathong. Good linage & the same way of making using single-eyed coconut shell past down by the great guru Luang Phor Noi.

Heeltrack and dark_pheonix like this.
  7. Itsuko

Itsuko Registered Member

great info thx~ --noe any other gd masters tat use coconut eyed rahu??

gaylentan likes this.
  8. pkoko

pkoko Registered Member

Bro wong72, Please can you tell us what is the current price range for Rahu which made by LP Noi of Wat Sisathong? Thank you so much.

9. Fighterbaby

Many thanks for the info.

Yeah, do share with us on the range?

One eye coconut?... hmm mine isnt any coconut material.. So still considered ok?:confused2:

10. whuiyang

whuiyang Registered Member

thanks bro wong72 for sharing??:thumbs_up:

btw any pics to share?? how do u know whether the material is one eyed coconut?

11. Suriyen

Suriyen Registered Member

but jtk suppose to control the rahu tat y can wear 24hrs a day:smile:

12. wong72

wong72 Registered Member

our local version again.:hahahahaha:

sound like Rahu is JTK pet.:heehee:

lukegyh likes this.
  13. wong72

wong72 Registered Member

Kruba NangTa, Wat ThungManThai, Lampang( Master of L.P.Noi Wat SiSaThong ). He is one of the TOP RAHU maker in Thailand. His Rahu are made ard 100years ago.

AC Pin Wat SrisaThong ( L.P.Noi's Disciple ).

L.P.Phut, Wat KlangBangPhra, NakornPathom(Disciple to L.P.Noi of Wat Sisathong)

I only into linage of Wat SrisaThong, Other then that I dont know much.:biggrin:

14. Fighterbaby

That's a good one. :boink:

But honestly the Rahu I'm wearing now gives me a good feel on everything lor. So I reckon that I will be wearing for quite some time, and perhaps alternating with my Lp Tuad, and some others. See outfits la. :heehee:

Can someone share a one eyed coconut Rahu?

15. wong72

wong72 Registered Member

Depend on seller, condition,early or later batch. Range from SG$1.8K to SG$4K.

16. wong72

wong72 Registered Member

As I say, i never try any Rahu that made by diff materials & thus I will not know whether good or no good.:hahahahaha:

As long as u wear liao feel ok, luck improve, lesser bad luck, then ok liao.:hahahahaha:

17. Fighterbaby

Yah. That is more important. :hahahahaha:

18. wong72

wong72 Registered Member

For those Rahu amulets for wearing, since it is already crave out, it is not easy to tell whether it is from one eyed coconut. Unless you are talking about those whole one eyed coconut & Rahu being carve onto it, then it will be easy to tell.

For genuine single-eyed coconut shell necklance, upon wearing after 2-3 weeks, it will tune out to be bright & shiny, this is something that a normal coconut shell can't.

19. 11967

11967 Registered Member

Bro Wong, u mind show the pic, pls.. Thank you..:smile:

20. wong72

wong72 Registered Member

I dont have any pic now. Too lazy to take a pic of my single-eyed coconut shell necklance. :hahahahaha:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)