[Let's Discuss & Share!] Official Phra Pikkanet/lord Genesha Discussion Thread

Sangmo

Registered Member
can senior can advise me, can banana and mango offer to pikanet?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Banana yes
Mango yes
Sugarcane yes
Red apples yes
Red grapes yes
Indian sweets like laddoo or milk based dessertsb - Yes Yes Yes
Whole Milk Full Cream Milk - Yes
Fresh water - Yes
Jasmine flowers - Yes
Hibiscus - Yes
Marigold - Yes
Dhurva Grass - Very Important actually

Jai Shri Maha Ganapati

Sangmo

Registered Member
Diff betw Nang Kwak & Phra Pikenat

Hi ,

What is the difference / purpose of Nang Kwak & Pikanat ?
Also offering to Pikanat is it alot offerings ?

heard there is diff betw left nose and right nose pikenat ?

Which Phra Pikenat Bucha is highly recommended ?

pls advise
1. Offerings keep it simple and clean.
2. For worship at home, office, personal altar for Hindu deities ; Lord Ganesha nose turn to right better as it is more serene, peaceful, tranquil and cool (Northern Energies of peace). Left nose direction is active and Southern Energies thus the statue or idol is more commonly found in Hindu Temples.
3. Depends on what bucha you want. Sitting is common for office or household worship. Standing is for action and commonly found in shrines and temples also. Depends on what you want or looking for.

Sangmo

Registered Member
How to get the Indian priests to bless your amulets and buchas, as most of Priests do not speak English to you?

Last time I went to Sri Vinayagar at Keong Saik Road, they don't do it for you. Explaination I received from an Indian friend of mine when we did the fruit archanai and sahasranama puja was , just wear and go to temple if you already have one or wear one. The energies will empower or bless you and your amulet thus it becomes "awake or alive".

And we also walked around the sanctum 108 times whilst chanting Lord Ganesha Gayatri mantra.

Om Ekatandaya Vidmahei
Vakratundaya Dheemahi
Tanno Danti Prachodayat

boi83

Registered Member
I remember renting a Sri Vinayagar rian at Keong Saik Road temple counter. After that, I give to the priest to bless. He bring it inside the chamber where the statues are and do some prayers. After that he put yellow and red dot on the rian before passing me back.

Sangmo

Registered Member
I remember renting a Sri Vinayagar rian at Keong Saik Road temple counter. After that, I give to the priest to bless. He bring it inside the chamber where the statues are and do some prayers. After that he put yellow and red dot on the rian before passing me back.
Oh you are very lucky as sometimes the Priests does not do it ; especially when its busy with ritualistic prayers.

Sangmo

Registered Member
Oh they have a rian ?

I never see one.

chriswm85

Registered Member
Lord Pikanet apart from known for assisting to clear obstacles, he was also well known for blessing devotees with wisdom as well as gaining luck and opportunities.

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk

Whimsy

Registered Member
Hi to everyone here. :)
New to the forum and new to wearing/renting amulets. Would like to ask for some advise from the seniors here.
I'm currently daily wearing Phra Kring on necklace, and 9-tail fox clipped in my pocket. Am looking for Phra Pikanet but am unsure how to wear together with my current amulets. I know that Phra Kring is very high as its buddha, so have to wear in the center and thus I wear on necklace around neck. Can I wear Phra Pikanet on the same necklace as Phra Kring?
Do I have to worship Phra Pikanet amulet with fruits/flowers daily?
Would really appreciate any advise.

chriswm85

Registered Member
Hi to everyone here. :)
New to the forum and new to wearing/renting amulets. Would like to ask for some advise from the seniors here.
I'm currently daily wearing Phra Kring on necklace, and 9-tail fox clipped in my pocket. Am looking for Phra Pikanet but am unsure how to wear together with my current amulets. I know that Phra Kring is very high as its buddha, so have to wear in the center and thus I wear on necklace around neck. Can I wear Phra Pikanet on the same necklace as Phra Kring?
Do I have to worship Phra Pikanet amulet with fruits/flowers daily?
Would really appreciate any advise.
No need to make offerings for amulet. The amulet that is the heaviest in weight should be at the center. That way your amulet will get to balance out for your left and right.