[Let's Discuss & Share!] Official Phra Pikkanet/lord Genesha Discussion Thread

https://cf-images.*********.io/media/photos/products/2016/12/21/lp_key_jumbo_phra_phrom_ganesha_rian_2557_first_and_only_batch_1482329323_b3acc760.JPG https://cf-images.*********.io/media/photos/products/2016/12/21/lp_key_jumbo_phra_phrom_ganesha_rian_2557_first_and_only_batch_1482329323_6dde7e4d.JPG https://cf-images.*********.io/media/photos/products/2016/12/21/lp_key_jumbo_phra_phrom_ganesha_rian_2557_first_and_only_batch_1482329324_565b45bd.JPG

LP Key Jumbo Phra Phrom Ganesha Rian 2557 (First and only batch)

5.2 cm in height, 999 pieces made for this version. First and only batch Phra Phrom Ganesha rian from LP Key before he passed away in 2558.

for rent?

Ethan_

Registered Member
My gf started wearing the Phra Pikanet that I posted here a while ago... The one from Devasanthan Shrine. That was a Saturday.

Then we were exchanging text msges during noon and she mentioned that she picked her company's annual party invite. We were busy discussing what kind of lucky draw prizes she could win etc. Monday noon she told me she realized that her invite contained a lucky draw number. I jokingly told her maybe it was Sunday's 4D 1st prize. She reached work and took a picture of the lucky draw number. Lo and behold... 2135... Sunday's 1st prize indeed. So frustrating coz if she showed me, the gambler in me confirm would have bet on it. Haha.

She told me 有失必有得 and we just laughed it off, although feeling really "ai wan". Monday night she attended the party... and got an iPhone7s during the lucky draw, something that I have been wanting to get for sometime. So i guess Phra Pikanet works his wonders in mysterious ways... And I'm guessing my previously Somdej-wearing gf will be sticking to Phra Pikanet for some time after this...

Francis85

Registered Member
Lord Ganesha help clear obstacles, only if you believe in him, remember to go temple do offerings......

My gf started wearing the Phra Pikanet that I posted here a while ago... The one from Devasanthan Shrine. That was a Saturday.

Then we were exchanging text msges during noon and she mentioned that she picked her company's annual party invite. We were busy discussing what kind of lucky draw prizes she could win etc. Monday noon she told me she realized that her invite contained a lucky draw number. I jokingly told her maybe it was Sunday's 4D 1st prize. She reached work and took a picture of the lucky draw number. Lo and behold... 2135... Sunday's 1st prize indeed. So frustrating coz if she showed me, the gambler in me confirm would have bet on it. Haha.

She told me 有失必有得 and we just laughed it off, although feeling really "ai wan". Monday night she attended the party... and got an iPhone7s during the lucky draw, something that I have been wanting to get for sometime. So i guess Phra Pikanet works his wonders in mysterious ways... And I'm guessing my previously Somdej-wearing gf will be sticking to Phra Pikanet for some time after this...

Francis85

Registered Member
Apologies if I sound instructional, but remember this, Lord Ganesha assisted you in any way remember to go temple to give thanks, If I still sound instructional apologies, I am just a newbie I do not know anything, but only know if god assisted in any ways, do more merits, and return to temple to give thanks.......

Sharing my story about Phra Pikanet bringing some luck to my gf. Dunno what's the point abt ur reply. Not appreciating the instructional tone dude...

Ethan_

Registered Member
Apologies if I sound instructional, but remember this, Lord Ganesha assisted you in any way remember to go temple to give thanks, If I still sound instructional apologies, I am just a newbie I do not know anything, but only know if god assisted in any ways, do more merits, and return to temple to give thanks.......
Some people do know what to do when granted wishes or help. Some people do pray on a daily basis. Some people do visit temples regularly. And have absolutely no need for your condescending reminders.

Any Lord Shri Ganesha Hindu temples here in Singapore does blessings or a small unconsecrated and unblessed bucha or amulet for wearing? I saw some Lord Shri Ganesha amulets and statues that are not consecrated and blessed - - thus was thinking if i can bring this to temple to bless it at Sri Layan Sitthi Vinayagar Temple opposite Pearl Center there..