[Let's Discuss & Share!] Official Phra Ngan Discussion Thread

Good evening all bro/sis,

This is not the actual photo of my ngan but it's the same.

Anyone with experience with this ngan before can let me know how to tell if it's real or fake?

Also anything I need to take note of?
-offerings
-kathas
-dos and donts

Thank you so much for your help :)
P
Sorry bro, from far away nobody can tell the attencity of your ngan. Anyone tells otherwise, I would question it.

Hi guys,

yesterday I bought this Phra Chai Ngan Bucha Amulet form an art-dealer from Paris/France ...

I hope it is real an not fake , haha

What do you guys think about it ?!

Can somebody give me a good & short katha for this one pls ?

Greetings from Germany :))

Just to being picky, you can not buy or own them, you may pay the price to allow you to rent them. You can not own a deity, like you can not own Christ. You only got the opportunity to rent it for life. Treat him with respect, and don’t forget the offerings,You should have asked the dealer about the katha and other instructions, when you rented him. Along with a certificate.
Phra Ngan shall bless and enlighten you

Hi toldimkls - Thank you :)

in Europe you can not "rent" amulets only just "buy" in a shop - but you are right... the right description is "rent" in relation to an amulet from Asia ;)

It was a shop for art & antiques ... the location were I live, there are no amulet-shops like in Thailand, Singapore or Malaysia ^^

I think the seller did not even know what great item he has got. The people here don't know Thai Amulets :(

Some ways an old statue from Thailand/Cambodia took all over the wold are weird.... but I will take good care of it and treat him with respect
:)

(sorry for my bad English hehehe)

Just to being picky, you can not buy or own them, you may pay the price to allow you to rent them. You can not own a deity, like you can not own Christ. You only got the opportunity to rent it for life. Treat him with respect, and don’t forget the offerings,You should have asked the dealer about the katha and other instructions, when you rented him. Along with a certificate.
Phra Ngan shall bless and enlighten you
P.s. : one question ... what kind of offerings ? Candle / Flower / Incense Sticks / Water --> are ok ?! :)

Anand

Registered Member
Hi toldimkls - Thank you :)

in Europe you can not "rent" amulets only just "buy" in a shop - but you are right... the right description is "rent" in relation to an amulet from Asia ;)

It was a shop for art & antiques ... the location were I live, there are no amulet-shops like in Thailand, Singapore or Malaysia ^^

I think the seller did not even know what great item he has got. The people here don't know Thai Amulets :(

Some ways an old statue from Thailand/Cambodia took all over the wold are weird.... but I will take good care of it and treat him with respect
:)

(sorry for my bad English hehehe)
There are alot of brothers in germany whom are actively into thai amulets and other spiritual artifacts from south east asia or whole of asia,i know a good number of them...so search with your eyes open you will find them one of them is a official "asakowee" my spelling is definetly wrong but i pronounce well....grand master of voodoo and he is a hardcore collector and fan of artifacts and practices from asia....he graduate voodoo school while i know his master hahaa

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk