[Let's Discuss & Share!] Official Phra Ngan Discussion Thread

how do you define "ying"? maybe to you, all phra ngan is consider "ying" , then it is "ying". to people who know this master and pray to his phra ngan, they know this is 100% confirm not "ying". maybe if you have a chance, you can try to pray to his Phra Ngan, then you tell us whether it is "ying" or not. Master jo is a local master who has zero yin material is his Phra Chai/Phra Ngan.
Please don’t mix PN with phra Chai or other mainstream entity. If u r familiar with them, I don’t have to explain why. Real PN is Ying, considered barang in your language. Represents the dark side, but it doesn’t mean it’s bad. All about the worshippers intentions.

I have experienced some dealers promoting some masters' amulets until got dragon, got phoenix but they rejected me when I said "rent" it to me for a month , I will get it if it really good. BTW, I will be paying the "rental" ,not borrow for free. The same amulet may works well for some people but may not others. That why a lot of very experience bro here never strongly "encourage" others to visit certain masters or getting certain amulets.:)
Anand is here for very long time, he knows well.
If you do called rent, you rent it for life. Choose wisely. If you you choose wrongly, you still may give it back to the Master for FREE. No refund, not a market.

Anand

Registered Member
Please don’t mix PN with phra Chai or other mainstream entity. If u r familiar with them, I don’t have to explain why. Real PN is Ying, considered barang in your language. Represents the dark side, but it doesn’t mean it’s bad. All about the worshippers intentions.
REAL pn is ying...what is real pn may i ask bro?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

REAL pn is ying...what is real pn may i ask bro?

I am sorry if I did hurt anyone’s feelings, was not my intention. If you know the answer to your question, please don’t ask, if you seek advice you may pm me, but there are more seasoned devotees. I’m only a humble man, not here to convince anyone about my belief, or argue about anything. I did shared my opinion, you can take it or leave it, makes no difference to me. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi guys,

yesterday I bought this Phra Chai Ngan Bucha Amulet form an art-dealer from Paris/France ...

I hope it is real an not fake , haha

What do you guys think about it ?!

Can somebody give me a good & short katha for this one pls ?

Greetings from Germany :))

Anand

Registered Member
Hi guys,

yesterday I bought this Phra Chai Ngan Bucha Amulet form an art-dealer from Paris/France ...

I hope it is real an not fake , haha

What do you guys think about it ?!

Can somebody give me a good & short katha for this one pls ?

Greetings from Germany :))

The aging looks perfect enough to say it's an old piece but others factors should be considered like weight of the piece and texture, only then it could be fully recognised as an genuine old piece .... there's alot of tricks to make the metal look old so the other points have to be consider to gaurantee it's a old piece ..the weight itself can be a judge to how old it is and stuffs....the piece has be to felt with bare hands mostly to identify and confirm it's an old piece but so far,so good...just by looks its a old piece

Did you ask him where he got this from? The portion below has it been dug out ?

Katha i guess no one could share with you as this topic isnt like other deities or amulets where one can just use a general katha ....this topic most of the katha from a school is kept secret and only given to close disciples

Last edited:
@ charms2 : Thank you !
@ Anand : Yes , you are right - the neck has got a little "cut" at the back side ! Wow , how can you know that the neck is a little broken ?!
I did not show the back of the statue... awesome Bro :)

Best regards

Good evening all bro/sis,

This is not the actual photo of my ngan but it's the same.

Anyone with experience with this ngan before can let me know how to tell if it's real or fake?

Also anything I need to take note of?
-offerings
-kathas
-dos and donts

Thank you so much for your help :)