[Let's Discuss & Share!] Official Phra Ngan Discussion Thread

Do you mean that Aj Jo Ngan is not a ying?
how do you define "ying"? maybe to you, all phra ngan is consider "ying" , then it is "ying". to people who know this master and pray to his phra ngan, they know this is 100% confirm not "ying". maybe if you have a chance, you can try to pray to his Phra Ngan, then you tell us whether it is "ying" or not. Master jo is a local master who has zero yin material is his Phra Chai/Phra Ngan.

naughty

Registered Member
how do you define "ying"? maybe to you, all phra ngan is consider "ying" , then it is "ying". to people who know this master and pray to his phra ngan, they know this is 100% confirm not "ying". maybe if you have a chance, you can try to pray to his Phra Ngan, then you tell us whether it is "ying" or not. Master jo is a local master who has zero yin material is his Phra Chai/Phra Ngan.
Amulets will emit energy, some are ying energy . Ying energy doesn't means ghost. Without any ying material doesn't mean it cannot be a ying amulet. Yes, I like to try Aj Jo ngan since you said until that is super good, maybe you can lend me yours for a month to try.:)

Anand

Registered Member
Amulets will emit energy, some are ying energy . Ying energy doesn't means ghost. Without any ying material doesn't mean it cannot be a ying amulet. Yes, I like to try Aj Jo ngan since you said until that is super good, maybe you can lend me yours for a month to try.:)
So you tryna say something,think before you type bro got heart to try use effort and time to search for it and get,after a month you don't want...i buy bck from you.....ying without ying materials well yes but here there's no ying,i can confirm chop give you this statement

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

You mean you can sense energy, if yes, I no need talk and explain so much to you already. Please go and feel it if you have a chance. To lend you to try for a month, you may need to let me who do you think you are and who do you think my Phra Chai is to let you try here and there? If this is how you treat amulets, good luck to you. Wish you good luck in finding an amulet which will help someone who treat them like pros.

naughty

Registered Member
So you tryna say something,think before you type bro got heart to try use effort and time to search for it and get,after a month you don't want...i buy bck from you.....ying without ying materials well yes but here there's no ying,i can confirm chop give you this statement

Yo bro, why you reply on the behalf of Mugenart? You know him?

naughty

Registered Member
You mean you can sense energy, if yes, I no need talk and explain so much to you already. Please go and feel it if you have a chance. To lend you to try for a month, you may need to let me who do you think you are and who do you think my Phra Chai is to let you try here and there? If this is how you treat amulets, good luck to you. Wish you good luck in finding an amulet which will help someone who treat them like pros.
Bro, why so work up? Just joking. Because I seldom encounter people who are so confident in certain amulets. I never promote any amulet because I know that not a single amulet works for everyone. Peace

Bro, why so work up? Just joking. Because I seldom encounter people who are so confident in certain amulets. I never promote any amulet because I know that not a single amulet works for everyone. Peace
My Apology. Did not know you are joking. 555.

I am confident as I tried it and not only I try it, a number of people had tried it. A lot of my problems actually solved in auto mode which I believe it with the help of Master Jo PC/PN. And I believe it is which is the fundamental requirement to worship any amulet.

I am not promoting as I am neither a luksit now nor a dealer for Master Jo. Any Master JO luksit here you know, you can PM and verify.My intention is to let more people know about this master and go and have a try. I totally agree with you that no amulet fit all people. Just making known my experience so that people can try , if they want to, and if really also benefit from it, can also recommend to more people so as to let more people benefit. And most importantly, to do more merits in return should anyone benefit from it. My personal encounter with this master is when I approach him for a ritual, he will analyse to see if really a ritual is required. If not, he actually spent few hours to talk and give advice FOC rather than to earn your money straight away doing ritual.

And he does not sell empty bucha and get people to engage him to stuff things underneath and earn a 2nd time. Although it is not really cheap, but at least we know what we are paying for and it is a one time payment for a lifetime. For a start, this master has ethical practice which is what really attract me in the beginning.

This is a unique master for members here to meet and I sincerely hope that it can be of help to more people if possible.

End of the day, it is still everyone choice whether to proceed. I can only share what I encounter personally to let others begin with. Please don't flame me. 555

555. I doubt me and anand know each other. but 1 thing is confirmed. he is also a hardcore fans for Master Jo like me. 555. Anyway thanks to Anand for answering some of the technical questions post by naughty. Firstly my English no good. Secondly I am not technically sound in this aspect as I am still learning. I am just sharing my experience to see if it can be of help to more people. Good luck to all.

naughty

Registered Member
My Apology. Did not know you are joking. 555.

I am confident as I tried it and not only I try it, a number of people had tried it. A lot of my problems actually solved in auto mode which I believe it with the help of Master Jo PC/PN. And I believe it is which is the fundamental requirement to worship any amulet.

I am not promoting as I am neither a luksit now nor a dealer for Master Jo. Any Master JO luksit here you know, you can PM and verify.My intention is to let more people know about this master and go and have a try. I totally agree with you that no amulet fit all people. Just making known my experience so that people can try , if they want to, and if really also benefit from it, can also recommend to more people so as to let more people benefit. And most importantly, to do more merits in return should anyone benefit from it. My personal encounter with this master is when I approach him for a ritual, he will analyse to see if really a ritual is required. If not, he actually spent few hours to talk and give advice FOC rather than to earn your money straight away doing ritual.

And he does not sell empty bucha and get people to engage him to stuff things underneath and earn a 2nd time. Although it is not really cheap, but at least we know what we are paying for and it is a one time payment for a lifetime. For a start, this master has ethical practice which is what really attract me in the beginning.

This is a unique master for members here to meet and I sincerely hope that it can be of help to more people if possible.

End of the day, it is still everyone choice whether to proceed. I can only share what I encounter personally to let others begin with. Please don't flame me. 555
I have experienced some dealers promoting some masters' amulets until got dragon, got phoenix but they rejected me when I said "rent" it to me for a month , I will get it if it really good. BTW, I will be paying the "rental" ,not borrow for free. The same amulet may works well for some people but may not others. That why a lot of very experience bro here never strongly "encourage" others to visit certain masters or getting certain amulets.:)
Anand is here for very long time, he knows well.

I have experienced some dealers promoting some masters' amulets until got dragon, got phoenix but they rejected me when I said "rent" it to me for a month , I will get it if it really good. BTW, I will be paying the "rental" ,not borrow for free. The same amulet may works well for some people but may not others. That why a lot of very experience bro here never strongly "encourage" others to visit certain masters or getting certain amulets.:)
Anand is here for very long time, he knows well.
Yah, Agree. I also encounter a lot of this kind of dealers. My only difference from the dealers is I am not a dealer for Master Jo amulet. Singapore online dealer for Master Jo's item is solely Barami. In case anyone like to know more and give a try, you can look for Barami. I am only a devotee sharing my experience.

If you manage to find rental of amulets in term of your "rental" perspective, please let me know as I also keen and I believe not only me, a lot of bros and sis here also keen. 555. confirm a lot of dealers close down. And in future, all will need to go neighbouring countries to get amulets. And also now only have people run away from moneylender and bank, in future, a lot of people will run away from amulet dealers. In case you feel that this kind of business is feasible and decide to do one, you can get a lot of business here for sure.

Sometimes we need to think from the perspective of dealers and their overhead to bring convenience to us. Imagine with no dealer here, you have to buy air tickets and pay for hotel in Thailand just to get any amulet. Of course there are a lot of black sheep stirring trouble in this market which is inevitable. That's why forum is here for everyone to share information and filter these black sheep.

Anand

Registered Member
I never reply on behalf of him dude,i see my teacher's name in the topic hence why i reply....i think being close to him,i can say alot of things regarding this school of practice which normally others won't know or say...but obv i will only say what i wish to say and say what is "okay" for outsiders to know that's all,if anyone want too much in details obv i am gonna play the ignore game lolx

Last edited: