[Let's Discuss & Share!] Official Phra Ngan Discussion Thread

Anand

Registered Member
Local Aj make PN very expensive compare to the Thai ones. Because they are more powerful or because Singapore standard of living is higher?
Why local ajarn can't make things more expensive? Just because they are thais,they will be more powerful and entitled to price it higher? Is that what you're saying?

.....local thai masters and monks wear sg local ajarn things,you got see before not? To make block and pump things with certain material,you know how ex not? Chanting,use time to make the product prove itself to the wearer,all these no need money to replace time isit?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

naughty

Registered Member
Why local ajarn can't make things more expensive? Just because they are thais,they will be more powerful and entitled to price it higher? Is that what you're saying?

.....local thai masters and monks wear sg local ajarn things,you got see before not? To make block and pump things with certain material,you know how ex not? Chanting,use time to make the product prove itself to the wearer,all these no need money to replace time isit?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I'm asking a question not making a statement. Aiyo bro, your temper still so hot ah, got do your meditation bo?

naughty

Registered Member
Wow this tread is already 10 years old. One of the devotee has became a popular arjahn . Many have gave up . Who is still praying to Phra Ngan?
Maybe those who are still do, share their experiences and understanding in PN and also the reasons for their devotion.