[Let's Discuss & Share!] Official Phra Ngan Discussion Thread

EasternKoi

Registered Member
Phra Ngan can be used to find love or not? I’m a single 20 y/o Chinese/Thai mofo here who has no luck in finding a gf.

P.S. btw I find gf not for play play only, I’m trying to find one that can help last long and serious one.

AlvinSJL

Registered Member
Let's share our PN altar here! Been long since I saw all the seniors altar
Would like to get another 5 3" bucha to put on the right to make it even. Kinda weird that I have a red eye ngan in the middle but it just looks weird if I put him at the side

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

xiaodhanan

Registered Member
Phra Ngan can be used to find love or not? I’m a single 20 y/o Chinese/Thai mofo here who has no luck in finding a gf.

P.S. btw I find gf not for play play only, I’m trying to find one that can help last long and serious one.

Aiyo bro. Why wanna pray to ngan for all these. There are consequences for this kind of actions. Why not improve yourself and not rely on amulet for true love because it doesn't work that way.

Alfie Yeo

Registered Member
Aiyo bro. Why wanna pray to ngan for all these. There are consequences for this kind of actions. Why not improve yourself and not rely on amulet for true love because it doesn't work that way.
bro you having a wrong concepts la , ngan itself is good for wearing saneh and metta not only just attract opposite sex. As long we work in society or any business trade saneh and metta are important. We cant ask mainstream for this only barang will help up, mainstream main point only protection and follow buddha paths.

xiaodhanan

Registered Member
bro you having a wrong concepts la , ngan itself is good for wearing saneh and metta not only just attract opposite sex. As long we work in society or any business trade saneh and metta are important. We cant ask mainstream for this only barang will help up, mainstream main point only protection and follow buddha paths.
Yes agree bro. Whatever you said is right. But that again there are people who I've actually seen first hand worshipping phra ngan in a very unusual manner. Some which i can't describe here.

Alfie Yeo

Registered Member
Yes agree bro. Whatever you said is right. But that again there are people who I've actually seen first hand worshipping phra ngan in a very unusual manner. Some which i can't describe here.[/QUOTE
that is consider personal attitude of handling phra ngan, well if so they need to face what they do and will be backfire soon or face karma that simple.

Sangmo

Registered Member

Hang a 1000 dollar takrut around your neck.

No katha needed ( like some sellers and shop owners will tell you )

Walk and smile more , talk nicely , treat others as how you want to be treated and you find one.

Bro, I will also say one final thing: If the Lord Buddha was as unaccepting, negative, critical and ready to condemn as you are 2500+ years ago, I don't think there would be Buddhism at all today because no one would have listened to him :cool2:
Clearly you didn't read Tripitaka then. Time wasted