[Let's Discuss & Share!] Official Phra Ngan Discussion Thread

ialnairda

Registered Member
on my 2nd time offering to my Phra Ngan sometime in Jan

everything the same as the 1st time i made my offering, jus that this time i told him to let me feel his present when he's beside me... jus right after saying that i dun alright anymore, kinda like wanna vomit...

perhaps he's beside me liao, thats why the feeling becomes different...

or maybe due to 心理作用?

nevertheless, after praying to him for the past week and ask him to improve my health... my long time coughing becomes better....

clicked

Registered Member
on my 2nd time offering to my Phra Ngan sometime in Jan

everything the same as the 1st time i made my offering, jus that this time i told him to let me feel his present when he's beside me... jus right after saying that i dun alright anymore, kinda like wanna vomit...

perhaps he's beside me liao, thats why the feeling becomes different...

or maybe due to 心理作用?

nevertheless, after praying to him for the past week and ask him to improve my health... my long time coughing becomes better....
u r referring to bucha?

keithlin

Registered Member
4d

hi,i jus hire lp kee phra ngan,i ask number.first two draw i buy no open,3rd draw open direct number 1st prize but i no buy .then i ask again i buy but jump number.hai,i think if no luck u pray wat god also no use...

keithlin

Registered Member
xchange

now i am jus into phra ngan,my few pita,phra kring,sangazai ,soon teck all wanna xchange for phra ngan.in interested can messahe me or call 91948700

keithlin

Registered Member
phra ngan katha n offerings?

i heard offerings is green banana,wine ,cigarettes,rice.any more else?sumtime i chant also feel body uncomfortable is it xin li zuo yong?

JasonB

Registered Member
Hi Bro & Sis , can i know any different in between Phra Ngan & Phra Chai ?:wink2:
Same. Just that different people call them different names.

But also some people differentiate them by the style of the image, the robed ones are known as Phra Chai, the un-robed ones are Phra Ngans.

Ivan chan

Registered Member
hi,jus share my story,actually phra gan is mean d open gan(kai kwan).we can respect by calling master or phra chai,phra chai mong khun ,,,,some say is hill god...or....barang figther.

haha

I just drank coffee with phra Ngan just night:heehee: You guys should really drink a cup of milk and go sleep early instead of worshipping some thing that is not related to buddhism when at the same time you guys are actually praying and believe in the teaching of buddhism.What the heck...Phra Chai is just lord buddha in Ayutthaya not some hill god or whatever shit.There is no such thing as Ngan, it is just created by some humans that all.Imagination...:hammer: But those who still insist in imagaination of ngan around, go ahead.Good luck.:cool2:

drizzt

Registered Member
I just drank coffee with phra Ngan just night:heehee: You guys should really drink a cup of milk and go sleep early instead of worshipping some thing that is not related to buddhism when at the same time you guys are actually praying and believe in the teaching of buddhism.What the heck...Phra Chai is just lord buddha in Ayutthaya not some hill god or whatever shit.There is no such thing as Ngan, it is just created by some humans that all.Imagination...:hammer: But those who still insist in imagaination of ngan around, go ahead.Good luck.:cool2:
Bro, I also can't really see a direct connection between Buddhism and Phra Ngan. (this can probably be said of a lot of barang items). Let's assume that you are right that Phra Ngan does not accord with the teachings of Buddhism, but does this suppose that the worshipping of Phra Ngan cannot derive its 'power' from occult arts which Thailand. Cambodia and Laos are particularly famous for.

Bro, is it wise for you to mock that which you do not understand? :cool2: