1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Premium Membership

Looking to sell/promote your favorite amulets? Click to upgrade your account today!
    NOTE: Please be advised that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds

4. Are you having trouble with your forum account? Have you recently been banned from the forums?

You can reach out to our Technical Support Department via our Contact Page; OR submit an online support request via Support Portal, and we will be most delighted to assist you with your request.

[Let's Discuss & Share!] Official Palakits Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by stephen, 28 July 2009.

1. stephen

stephen Registered Member

Need help on Palakit.

There are some misunderstanding with some unreasonable people here and therefore, my previous thread was moved/deleted! So much important info just gone like that!

People get an amulet for themselves. Of course they wanted to try it out to see whether it does helps them or not. Don't try? You will not knows. Its no point keep telling pple not to believe in amulet too much! Most of all, don't overdo it!

If people wanted to try, just let them try! At most, advised them what to look out for when wearing an amulet if any. Some wearers felt that the pendant/amulet does not help someone much, but that does not mean that it really does not help the other person!

It might got to do with the affinity of the pendant/amulet and the person. This one i am not sure. Pls don't give replys that are sarcastic and etc. Pls be modest! If not, you are not welcome here. There are some forumer replys who are really modest enough that i really thank them so much.

What i need was more info on palakit and not others! Hoping someone who has provided important info to me before can help me out again? Many Thanks.

I remember that someone told me that LP yit, LP sawai, LP kang/klang, they are famous for doing palakit, but where can i get them?

Also, i have some questions. When we purchase a palakit from online shops that are located at oversea, are they really being blessed and when we got it from our mailbox, do we have to look for a priest to have it bless/activate again?

Lastly, does a palakit loses its effect overtime or as time goes by? Thx

KarmaWozer12 likes this.
  2. Jowo

Jowo Registered Member

Yeah, the someone is me, i cannot really say where you can get the mentioned masters' palakits, i dun know a lot of dealers also. It might seem that my advice might not be helpful to you for your source of purchase but i tried my best of knowledge already. As for palakit re blessing, not necessary cos well consecrated ones will not lose its powers. You can always look for your trusted guru that you have faith in to charge up your purchased palakit to add more bahramee.

3. deadman

deadman Registered Member

Another option will be from LP Chom - Wat Gan Khun Paen, as mentioned by bro Jowo earlier. As good as LP Serwai's one and much more affordable:smile:

4. Jowo

Jowo Registered Member

Thanks bro deadman, please help advice on where else can get LP Chom palakit, all i know is he came in May to Shumuli before, dunno still got stock or not... Bro stephen maybe can try his luck there... thanks for reminding the cheaper alternative, from Wat Klang khun paen:wink2:

5. deadman

I believe still have stock. I got myself 3 big ones and 2 small one when LP was here:hahahahaha:. Was happy getting to meet LP Chom. Very funny and nice monk:smile:

6. Jowo

Jowo Registered Member

You bought so many? A real fan of LP sawai lineage... so how is the experience of the palakits? smooth sailing i suppose?

7. deadman

Very smooth yes:biggrin:, according to LP Chom, his palakit is all rounder. No katha required. Just recall him and LP Serwai and the palakit can provide protection, luck and metta:hahahahaha:

Was also thought an extra maha saneh katha by LP Chom but I lost it:hammer::hammer::hammer:

8. stephen

Hi and thanks for your reply first! :)

Hmm so u mean, buy the palakit from LP Chom? So does he has a shop here or must wait for him to come singapore again?

9. Cyberghost

Cyberghost Registered Member

LP Kang
    [​IMG]

10. Cyberghost

A smaller LP Kang's palakit

[​IMG]

11. brightlight

brightlight Registered Member

more more. Go on bro melson

12. Cyberghost

13. Cyberghost

14. Cyberghost

15. Cyberghost

LP Sawai

[​IMG]

16. Cyberghost

More, More, I also want , no money liao eh:fryingpan::fryingpan::fryingpan:

17. Cyberghost

Info from some other websites

Palad Kit is an auspicious talisman often mistaken for an obscene object. In fact it has been widely used by the Thai People for protection, enhancement of business, harmonious relationships, and most importantly, for warding off evil spirits or ghost. Sometimes it is also referred to Palad.
    Palad Kit derives from Pali language. The origin of the PaladKit is related to Lord Shiva, the Indian Hindu God who manifes himself in the form of "Linga", the male genital and sometimes together with "Yoni", the female genital. It symbolises the power of creation, strength of unity and the source of destruction, similar to the Chinese "Yang" element. It was brought into Thailand together with the Khmer invasion as early as 8th century AD, but it was in a bigger size and was the main object of worship at the centre of many Khmer temples. The present style that could be worn over the waist with a string was made famous by Luang Phor Yi of Wat Sattaheep, Chunburi. His famous and usual inscriptions on the PaladKit were "Gan Had Nei Had". These were invariably written in an old form of script called "Khom" that cannot be read by contemporary Thais but is now widely used by most PaladKit makers.
    The great makers of Paladkit from 1950 - present are

Luang Phor Fak Wat NikhonPhrajasang, student of Luang Phor Ler
    Luang Phor Khong Wat WanSaparok, student of Luang Phor Ler
    Luang Pu Si Wat Sakae, student of Acharn HengPywan
    Luang Pu Sawai Wat Predaram
    Luang Phor Yid Wat Nonjok
    Luang Phor Kuay Wat Kositharam, student of Luang Pu Suk
    Luang Pu Make Wat LamkreDam, student of Luang Phor Yi & Laung Phor Ler

It is not uncommon for a man to wear several palad khiks at one time, one to increase gambling luck, for instance, another to attract women, and a third for invulnerability from bullets and knives.
    Palad khik amulets are cast in metal, or carved from wood, bone, or horn are made by monks who specialize in their manufacture, and the efficacy of a given amulet is dependent on the charisma and reputation of its creator. The lettering of the inscriptions is a matter of serious ritual and can take several days to complete. Cast metal palad khiks do not always bear inscriptions, but they may carry the additional symbolism embodied in an animal holding the penis.

Although palad khik amulets are not designed specifically to use in love spells, among American eclectic pagans, witches, and magicians, they are often employed that way at the present time.

BSeanHo and weeyong88 like this.
  18. brightlight

brightlight Registered Member

I got suggestion bro. U let bro stephen chow one from you lor.

19. honkozai

honkozai Registered Member

Just to add on Bros...
    LP Tee - Wat HuChang also famous for PalaKit...
    Personally I also like LP Hong's Palakit...
    Got either Tiger, Crocodile, Dragon hugging it...

weeyong88 likes this.
  20. stephen

Hi and thanks for your contribution too. :)

Got monkey?

So i got to look out for LP Hong?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)