[Let's Discuss & Share!] Official Luang Pu Thuad Discussion Thread

Sangmo

Registered Member
The last time I wore a Luang Phor Thuad from Wat Huay Mongkol ; phim lek version holy powder.
I still fall and bruised my ribs at my previous work place , but there is no broken ribs.
So that is also a sign Luang Phor Thuad protected me. It was green and blue black.
Only later that after I went to doctor and seeing a ' friend ' - he said someone at my previous work place is using black magic and targeting you but because you have at least an amulet , it just made you fall with a badly bruised ribs. Not broken just very painful for a few days and about a week then it went away.

nitro0604

Registered Member
The last time I wore a Luang Phor Thuad from Wat Huay Mongkol ; phim lek version holy powder.
I still fall and bruised my ribs at my previous work place , but there is no broken ribs.
So that is also a sign Luang Phor Thuad protected me. It was green and blue black.
Only later that after I went to doctor and seeing a ' friend ' - he said someone at my previous work place is using black magic and targeting you but because you have at least an amulet , it just made you fall with a badly bruised ribs. Not broken just very painful for a few days and about a week then it went away.
You have very dangerous workplace...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

You have very dangerous workplace...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
A lot of people has very dangerous place. Because apparently, one in four or five people in this world is mentally ill. Mental disorder caused your colleagues to be vindictive, jealous, agressive, angry and they want bad things happen to people. Even when they are not invoking a evil spirit to help them, just by having evil intention on people can have negative impact on the victim. Hence, we are encourage to have protective light around us.

Sangmo

Registered Member
A lot of people has very dangerous place. Because apparently, one in four or five people in this world is mentally ill. Mental disorder caused your colleagues to be vindictive, jealous, agressive, angry and they want bad things happen to people. Even when they are not invoking a evil spirit to help them, just by having evil intention on people can have negative impact on the victim. Hence, we are encourage to have protective light around us.
Most of my colleagues are nice individuals at my previous work place except for a few who are into various items. There is one guy called Anthony who said he and one other colleague could sense that I am wearing something but he could not figure it out and he said there is a " zombie " also watching over me. I would often laugh it off as I am not extremely superstitious but as I sit down and reflect , I do believe what they saw is basically my spiritual friend. The rest of my colleagues in my previous work place do have negative intention. They are never happy with my work and performance calling me stupid , slow , dumb or worthless. I would often ignore and then highlight these issues to my superior but nothing ever happens to the negative people. I still remember a fellow colleague , a Malaysian Indian man who is in his mid 30's , he would often be aggressive and curse me. Initially I did not know what he was saying till another fellow local Singaporean Indian girl told me that the guy was cursing me in Tamil and praying some weird stanzas. She told me to be careful as he seems to not like me for some strange reason and he seems to be having a lot of enemies even with other people. It was later on that I found out he was playing around with black magic / necromantic barang items. He would often make my life difficult in the company and find faults with me when I did nothing wrong. He is violent , aggressive and sabotages other people too. At that point of time before I resigned , I would often wear around my neck Phra Chai Ngang Deva but then later on , I wore Luang Phor Thuad Pim Lek by Wat Huay Mongkol Temple. I still remember as I was walking out of the company's office location and to the corner, I felt someone pushed me from behind and also a sensation of someone kicking my legs from underneath. I was lucky enough that my female Filipino assistant manager saw me and she helped me up. She took a look at my body if I had broken any bones or etc and what she saw was my right rib cage area just under my bra line , my skin and flesh was swollen and the skin was turning blue black and green. It was painful. And I resigned after that. The following day I went to see a doctor and also a Spiritual ' friend ' of mine who said to me that the Malaysian Indian guy did not like me and was using some hardcore barangs and black magic to make me quit working in the company. He had negative and bad intentions for me to have broken bones or be hospitalized. But because I was wearing Luang Phor Thuad , miraculously there was no broken rib bones or bones. The fall was bad and even I thought that I would have broken my ribs or arm. Since then , I am believer of Luang Phor Thuad's protection and blessings.

Most of my colleagues are nice individuals at my previous work place except for a few who are into various items. There is one guy called Anthony who said he and one other colleague could sense that I am wearing something but he could not figure it out and he said there is a " zombie " also watching over me. I would often laugh it off as I am not extremely superstitious but as I sit down and reflect , I do believe what they saw is basically my spiritual friend. The rest of my colleagues in my previous work place do have negative intention. They are never happy with my work and performance calling me stupid , slow , dumb or worthless. I would often ignore and then highlight these issues to my superior but nothing ever happens to the negative people. I still remember a fellow colleague , a Malaysian Indian man who is in his mid 30's , he would often be aggressive and curse me. Initially I did not know what he was saying till another fellow local Singaporean Indian girl told me that the guy was cursing me in Tamil and praying some weird stanzas. She told me to be careful as he seems to not like me for some strange reason and he seems to be having a lot of enemies even with other people. It was later on that I found out he was playing around with black magic / necromantic barang items. He would often make my life difficult in the company and find faults with me when I did nothing wrong. He is violent , aggressive and sabotages other people too. At that point of time before I resigned , I would often wear around my neck Phra Chai Ngang Deva but then later on , I wore Luang Phor Thuad Pim Lek by Wat Huay Mongkol Temple. I still remember as I was walking out of the company's office location and to the corner, I felt someone pushed me from behind and also a sensation of someone kicking my legs from underneath. I was lucky enough that my female Filipino assistant manager saw me and she helped me up. She took a look at my body if I had broken any bones or etc and what she saw was my right rib cage area just under my bra line , my skin and flesh was swollen and the skin was turning blue black and green. It was painful. And I resigned after that. The following day I went to see a doctor and also a Spiritual ' friend ' of mine who said to me that the Malaysian Indian guy did not like me and was using some hardcore barangs and black magic to make me quit working in the company. He had negative and bad intentions for me to have broken bones or be hospitalized. But because I was wearing Luang Phor Thuad , miraculously there was no broken rib bones or bones. The fall was bad and even I thought that I would have broken my ribs or arm. Since then , I am believer of Luang Phor Thuad's protection and blessings.
Wow....I am so happy for you and so happy for me, too because I have Luang Phor Thuad's amulet