[Let's Discuss & Share!] Official Luang Pu Thuad Discussion Thread

prince_mk2

Registered Member
Maybe I should plan a trip to Wat Huay Mungkol to get the LP Thuad amulet end year.

But anyone been to Wat Chang Hai in Pattani ? Can share how to get there ? is Pattani there safe ? sorry, newbie here.

Still considering to go Wat Huay or Wat Chang Hai to get my first amulet (of coz with budget). any advise by all the brothers here.

theone

Registered Member
Maybe I should plan a trip to Wat Huay Mungkol to get the LP Thuad amulet end year.

But anyone been to Wat Chang Hai in Pattani ? Can share how to get there ? is Pattani there safe ? sorry, newbie here.

Still considering to go Wat Huay or Wat Chang Hai to get my first amulet (of coz with budget). any advise by all the brothers here.
i traveled to wat changhai last year dec17. try to go in the morning is safer ba. i engaged a driver in hatyai to drive me there, he told me morning to noon is safe. cost about 2.5k thb, not very far from songkhla.

prince_mk2

Registered Member
i traveled to wat changhai last year dec17. try to go in the morning is safer ba. i engaged a driver in hatyai to drive me there, he told me morning to noon is safe. cost about 2.5k thb, not very far from songkhla.
I plan travel frm Hatyai.

What time is the best from Hatyai to Pattani?

Can share your driver number ? Reliable ?

U get what amulet frm Wat Changhai ?

theone

Registered Member
Mr Ake : 66 896597390

i think me go about 8am in the morning. erm.. how to determine reliable or not? the price agreed upfront and just pay extra tip if u like.
didnt get any amulets from the temple. if want lp thuad, just save up a bit more can buy original archan tim lp thuad. dont need to get the new released ome and headache whether can protect u or not.

prince_mk2

Registered Member
Mr Ake : 66 896597390

i think me go about 8am in the morning. erm.. how to determine reliable or not? the price agreed upfront and just pay extra tip if u like.
didnt get any amulets from the temple. if want lp thuad, just save up a bit more can buy original archan tim lp thuad. dont need to get the new released ome and headache whether can protect u or not.
Called Driver Ake. He suggested :
1. Wat changhai
2. wat plalanuphab
3. wat huay-ngoe

Do u go all these temples in Pattani?