[Let's Discuss & Share!] Official Lersi Discussion Thread

Sangmo

Registered Member
Lately Luang Phor Nom told me to worship [redacted] aka Shri Maha Kaala Bhairava or the fierce form of Lord Shiva.

Said my face and aura is suited for [redacted] as He can help me in my problems and spiritual fruition.

Still finding info on [redacted] pantang larang ( prohibitions ) ; as he is Lord Shiva in his fierce form ,

so that would mean no beef ?

Anand

Registered Member
Lately Luang Phor Nom told me to worship [redacted] aka Shri Maha Kaala Bhairava or the fierce form of Lord Shiva.

Said my face and aura is suited for [redacted] as He can help me in my problems and spiritual fruition.

Still finding info on [redacted] pantang larang ( prohibitions ) ; as he is Lord Shiva in his fierce form ,

so that would mean no beef ?
[redacted].....as simple as that
Can eat beef if your belief system is such
Actually tbh no prohibitions
Want offer raw meat with blood to [redacted] also can that depends on which school you learn from
Just because a master say don't go and try like that,first sit down sync your right brain to the energy of [redacted] and try to connect if can connect abit abif for the start then carry on worship - he will come one day to you but phra phirab isnt easy to just connect too even if fated so good luck trying

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sangmo

Registered Member
[redacted].....as simple as that
Can eat beef if your belief system is such
Actually tbh no prohibitions
Want offer raw meat with blood to [redacted] also can that depends on which school you learn from
Just because a master say don't go and try like that,first sit down sync your right brain to the energy of [redacted] and try to connect if can connect abit abif for the start then carry on worship - he will come one day to you but phra phirab isnt easy to just connect too even if fated so good luck trying

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Thank you for sharing Senior Anand.
I am interested in Shri Maha Kaala Bhairava but did not specifically worshiped Him before.
Have been trying to meditate and focusing on Shri Maha Kaala Bhairava since that is what Luang Phor Noo said to me.
I do know it is not easy and is a very difficult energy to connect to but no matter what , I will still respect him highly.

Anand

Registered Member
One XXXL is good enough

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
That XXL very exp you know
Last i seen asking like 7years ago asking 35k bht

Wat suthat no more liao,only i know where to find that time,he ask me 15k,others 35k
If i ask now sure quote me 35k lolx
Last time 15k,i say i want then he keep and wait for me 7years alr i no turn up ,now i go sure 35k

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk