[Let's Discuss & Share!] Official Lersi Discussion Thread

Anand

Registered Member
Standard

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Phra pirab from where sia? Nice
Boromakru soon sut phu lersi phra pirab or boromakru soon sut phu phra pirab (title of phra pirab according to ancient text and proper way to address him) ...literal translation "teachers of all teachers and of highest order" amongst all teachers and orders phra pirab stand highest or has the highest rank .... just sharing what i've learned from a few good masters ....he is second to none except phra narai...complicated complexed procedures and knowledge which masters are relactant to pass down due to afraid people misusing,what is left behind now even still deadly is still nothing compared to what was actually retained of him in the ancient times by masters

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Anand

Registered Member
Shirt wai kru ajarn erng wat chang wai,bang seau

Kru signed can see ...but faded abit dur to i came back singapore and washed the shirt ,the whole day there sweat like hell lolx

HornedGeek

Registered Member
Phra pirab from where sia? Nice
Boromakru soon sut phu lersi phra pirab or boromakru soon sut phu phra pirab (title of phra pirab according to ancient text and proper way to address him) ...literal translation "teachers of all teachers and of highest order" amongst all teachers and orders phra pirab stand highest or has the highest rank .... just sharing what i've learned from a few good masters ....he is second to none except phra narai...complicated complexed procedures and knowledge which masters are relactant to pass down due to afraid people misusing,what is left behind now even still deadly is still nothing compared to what was actually retained of him in the ancient times by masters

Phra Pirab "Headquarters" in Thailand

drizzt

Registered Member
Nowadays it is common for people to bucha Lersi. I have Lersi altar at home and I don't know wicha:cool:. Is actually quite true that only people who practice wicha bucha Lersi in the past.
I am an old man and I can tell you that it is quite true in the past (just like now) that many thai 'masters' pretend to know wicha just to con suckers, especially foreigners who are not khun thai. Sadly, this remains true today of thai ajarns as the new generation continue to have suckers...haha

HornedGeek

Registered Member
I wonder if anyone had any experiences with Lp Nien Lersi Taafai or Sermingprai.
I gave to my best friend in NS, hes been wearing it since and his life got more smooth.

1.) He is a very kind person
2.) He always places others before him
3.) He is willing to sacrifice certain things for others and will not complain about it
4.) He is from a divorced family, the mum is really problematic, but never once did he rage or complain or whatsover

So based on the few points above, i guess he reap good karma from it too.