[Let's Discuss & Share!] Official Lersi Discussion Thread

Anand

Registered Member
Wat Suthat
Before BE 2460
Rian Lersi Berk Prai

I am placing my bets on this to be the oldest Lersi Rian made.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
I am sure there are other older ones than 2460 but you know i can't remember....rians maybe one of the oldest....but if other materials than older ones are always around lolx

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

HornedGeek

Registered Member
I am sure there are other older ones than 2460 but you know i can't remember....rians maybe one of the oldest....but if other materials than older ones are always around lolx

For Nur Din definitely there are older ones. Which i posted before hahaha that is also one of the oldest Nur Din i ever seen, made in 18th to 19th Buddhist Era.

But for Rian wise, i believe 2460 is the oldest already. Unless some other bros can share haha

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Anand

Registered Member
Just sharing a entry piece ...for new guys trying lersi amulet...can always try lp kloy's for the start...a good piece to keep ....identification is the code at his right shoulder blade

Anand

Registered Member
Lersi sian....technically the sian is older than i am...way way older ...been from thailand to sg - used in thailand in temple and in sg in samnak...used to krop and initiate ceremonies

HornedGeek

Registered Member
LP Nong's fans

Be warned.

Recently Replicas have been floating around Singapore and Malaysia for this particular piece.

Master: LP Nong Thammachodto
Temple: Wat Koh Bot
Year: BE 2557
Amulet: Lersi Tafai Ki Sing
Material: Nawak

Prices have steadily increase for this particular piece from Lersi Collectors and fans of LP Nong.

Attached in this post happens to be a "Replica" which was supposedly to be a surplus.

Original, Authentic, Real piece is supposed to have hand engraved yants and serial number.
From 001 to 1500.

Weight wise it is supposed to be relatively heavy. Heavier than most rians of its size of even bigger than this particular piece.

Do refer to the 2nd picture, my personal piece for reference.

Last edited:

Anand

Registered Member
LP Nong's fans

Be warned.

Recently Replicas have been floating around Singapore and Malaysia for this particular piece.

Master: LP Nong Thammachodto
Temple: Wat Koh Bot
Year: BE 2557
Amulet: Lersi Tafai Ki Sing
Material: Nawak

Prices have steadily increase for this particular piece from Lersi Collectors and fans of LP Nong.

Attached in this post happens to be a "Replica" which was supposedly to be a surplus.

Original, Authentic, Real piece is supposed to have hand engraved yants and serial number.
From 001 to 1500.

Weight wise it is supposed to be relatively heavy. Heavier than most rians of its size of even bigger than this particular piece.

Do refer to the 2nd picture, my personal piece for reference.

Alamak these also kena replica ...i very scared chow amulets you know now lolx

Anand

Registered Member
Nice hor...saw online
Hmmmm i wonder why can't chance upon such bucha while like flee marketing hehehe....can carry go temple and ship back to sg lolx