[Let's Discuss & Share!] Official Khun Pean Discussion Thread 3

Hi,
Out of curiosity, I wanted to ask the members who wear KP Prai Guman or Prai Kanya, do we need to do frequent sangkatan for the spirit?
Experience-wise, any advantages over non-barang KP? I read that saney is stronger over mainstream? Are there such thing as mainstream barang?
No plans to venture into barang so far, but want to know and learn more. Thanks!

@boi83

Soild. Very good seneh for the ladies.

There is this one girl when I was in university, who was known as the campus flower. Many guys wanted dates with her but many got rejected. It was clear that the dating pool is on another level.

That time I still haven't heard LP Chuen.

Seneh wise generally speaking, I'll take AC Meng anyday over LP Chuen. But LP Chuen always have this effect of happiness on me.

Within days of knowing her, I got her smitten. I originally planned to let it be one time thing, and that's it.

Till today we are still friends. Sometimes I wonder what happened if I had took things further.

To provide perspective, I was overweight and not really doing well then.

Charms2

Registered Member
Hi,
Out of curiosity, I wanted to ask the members who wear KP Prai Guman or Prai Kanya, do we need to do frequent sangkatan for the spirit?
Experience-wise, any advantages over non-barang KP? I read that saney is stronger over mainstream? Are there such thing as mainstream barang?
No plans to venture into barang so far, but want to know and learn more. Thanks!
Depending on individual
best result is do.
Also for LP Tim KP & Prai kanya do have own incarnation (Katha).

Hi,
Personally I wear kp prai guman to work daily. My experience was I got a promotion, got a good raise and my boss talks to me more. Many times at work, people are willing to give in to my requests. Looking back at the times before I wore the amulets, it was not like this. Not sure is it due to the amulet? I have a prai kanya takrut, but not tried yet.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Depending on individual
best result is do.
Also for LP Tim KP & Prai kanya do have own incarnation (Katha).
By "best result is do", you mean better effects by doing sangkatan every week/month? Or to keep the prai happy & prevent backfire?
Thanks, yeah I missed out on the era of Prai Guman & Prai Kanya. So expensive and no one letting go. Although I would be interested more towards Kanya, if ever venture into barang ::shrugsonion::

Personally I wear kp prai guman to work daily. My experience was I got a promotion, got a good raise and my boss talks to me more. Many times at work, people are willing to give in to my requests. Looking back at the times before I wore the amulets, it was not like this. Not sure is it due to the amulet? I have a prai kanya takrut, but not tried yet.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
Likely your merits plus the amulet? I read many people having good experiences with KP Prai Guman/Kanya and pretty quick results, better saney, more gambling wins, etc. Good to hear you have nice experiences ::oniongoodjob::
So how often do you sangkatan for your amulet?
Never heard of prai kanya takrut though...please share your experience when you start wearing it?
I think impossible to source KP prai kanya anymore unless they make new batch someday

Likely your merits plus the amulet? I read many people having good experiences with KP Prai Guman/Kanya and pretty quick results, better saney, more gambling wins, etc. Good to hear you have nice experiences ::oniongoodjob::
So how often do you sangkatan for your amulet?
Never heard of prai kanya takrut though...please share your experience when you start wearing it?
I think impossible to source KP prai kanya anymore unless they make new batch someday
Prai kanya ykj only one batch, got loop om, takrut and kp. Kp being the most expensive.
I do go temples often to offer prayers then drop some donations casually. Think most importantly, I follow the 5 precepts and do meditation when I have time.

By "best result is do", you mean better effects by doing sangkatan every week/month? Or to keep the prai happy & prevent backfire?
Thanks, yeah I missed out on the era of Prai Guman & Prai Kanya. So expensive and no one letting go. Although I would be interested more towards Kanya, if ever venture into barang ::shrugsonion::
Prai or Phi Happy or backfired ?
Firstly u need to enquire with the maker follow by renter
sangkatan is good to perform every 3 month once.
Prai kanya not really expensive if you go for other batches as 1st batch had the most materials added.

Prai or Phi Happy or backfired ?
Firstly u need to enquire with the maker follow by renter
sangkatan is good to perform every 3 month once.
Prai kanya not really expensive if you go for other batches as 1st batch had the most materials added.
For myself
Today I own a platoon of them, I simply can’t promise or ensure everyone are happy, as there might be mood swinging, all I need to ensure is no backfire.
Doing merits to me is like having CPF, once you have it, it can be credited and debuted out from your account or transfer or pass to your descendants down the road.

Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu

Thanks guys for the info and advice.
In the meantime, I'll think about it, save money and keep look out for Prai Kanya, see if got affinity to rent a good one...possibly the 1st & only barang :sweating-onion-head-emoticon:
Yes, I do donations, help others when possible and try to follow 5 precepts...even though honestly some people still drive me mad at times...

I've read the barang threads, still a bit nervous about it. So if I do manage to have 1, it is also recommended to sangkatan every 3 months to share merits with the amulet? Also reduce backfire, ensure enough merits to wear barang?

@Silverfrond I don't think you get it.

This recommended often sangkatan is not an obligation, but a privilege. Once it becomes routine, then your sangkatan or "giving" becomes a "compelling" to give instead of giving from the heart.

I myself am not a rich person but I can say I live very comfortably now, especially so recently. I used to sangkatan weekly and everytime never fail to "give". Salvation army asking donation I drop $5 into the metal can.

No effects. It's not from the heart. Real giving comes from attending to real, unexpected emergencies and going further to give than expected. If you purposely look for people who need help, then already no use.

Don't believe barang backfire or all those win 1st price 4D or toto money sure come nonsense, women all run to you crap.

When you help when you least expected it, you will receive help with you most need it.

@Silverfrond I don't think you get it.

This recommended often sangkatan is not an obligation, but a privilege. Once it becomes routine, then your sangkatan or "giving" becomes a "compelling" to give instead of giving from the heart.

I myself am not a rich person but I can say I live very comfortably now, especially so recently. I used to sangkatan weekly and everytime never fail to "give". Salvation army asking donation I drop $5 into the metal can.

No effects. It's not from the heart. Real giving comes from attending to real, unexpected emergencies and going further to give than expected. If you purposely look for people who need help, then already no use.

Don't believe barang backfire or all those win 1st price 4D or toto money sure come nonsense, women all run to you crap.

When you help when you least expected it, you will receive help with you most need it.
Thanks for your explanation, its clearer now. I have much to learn, its fascinating. I guess better late than never to learn more about thai amulet culture and Buddhism. ::oniongoodjob::

Thanks guys for the info and advice.
In the meantime, I'll think about it, save money and keep look out for Prai Kanya, see if got affinity to rent a good one...possibly the 1st & only barang :sweating-onion-head-emoticon:
Yes, I do donations, help others when possible and try to follow 5 precepts...even though honestly some people still drive me mad at times...

I've read the barang threads, still a bit nervous about it. So if I do manage to have 1, it is also recommended to sangkatan every 3 months to share merits with the amulet? Also reduce backfire, ensure enough merits to wear barang?
Normally those amulets from proper masters should not have any bad side effects.